Categories > Original > Drama

The Party

by Fanfictions 0 reviews

Do Stefan and Alex finally get each other?

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-08-26 - Updated: 2012-08-26 - 804 words

0Unrated
Me and my friends Megan and Ellen were getting ready for Jonny's party we couldn't wait it was gonna be a night to remember! I was wearing a tight dress with my black spiked Jeffrey Campbell heels and my hair and makeup done to perfection, I was dressing to impress tonight as Jonny's really hot friend Stefan is going to be there. We were all finally ready and in the taxi pulling up to Jonny's house, we walked through the door to see a crowded room full of people I left Megan and Ellen and went to find Jonny, on my search mine and Stefan's eyes met. 

Stefan's POV 

'WOW' I thought to myself as my eyes met Alex's she looked perfect and that dress I just wanted to rip it off her! Should I go over and say hi? 
Oh shit she is walking towards me what should I say, just act cool Stefan act cool! 'Hey' said Alex's sweet voice as her warm body pressed against mine for a hug, I hugged her back tightly as I replied back 'hello you' into her ear.

Alex's POV

I could feel him pulling me in closer to his chest I didn't want to let go, then I felt his warm breath against my ear I felt the excitement rushing through my body as i tried to control myself! 'have you seen Jonny?' I asked him, he pointed to the other side of the room so I thanked him and walked over to Jonny. 'ALLEEXXXX' I heard him shout my name, 'ARGHHH' I ran over screaming! We hadn't seen each other for months and It was good to see him, 'since you walked over here Stefan hasn't taken his eyes off you!' Jonny said to me with a big smirk on his face, 'really!?' I replied trying to sound shocked I turned around to see Stefan's eyes locked onto mine, we kept our gaze for at least 5 minutes when he started to walk upstairs I turned again to see that Jonny had gone so I decided to follow Stefan I started walking up the stairs as I reached the top I felt big warm hands wrap around my waist and forcefully push me against the wall it was Stefan he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist and started to kiss me aggressively but passionately I was so turned on! 

Stefan's POV 

As we were kissing she was biting my lip I wanted her here and now, I can feel my pants getting tighter I was so turned on! I slipped my hand up her dress and I could feel her getting wetter, as I stroked her she moaned into my mouth! I grabbed her legs and pushed through the next door Into an empty bedroom I threw her onto the bed she pulled herself up and started to lift up my t-shirt while I pulled down her little dress she then started unbuttoning my pants she pulled them down leaving me in just my briefs she slid her hand up them and run her hand up and down my leg teasing me she pulled them down too I could feel myself getting harder she looked up at me and smiled a sexy smile and placed my cock in her mouth and started sucking although her mouth was barley touching me I was ready to cum! She was teasing me again rubbing her tongue around the tip of my hard cock she stopped and took her dress completely off!

Alex's POV

He pushed me back down my body rushed with excitement as I was about to finally get Stefan! He started kissing my neck and worked his way down to my hip bone running his tongue left to right teasing me like i did to him I couldn't take It I thrusted my body up as I did he pushed it back down! He starts to kiss the top of my pants, as he did I thrusted up and this time he didn't stop me. He used his teeth to pull my pants down and I was lay there in front of him fully naked he climbed on top of me and thrusted his hard cock into me I let out a loud moan he interrupted it by kissing me hard! He was thrusting hard into me every time I moaned with excitement. 

Stefan's POV

She was moaning my name and it was such a turn on! I could feel myself ready to cum as I started to groan she said she was ready I cumed and could feel her getting tighter as she did too, she moaned out my name as she did! I collapsed on top of her and could feel her warm breath on my neck.
Sign up to rate and review this story