Categories > Original > Erotica

Alpha's Pet

by gothgirl 4 reviews

When Nicky gets turned into into a werewolf, Marco has to mate with him to finish the transformation. (Gay sex story)

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-08-27 - Updated: 2012-08-28 - 4761 words

2Funny
Nicky Anderson finished his shift hot, tired, and ready for a hot tub and a nice massage, not that he would receive either one of them any time soon. He sank down on a stool at the bar and smiled. His friend Steven, the bartender, sat a beer in front of him.
“Thanks. I need this. Is it just me or were the customers particularly boorish today?”
“If by boorish, you mean assholes, then, yeah, they were.” Steven grinned and set a bowl of peanuts closer.
“Hey, pretty boy! You off the clock?” Sam, the manager, a man Nicky detested with every fiber of his being, leaned against the end of the bar, snarling at him.
“Yes, Sam,” Nicky replied. He tried desperately to hold onto his temper. Nicky needed this job, and Sam would love a reason to fire him.
“You better be paying for that beer, or it’s coming outta your pay.”
“Okay,” he said with a sigh. “Keep your shirt on, Sam.” Nicky pulled out his wallet, or rather he started to pull out his wallet and discovered it wasn’t in his back pocket. What the hell? He had a memory of jumping out of the shower, running incredibly late for work. He’d pulled on his clothes and rushed out the door in a hurry, no doubt leaving his wallet lying forlornly on the dresser in his room.
“Oh shit, I don’t have my wallet!”
“Uh-huh,” Sam said with his usual nastiness. “How convenient.”
Nicky clenched his fists, biting back a sharp remark. He couldn’t even charge it. Sam had refused to let him start a tab like some of the other employees. Nicky closed his eyes for just a second thinking of how satisfying it would be to slam Sam’s face into the bar.
“Oh, for God’s sake, Sam, it’s just a beer. I’ll put it on my tab.” Steven frowned at Sam, as he wiped down the bar at the other end.
“Just so long as it’s paid for. Nobody gets anything for free around here.”
“Isn’t that the truth?” Nicky muttered under his breath as the manager walked away. “Asshole.”
“Oh, and tie that hair back before you come in tomorrow, or I’ll make you wear a hairnet. Health Department’s gonna close us down with all those pretty little curls of yours flying around everywhere.”
Nicky flushed, embarrassed over his unruly, blond hair that absolutely refused to be tamed, no matter how much product he put on it. He meant to get a haircut yesterday, but he was running short on cash before payday. He’d just have to tie it in a ponytail, sure Sam would make good on his threat if he didn’t.
“Damn, Nicky, what have you done to Sam to make him hate you so much? I mean, he’s a jerk, yeah, but with you, it’s like he takes special delight in giving you a hard time.”
Nicky sighed. “Yeah, I know. He asked me out a few weeks ago, and when I told him I wasn’t gay, he got a little upset.”
“Upset? He looks at you like he wants to rip your head off. Hell hath no fury like a gay man scorned, I guess.” Steven laughed as he walked down to take his boyfriend another beer.
Steven was the first gay man Nicky had ever really gotten to know well, and he considered him one of his best friends. Steven had a very jealous boyfriend who came by the bar every night to give dirty looks to anyone foolish enough to hit on Steven. The boyfriend was even unfriendly to Nicky, simply because of the way he looked.
Nicky considered his good looks to be a curse, one he could gladly do without. He didn’t like a lot of attention over his handsome face. Around age eighteen, when he realized he had blossomed into an extremely attractive man, his good looks only served to embarrass him. At five feet nine inches tall, he’d been a little chubby as a teenager and started working out at a young age when he was subjected to teasing by his classmates. As a result, his body was as muscular and sculpted as a young Greek god’s, if Steven was to be believed.
Steven had been trying to build his confidence for some time, insisting he get out there and find someone to date. “Girls, boys, whatever! Just don’t let all this go to waste, Nicky!” He smiled, gesturing at Nicky’s body in the tight jeans he favored.
Nicky blushed. “Not boys, Steven. I don’t have anything against gays—not at all—but I don’t swing that way.”
“Don’t knock it till you try it, babe. I could get you a date any time you say. You’re what’s known as a gay man’s wet dream.”
Nicky didn’t feel like anything special tonight—just exhausted. He’d had an art class earlier in the morning, spent the early afternoon cleaning his apartment and doing laundry. After finishing a grueling eight-hour late shift as wait staff in an upscale restaurant in downtown Atlanta, he only wanted to go home and go to sleep.
