Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Emerald Flight Book One: Union

Chapter 04: Smallville

by megamatt09

Confrontations, searching, and Harry and Kara smut/lemons.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2012-08-30 - Updated: 2012-08-30 - 9275 words

?Blocked
Chapter 4: Smallville

As he had been told by many people over the years, Harry James Potter had looked like his father, James, and had his mother Lily’s eyes.

Harry also inherited his mother’s temper. As a certain Kryptonian found out the hard way.

A loud bang filled the air. A high powered banishing spell had caused Superman to crash right into the ground.

Magic perverted the laws of physics and made a fool of even Superman. As he was reminded as he laid flat on his back.

The energies of magic had defied all logic. It had caused his powers to be stalled. A lesson he learned months and months ago, when an ageless and immortal terrorist named Ra’s Al Ghul had used a mystic artifact to steal some of his abilities.

All in the name of his continued struggle to cheat death.

And he had thought that getting judo tossed by a normal human and having a tiny piece of Kryptonite shoved under his nose in one fluid motion was bad for a first meeting. Even if said human had impressive intellect, mastery of most fighting styles, and was the World’s Greatest Detective.

Superman turned around, to face this Harry and he saw absolute rage personified. He stood before him, dressed in ragged clothes. He had a stick right in one hand, the ring on his hand, with a gem stone that tinted blue right in the dusk over Smallville.

“DON’T PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME, AGAIN!” yelled Harry as he began to gain steam and was ready to blister right into this pompous caped git.

“How dare he pick me up like that? How dare he drag me halfway to this place without any thought? If I wasn’t a wizard, I would have been torn in half, what was he thinking? Does he have any sense? That stupid tight wearing….after he’s been treating her, he dares try and pull this, who does he think he’s dealing with? I’m not one of his little super villains that he can bat around like a superball with his powers! I’m not taking this shit.”

Superman turned right on his heel, with a slight wince.

A loud screaming voice and super hearing at a close proximity did not mix well. “Wait a…”

Sparks flew right out of the end of the piece of wood. A magical foci of some sort, a wand in laymen’s terms, was pointed right at him. Some kind of shield had impeded his forward movement, as he tried to push right through it.

Kara’s eyes widened, as she stood paralyzed for the moment. A look of abject horror crossed her face.
/]
[/“Why is it that on Earth, there’s some unwritten rule that every time two heroes meet they have to get into some kind of misunderstanding and fight? And why did it have to be these two? Kara think! Do something before they tear up half of Smallville.”


It was time for drastic action as Kara made her move.

“Harry,” managed Kara, as she grabbed him and wrapped her arms around him in a hug. “Please, calm, down, for me, please.”

Harry felt his anger disappear as he was in the arms of his wife. The shield had been relaxed, as Superman fell to the ground. His cape had been torn into tatters.

Green eyes still glared right at the blue and red flying brick of no subtleness or sense but he was not about to hex him right back to Vegas.

Well, he was not intending to do it at the moment.

The next sound was the door of the house opening and Martha Kent had stepped out to see what the disturbance was. “Oh Kara, thank Heavens you….”

Her words just failed her, as she saw Clark at the end of the path, a bit perturbed, with a slightly ripped cape.

She saw Kara, who looked very annoyed with her cousin, but she held this boy in her arms. Said boy looked at Clark with an equal amount of annoyance.

Martha had noticed that Kara and this boy were wearing rings. Blue gem stones, with some kind of weird writing carved around the bands.

They had returned from Las Vegas.

One and one equaled some very awkward explanations and situations.

She stood there, arms folded, calm, but there was a sense that Martha did not need to raise her voice one bit to achieve the desired effect. “Would any of you please tell me what’s going on and who this is?”

“Hello, Mrs. Kent, it’s nice to meet you, Kara’s told me so much about you and your husband, my name is Harry Potter,” said Harry in the most polite tone that he could muster.

Clark groaned. This Harry was polite and respectful. Which meant he was going to look like he was in the wrong somehow, which he felt a few doubts about but he shook his head.

“Kara and I met in Vegas, we had some fun, it was a blast, but one thing lead to another and…” said Harry, as Martha had lead them into the kitchen, where Jonathan Kent had sat, with a completely baffled look on his face. “Oh, you must be Mr. Kent.”

“Yes, I am, and you are…” prompted Jonathan Kent, as he carefully looked over the young man.

“Well, you see, my name is Harry Potter, just flew in from Britain, in a matter of speaking, to head to Vegas for some fun, been a long year,” explained Harry. “And Kara and I met. We hit it off rather well. We had some fun, perhaps a bit too much, but I think we’d both been having a bad year…”

Harry decided it would be best to drop that little bombshell right now.

