Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Different

In moments we were walking through BLI headquarters slowly and quietly, desperate not to get caught "Where abouts do you think they'd be?" I muttered under my breath.

"Near the back. They have a bunch of prison cells back there." Party Poison replied quietly and we all walked faster towards the back. On the way we bumped into three draculoids and each time it was terrifying but the guys just shot them as if it didn't even matter. As I watched them hit the floor, I couldn't help wondering whether they had once had great lives. Maybe a family. But then I was distracted because I noticed lots of large, white cell doors and I went silent. Kat was behind one of them.

"Kat!" I shrieked.

Party Poison whirled round to face me "Are you fucking crazy?"

"Crayon!" A loud voice yelled back "Crayon!"

"That's Kat!" I hissed, running down the corridor and following her voice. I found her behind the door at the end of the corridor. She put her arm through the bar and I took her hand "It's okay Kat, the killjoys are here, we're gonna break you out."

"What on earth are you doing here?" An unfriendly voice snarled behind me. I turned around and found a bald guy staring at me. He looked extremely angry and just the sight of him was making my legs shake with fear. This wasn't like me. I wasn't normally scared of anybody "Get the hell away from that prisoner!"

"You stay away from that girl!" Fun Ghoul yelled, storming down the corridor, followed by the others.

Fun Ghoul aimed his gun at the bald man who just laughed "Don't be so stupid."

"I'll shoot! Get away from her!"

The bald man shook his head and walked away. I looked at him "Who was that?"

"Korse. I'll tell you about it later but now we need to hurry up." Fun Ghoul said "He'll return with back-up." Fun Ghoul grabbed the lock on the door and put his ray gun inside it before shotting. The lock broke and he opened the door "Come out!"

"Kat!" I shrieked, throwing my arms around her.

"Yeah, yeah, come on we have to go!" Kobra Kid urged.

I took Kat's hand and went to pull her away but she pulled back "No, we need to do something first!" She cried "Follow me!"

"Kat, what are you talking about? Is it your Dad?"

"No, please, I don't remember her name but we can't leave her!" Kat replied urgently before rushing off.

We sighed but followed her down several complicated corridors before she came to a halt "She's in here." Kat told us, pointing down at the floor. There was a trap door and a lock.

Party Poison sighed again but bent down and shot the lock before pulling it off and opening the trap door. A small girl with dark brown hair and purple highlights looked up "P-Party Poison?"

He blinked at the small girl before pulling her out and hugging her close "Artistic Accident!" He cried.

I wondered for a moment why he was calling her by my killjoy name but then I realised... This was the first Artistic Accident.



The ride home was better than the ride there. I had my arms round Kat and she was telling us all the bad things that BLI had done to her. Mikey was hugging Hozzie tightly, Frank had his arm round Penina and was whispering something to her "They covered me in water and then electricuted me..." Kat told me "But the worse part was that they murdered my Dad right in front of me. His last words to me were that he loved me. I miss him so much!" Kat burst into tears.

I ran my hand up and down her back comfortingly "It's gonna be okay now Kat. This is what your Dad wanted. And don't worry, we'll get revenge on BLI. We'll make them pay for what they've done."



The moment we got home Gerard and Mikey took Kat and Hozzie away to get medical attention from Doctor DD and Penina and Frank said they had something to tell us. We all sat in the diner and tucked into fried eggs, sasuages and fried bread (Frank had found time to steal some decent food) while Penina said "Well, something has happened, well, has been happening, for a while, now, well..." Her eyes suddenly filled with tears again.

Frank took her hand "Penina, it's okay..."

"I guess I should start by saying..." Penina said quietly "That well... Me and Frank... We're dating."

"Really?" I asked while everyone else went 'awww' "How old are you both?"

"I'm eighteen and Penina's fifteen." Frank told me "But there's more."

"The reason I was crying this morning is because... And I just can't believe this is happening to me... But I'm pregnant!"



[A/N] - I know it's short but yeah, in my opinion, quite a lot happened :)
Sign up to rate and review this story