He finished his beer and started to get up when Steven came up to him again. “Hey, your admirer is back. Has he said anything to you yet? Made any moves?”
“Huh?” Nicky glanced over his shoulder at the young man sitting by himself at the corner table, staring at him. “No. Creepy, isn’t it? He looks like he’s about seventeen, but he’s been in here every night this week, just staring at me until I get off work.”
Steven smiled. “Like I said, you have an admirer. This might be your chance to find out if boys are for you, after all.”
“Yeah, well, even if I liked guys, which I don’t, serving time for statutory rape holds no attraction for me in the least.” Nicky stretched and yawned, almost unable to keep his eyes open. “I’m not going to find out what he wants tonight, that’s for sure. I’m so tired I’m about to pass out and I’m not in any mood to fend off unwanted advances. Thanks for the beer, Steven—I’ll pay you back. See you tomorrow.”
Steven nodded and waved, and Nicky made his way to the door. He glanced over his shoulder to see if the boy still watched. Sure enough his hazel-eyed gaze met Nicky’s blue one almost curiously, certainly without any embarrassment at being caught staring. Nicky gave him a little disapproving frown as he walked out into the cool evening.
He’d only walked about a block and was almost to the bus stop when he heard a noise behind him and turned quickly to see two men coming up fast out of a dark alley. That was the last clear memory he had for a very long time.



Nicky let the voices flow over him without really paying much attention to what they were saying. Drifting in a lovely haze was easier. He couldn’t seem to get his eyes open enough to see who it was anyway. He’d just lie here where it was warm and soft and not think about anything. The voices were becoming annoyingly clear though. Despite himself, he listened to what they had to say.
“What’s wrong? Why is this pet unconscious?”
“Nicky’s just—just resting, I think, and been awake for some time now. It’ll be all right. The pet’s only been turned for a short while, you know. They always go in heat right away.”
In heat? Were they talking about him? Wasn’t that something dogs did? Bitch dogs? What the fuck?
“Hmmm…pretty little thing. Beautiful long eyelashes. Her blonde hair would be nice, but it’s cut too short. She’s awfully flat-chested too.”
There was a short laugh from the other voice, and a sudden blast of cold air as the blanket was pulled back. “That’s because ‘she’ is a he! This is Marco’s new pet.”
A quick intake of breath followed. “Marco! You turned Marco’s new pet? There’ll be hell to pay over this.”
The voice sounded young and a little frightened by the mention of this Marco. “I know, but what could I do? By the time I saw what happened, he was already cut bad. His pulse was so slow I thought he was dying! I had to do something quick, and I did the only thing I knew to do to save his life—I turned him. Anyway, he’s only the least little bit in heat for me. I never fed him, and the two of them are blood mates. Once he mates with Marco and then feeds from him, it’ll overpower my bite completely.”
“You’d better hope it does,” the other voice said quietly.
Nicky went right back to wondering what the hell they were talking about again. Who was going to “mate” with Marco? Marco was a guy, right? Nicky sincerely hoped they weren’t talking about him, because he definitely was not gay. He totally had no interest in “mating” with any guy. And did someone just mistake him for a girl? He knew he’d let his hair get a little long, and maybe he had a bit of a baby face, but a girl? Nicky hated the idea someone would think he looked feminine. He once tried to grow a beard to make his young face look older than twenty. He shaved it off when Steven took him aside and apologetically told him the look wasn’t working for him. The hair on his chin was so sparse it looked like blond pubic hair.
One of the voices spoke again, sounding excited. “Marco’s here. He just arrived.”
Nicky tried to get his eyes open to see who this Marco was. He opened one eyelid a little to discover he lay on a table of some kind, wrapped in a soft, furry blanket. Several big, burly men he didn’t recognize stood around him, falling back when a cold breeze swept through the room. Some of the men standing closest to him stepped to the side to let the newcomer move up next to him.
Nicky peeked up through his lashes to get a look at the newcomer and gasped aloud when he saw him. The heads of some of the men pivoted toward Nicky in surprise. He had no interest in them. All of his focus, his entire center of being honed in to the man standing beside him as if he’d been waiting for this one person all his life and just hadn’t known it until he saw him. All the light in the universe convened and decided to shine and sparkle on this one man. Who could he be? And why in the hell was he so attracted to a man?