“Kara and I got married.”

There was silence.

Awkward silence.

This awkward silence lasted much longer than it really did.

“Well damn,” breathed Jonathan. He thought that it was bad when Clark was going through his phase where he brought back dangerous wild animals and hid them in his room The types of animals who had a bad habit of tearing up the house.

Kara just one-uped him and brought home a husband.

“Oh, Kara, that was irresponsible,” sighed Martha after she found the right words. Kara had a slight look of guilt but remained firm.

“Yes, it was, Kara, not only do you get married to this young man, but you had us worried half to death and you lied to us about being ill,” added Jonathan.

“And I told you to stay indoors for your own protection, after what happened and you disobeyed my order,” added Clark as his agitation with the situation reached a boiling point.

Kara looked at her cousin for a few seconds before she erupted.

“Yeah, maybe and I’m sorry for worrying you, but I’m not sorry for what I did, and I’m really not sorry for actually getting out and living my freaking life!” yelled Kara as she stared Clark right down in the face.

Clark began to speak “Kara listen…”

“No, I’m done listening to you! After what you did, after that stupid, irresponsible, bullheaded, and utterly ignorant thing you did. You could have gotten Harry killed if he hadn’t had powers. You’ve forfeited any right to tell me to do anything about anything, not that you have much of a right anyway!”

The Kents had found themselves thrown into a very awkward situation right now.

“What did Clark do?” asked Martha in a quiet voice.

Harry decided to give them the courtesy of happily filling them in.

“Well your son seemed so happy to meet me that he picked me up under one arm and Kara under the other arm, and blasted me right to here at Mach Three speed,” explained Harry in a sarcastic tone. “Charming introduction,, really gave me a good first impression!”

There was a second of silence before everything clicked in Martha Kent’s head.

“Clark Kent, what in the devil were you thinking?” demanded Martha.

Jonathan had banged his fist on the table. “Damn it Clark, I thought I’d raised you better than to do something like that. You could have left pieces of that boy all across the country.”

There was a pause.

“How didn’t you leave pieces of that boy all across the country?” asked Jonathan.

“Magic,” said Clark as he winced. “It had to be, the moment we dropped down. He attacked me with some kind of spell or something.”

“Attack, as if, I defended myself,” said Harry. “Trust me, if I attacked you, you’d know it and feel it.”

Everyone had no idea what to say, as Harry just rolled his eyes.

“Super hero indeed,” muttered Harry. “Don’t see much heroics in someone who plucks teenagers off of the Vegas Streets based on stupid wild impulses and blasts them off without giving them much of a chance to explain. Perhaps they revised the definition since last time I checked. It's been a while."

“All of you did make some huge mistakes, Kara, you shouldn’t have done what you did, but Clark, you really shouldn’t have done what you did,” said Martha as she fully turned to address her son and added in a gentle voice. “People are afraid of you after what happened with Darkseid, you’re trying to rebuild their trust. This isn’t helping at all.”

“Ma, I didn’t want…look for all I knew, this Harry, he could have been some criminal or something, trying to use Kara…”

“HOW DARE YOU, YOU…YOU…!”

Harry Potter was a good easy going person for the most part. He had three things that caused him to fly straight into Capslock Rage Mode without warning.

The first one was withholding information that he needed to know and treating him like some child who knows nothing.

Despite the fact he put out many fires caused by several adults who “knew better”.

The second one was anything that reminded him of his life at the Dursleys. Harry resolved to do what he could to put it behind him but still it hurt. He was trapped in a place he hated, by someone who thought he had his best interests in mind, where he was constantly hated for things that he had no control of. Where he had been accused of being a criminal, a thug, a vagrant by preconceived notions based on how he was forced to dress.

The third one was hurting his friends and surrogate family. Sirius, Remus, Tonks, Hermione, hurt them and suffer on your on your head. His wife was now added into that group now, even if he had only known her for a little over a day.

Hit all three at once at your own peril.

A part of Harry regretted the fact he lost his temper, but he had to let it all out right now.

“YOU OF ALL PEOPLE, HAVE NO RIGHT TO LECTURE ME YOU SELF RIGHTEOUS, BLUNDERING BUFFOON OF A FLYING BRICK! I’M NOT JUST SOME CHEAP CROOK THAT YOU CAN PLUCK OFF THE CITY STREETS. FOR ALL OF YOUR GREAT POWERS YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE ME…ESPECIALLY YOU…ESPECIALLY THE WAY YOU’VE BEEN ACTING!”

“Now calm down I was just being hypothetical given, the situation given what happened, you’re overreacting….”