Tall and muscular, Marco reminded Nicky of those muscle men he’d sometimes seen on television. He was absolutely gorgeous, which was shocking, because Nicky’d never thought of a man before in those terms. His dark hair was cut very short, and his dark brown eyes were fringed with thick, black lashes. Nicky had never been so drawn to anyone before in his entire life. He heard himself whimpering deep in his throat as he wanted—no, make that craved—the man’s hands on him. His mind felt separate from his body, watching, horrified, at what his body did. Totally unable to stop himself, his arms reached out to the man, like a child begging to be picked up by his daddy.
Marco gazed down at him and reached out to put a hand to his cheek. He pushed his arms down and patted his shoulder, leaned over and whispered in his ear. “It’s okay, sweetheart.”
Sweetheart? Apparently some kind of grievous error had been made. Horrified by his actions, but absolutely unable to control himself, Nicky rubbed his cheek against the hand like a damned puppy, trying to get his nose right up inside his palm so he could sniff him. My God, had he lost his mind? What had they done to him?
Marco stood very still, allowing Nicky to nuzzle his hand and stared down at him. Raising his head angrily, he rasped out a few words to the other men. “Who did this to him?”
An interesting question and one Nicky would like to know the answer to himself. A voice beside him spoke up. Nicky was astonished to see it belonged to his stalker, the cute young man from the restaurant.
Standing by Nicky’s head, he spoke up right away. “I did, Marco. I’m really sorry, but I had to turn him, or he would’ve died. It wasn’t a mating bite, and I didn’t bite him too hard—really. You can see he’s in heat only for you, not me.”
Marco growled down deep in his throat. Growled? Who were these people? Frightened, Nicky whimpered a little louder, and Marco bent down to whisper in his ear. “Hold onto me, sweetheart. Don’t be frightened. You’re in heat—I’ll take care of you soon, baby.”
In heat? There were those words again, but they couldn’t be talking about him, could they? His body managed to inch even closer to Marco and tried to rest his head against his chest. Marco’s shirt was open, showing off his spectacularly sculpted abs. Incredibly, Nicky turned his head and licked them, starting low on Marco’s abs and going all the way up to the space between his nipples. He half expected the man to knock him away. Instead he absentmindedly patted Nicky’s head, putting his fingers into his hair and rubbing his scalp.
Marco made the growling sound again. “How could you have allowed this to happen in the first place?”
The boy’s voice sounded miserable. “I’m really sorry. I was watching him like you told me. He was going home from work at the restaurant, and these two guys jumped out of nowhere. They held a box cutter on him. I headed over as fast as I could, but he acted before I could get there. I couldn’t believe my eyes when he actually fought them. They were both big dudes. He never stood a chance.”
“He’s brave.” Marco’s voice glowed with pride as he rubbed Nicky’s scalp and petted him gently. “Obviously, he has more courage than good sense. I suspected as much. That’s why I sent you to look after him until I could come for him.”
Nicky, who had been basking in the praise from Marco, didn’t think he liked that last part much. He certainly didn’t understand it one bit. Someone had been watching him? Looking out for him? What did they mean about two dudes who jumped him? He hadn’t been jumped by—wait a minute—a sudden memory of walking to the bus stop in the dark and a deep voice from behind him, gruff and menacing.
“Give us your money, man, and don’t take all day about it.”
Nicky had whirled around to find a box cutter lodged against his throat, the tip biting into his neck. Afraid to move at first, he’d been about to empty his pockets when he realized he didn’t have a dime on him. Remembering he’d left his wallet at home, he knew he was in deep trouble. These guys would never believe his excuses.
Making a sudden decision, he sucker punched the one closest to him. The idea sounded perfectly plausible in his head. The trouble came with its execution. The punch, when it landed on the biggest guy’s face, was ineffectual at best. He just shook his head and frowned like a fly landed on his nose. When Nicky tried to turn and run, the other one caught him by the arm. He simply swiped something at his throat. Nicky felt a cold blast of air hit his neck, and he put up his hand to it. Instead of skin, he felt a gaping gash. He’d tried to scream, but no sound came out.
The two men turned and ran, leaving him sinking to the street, his blood spilling out onto the sidewalk. He clutched the skin of his throat, trying to close it together when someone else ran up and bent over him. Nicky turned frightened eyes up to see a young, dark-haired boy, the boy from the restaurant. Nicky held out a hand to him. Without a moment of hesitation, the boy leaned down and bit into his bloody throat. He sank his teeth right into the wound made by the box cutter, and Nicky passed out from horror and pain.
He knew nothing else until he woke up a few minutes ago in this strange place. He put one hand to his throat wonderingly. He felt nothing but smooth skin. Could it have been an awful dream?
Marco spoke urgently to the other men surrounding him. “I have to mate with him and feed him right away. Is a room ready close by?”
The young boy pointed behind him. “There’s a bedroom ready through there. You won’t be disturbed.”
“Good,” Marco said, picking Nicky up off the table as if he weighed nothing.
Holding him high on his chest, Marco rushed Nicky out of the room, down a dark hallway, and put Nicky down gently on the bed. Leaving him for a moment, he locked the door. Coming back to him, Marco tugged at his own clothing, keeping his eyes firmly fixed on Nicky. Nicky could only watch in awe as he stripped off his clothes.
Marco’s body was even more magnificent than Nicky first thought. His skin was tanned a golden brown. His muscles rippled up and down his chest and arms. His cock was fully erect, long, thick and magnificent, jutting proudly out of the dark brown curls covering his huge balls and curving back toward his stomach. Something didn’t seem right about it, though Nicky couldn’t quite see what it was. As he came closer, Nicky’s eyebrows sailed to his hairline. At the very base of the beautiful cock a round bulging ring encircled it. He wasn’t exactly a connoisseur of other men’s dicks, but it certainly looked odd.
Nicky, still feeling outside his own body, made those whimpering noises as Marco prowled inexorably toward him and stripped away the blanket. Nicky was shocked to see he was naked too, and like Marco’s, his cock stood up hard and proud. Nicky looked down at it in horror. How could he get excited like this by another guy? This huge, gorgeous, gay guy was crawling into bed with him, and Nicky’s own damn cock was enthusiastically beckoning him like a little whore.
“I…I want…I need…” Nicky couldn’t seem to get a complete sentence out for the life of him. He had things he needed to say and quickly before he got fucked by that huge dick, but he couldn’t get a word out. Marco lay down beside him and took him in his arms.
“Shhh…hush baby, I know exactly what you need.” Marco’s voice soothed him as much as his presence did. Everything about him was so enticing and delicious. Even the smell coming off his skin was positively addictive. The scent of caramel and cream clouded his head so he couldn’t think clearly. He wanted to lick Marco all over. Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad after all to be fucked by this magnificent man. Just this once, maybe. No one would have to know, right?
Nicky lost all fear of what was about to happen as Marco’s scent surrounded him, overpowering his senses. He wanted the man so much he hurt. He crawled all over the guy trying to get closer to him.
Pushing Nicky on his back, Marco looked down into his eyes. “Sweetheart,” he murmured. “I’ve wanted to taste you for so long. This won’t take long, because you’re in such a hyper state. Hang on, baby.” He bent his head and put his mouth over Nicky’s cock, enveloping him in a sensation like he’d never experienced before. Marco’s mouth was warm, and he moved his tongue over Nicky in incredible ways. Nicky couldn’t stay still in any way while the man sucked and nibbled at this most private part of his body. He bucked his hips and almost lost his mind, moaning and screaming.
Marco licked at his balls, and Nicky grabbed Marco’s hair, hanging on for dear life. His cock sank deep into Marco’s throat, while Marco swirled his tongue along the underside. Nicky came explosively, unable to prevent it, and the gorgeous man between his legs swallowed every drop.
Afterward, still licking his lips, he bent down to kiss Nicky tenderly.
“Nicky, try to concentrate. I’m going to turn you over and mate with you. It’s going to hurt some, but maybe a little less from behind. Do you understand?
Nicky’s head bobbed up and down like an insane puppet. He felt totally drained, yet Nicky’s body was in a fervent frenzy wanting to get fucked by this gorgeous man mountain.
“Baby, this is going to be very intense. I’ll try to be gentle and go slow, but you won’t want me to go slow. I may get a little excited. You might be scared—especially since you’ve never been with a man before. Pretty soon you’ll start the orgasmic cycle, and you’ll have multiple, multiple orgasms. It may sound like fun, but they will be very strong. You’ll probably pass out. Most pets do, but just try to ride it out and don’t panic. I’ll be here with you every step of the way. I won’t let anything bad happen to you. Are you ready?”
Nicky’s head nodded enthusiastically and those stupid whimpering noises came from his throat. His brain screamed out, No! I’m not ready. What the hell are you talking about? Stop! I’m not gay. Wait a minute, did he say “pet”?
Nothing his brain thought mattered to his cock, getting harder than ever before in his life in response to Marco’s attentions. Marco spread some kind of oil on his hole, dipping his fingers right up inside his virgin little ass, but instead of cringing away, Nicky’s traitorous body practically wagged its tail. He laid his head down and used his arm to push his ass back to take in more of the invasion, moaning in pleasure as Marco’s delightful fingers reached a certain wonderful spot. Nicky rocked, using his arms to push his ass back, wagging to take the fingers deeper.
Where was this coming from? What’s the matter with me?
Marco oiled up his gorgeous cock before he grabbed Nicky’s hips to hold his ass still. Marco used more fingers inside Nicky to stretch and prepare him. Nicky’s ass burned, but his breathing accelerated. He rocked and wagged his ass faster.
Marco laughed a little and gently slapped his butt. “Be still, baby.”
He pushed his cock into Nicky’s hole, forcing it slowly through the tight ring of muscle. Stars swirled around Nicky’s eyes as he felt an intense pain unlike anything he’d ever felt before. He screamed out, but Marco smiled sweetly back at him a split second before he bit him hard in the nape of his neck. Nicky screamed again and tried to get away from the sharp fangs sinking into his flesh. Held in Marco’s strong arms, he was unable to move. He sobbed and moaned until an indescribable feeling of passion swept over him. Even though the pressure and stretching from Marco’s cock hurt like a bitch, he made no attempt to crawl free. His body, acting independently, pushed back in an even more frantic effort to take more. The cock sliding deeper into him also filled him with the most intense joy. Marco pushed in farther and farther. Nicky thought he might split any minute, still his body acting on its own would not seek escape, shoving back, rocking, wanting more.
Buried to the hilt, Marco pulled out his sharp teeth and licked him gently over and over until the pain lessened. Marco said softly, “Try to get used to the feeling of being filled up, baby. Just lie still and take it.”
Nicky tried to, he really did, but his sluttish ass squirmed in a possessed state of its own and wiggled, seeking what more he didn’t know. “I…I can’t…hold still.”
“I know,” Marco soothed. “It’s okay.”
He pulled out slowly and pushed back in, setting up a rhythm, rocking Nicky to his core. His own dick had gotten so hard, it throbbed in pain. He tried to push his hand under him to fist his cock, but Marco stopped him.
“Not yet, baby. You’ll come soon enough.”
He continued his thrusts until he made the same little noises Nicky had been making all along. With a cry, he surged against Nicky, and Nicky felt something else pressing against his hole. Though already stretched to the max, Marco’s fingers pressed, forcing something more still inside him. What felt like a small baseball had to be that ring at the base of his cock. Nicky cried out, and Marco immediately stopped, kissing him tenderly on the back of the neck.
“Be still for me, Pet. This will hurt, but you’ll be okay. You can stretch to take it. Just relax and push out against me.”
He pushed the baseball sized knot against the base of his penis tight again. Forcing in an oiled finger, he stretched and working Nicky’s tight asshole up, around, and over the knot. Nicky whimpered, moaned, and only then tried desperately to force his body to pull away. He couldn’t move an inch. Marco held onto him effortlessly with his weight, not allowing him to move away while he used both hands to drive the knot in.
“Please, please…it hurts…I can’t…” his voice said while his stupid body pushed back, trying to take the knot in.
“Relax, Pet. Almost in. Good boy.”
Suddenly, the large knot of flesh slipped inside with a distinct plop, moving past the tight ring of muscles at his entrance and left Nicky sucking air and trembling. His hole was so stretched it had to be tearing, and he was impaled and helpless even if he could have made his body obey his commands.
Fully inside Nicky, Marco moaned, laid full length over him, and without pulling in and out, rotated his hips, moving inside him. The huge, baseball-sized knot pressed directly against Nicky’s prostate. When Marco moved his hips the slightest bit, or even when he breathed, his cock manipulated Nicky’s prostate, building up an orgasm Nicky was helpless to control. A wave of pleasure, mixed with the passion the bite brought on, engulfed Nicky. Marco’s climax built as well. Pushing up on his arms, his renewed his thrusts, surging even harder, the ring making Nicky’s sweet spot sing. Almost immediately Nicky came, in a rolling wave of delight that went on and on. And on. And on.
He’d never experienced such an orgasm before. No one touched his cock, but it didn’t make the slightest bit of difference. His could feel his cum shooting out in spurts on his belly, soaking the sheets under him with each shuddering, stiffening wave of ecstasy. Marco’s dick still firmly lodged in his ass, Nicky continued climaxing, his body pumping in wild spasms. He screamed, and Marco put one hand over his mouth, while the other rubbed his back.



If you like it so far, please comment and i might add more :)
Sign up to rate and review this story