“I AM NOT OVERREACTING! AND WHY DON’T YOU TAKE A GOOD LONG LOOK IN THE MIRROR, KAL-EL! TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THE WAY YOU’VE BEEN ACTING. THE WAY YOU’VE BEEN TREATING YOUR COUSIN, MY WIFE, YOU NEED TO DESCEND FROM YOUR BLASTED GOLDEN PEDESTAL AND PLANT YOU FEET FIRMLY ON THE GROUND, AND LEARN THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN GIVEN GREAT POWER! BUT THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES OF MAKING DECISIONS FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE CAPABLE OF MAKING THEM FOR THEMSELVES AND HANDLING THEMSELVES!”

Harry had just gotten started, at an intensity matched by only a few.

“I AM SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE SCREWING WITH MY LIFE, THINKING THAT THEY’RE DOING THINGS FOR MY OWN GOOD. I’M SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SHOVED IN A PRISON! I’M SICK AND BLOODY TIRED OF CHASING IMAGINARY BREAD CRUMBS TO SOME...DRAGGING ME ALONG ON SOME JOURNEY WHERE I’M EXPECTED TO STUMBLE ALONG, AS ADULT S THAT SHOULD KNOW BETTER KEEP BOLLIXING EVERYTHING UP, GIVING ME NEW MESSES BECAUSE OF THEIR OWN ARROGANCE THAT HAVE TO FIX EVERY SINGLE FREAKING BLOODY YEAR!”

Everyone sat shock, unable to react, and likely a good chunk of their hearing taken off.

“EVERY SINGLE YEAR, AT THAT PLACE, THAT BLOODY OLD FOOL , HIS PET POTION'S MASTER, ESPECIALLY LAST YEAR WITH THAT FOUL WOMAN THAT HE ALLOWED TO RUIN MY ENTIRE YEAR, EVERYONE THINKING THEY KNOW BETTER THAN ME! I’VE FOUGHT TROLLS, GIANT SPIDERS, DRAGONS, CRAZED SPIRITS, SNAKES, HORRORS THAT SUCK OUT SOULS, EVERY SINGLE THING, AND THAT MONSTER WHO KILLED MY PARENTS, AND NOW THANKS TO HIS PARANOIA, THAT…THAT…HE HAS LANDED WITH A COSMIC DEATH SENTENCE WHERE I HAVE TO KILL OR BE KILLED!”

Most of Harry’s angst channeled from fifteen years of hardship had burned out, been extinguished, and it really felt good to get a lot of his frustrations off of his chest. And who better of a target than Superman.

“I’m sick of everyone thinking they have any right to browbeat me back into line, sick of people telling me they have any right to tell me what I’m feeling, judging me, and thinking that they have any right to tell me who I should be, and what I should do. And, if anyone’s hurting Kara, it’s you, pal!”

Harry took a deep breath.

“You’re believing your own hype and the expectations that people have of you, good one, Kal-El, really bloody brilliant of you", said Harry as he tapered off from Capslock Rage. He transformed into a cold, stoic, and brooding teen with an entire mess of issues with a slightly sarcastic tongue, with a mild gift for cutting comments directed at insufferable fools who annoyed him.

Four sets of eyes had stared at Harry who mentally pulled in all of the frustration before he started blowing things up and tossing them around.

“I’ve had a really bad life, I’m trying to get out of it, I’m really sorry you two had to hear that, I’m really sorry for putting you through that Kara, and as for you Kal-El…I’m really not that sorry, because I hope you realize that it was something that you needed hear,” said Harry in a calm and docile tone of voice. “Nice meeting you, well two of you at least, for now, and I’ll take a walk and clear my head for a while.”

Harry turned, the backdoor flying open without him meaning it and started to walk.

“That poor…” said Martha but words failed her.

“The boy has a set of lungs on him, a temper, and great power,” said Jonathan. “You sure know how to pick em, Kara.”

“Yeah, I guess that’s a gift, but Harry’s really a great, fun, and wonderful person, with many talents, when you get to know him,” said Kara. “A few issues, but I think we’ll work those out before too long.”

“I guess really messed things up,” said Clark.

“You think?” asked Kara, an expression of annoyance crossing her face. “While I appreciate your concern, I don’t appreciate what you’ve done. Technically, by the laws on Krypton and Argo, I’m a legal adult, in all senses.”

“Kara, we’re not there, this is different, this is a different world right now,” said Clark. “You don’t understand that…”

She cut him off. He should really be thankful he was not bound by those laws. With the stunt he pulled, she could have him booted from the House of El in disgrace. By their laws, she was the next in line as her mother reminded her.

“Oh you really think I don’t understand, there’s much you don’t understand, what I lived through! Four years that monster tore through Argo burning everything that stood in his way before Jor-El finally managed to get his act into gear and save us, a bit too late, but that’s not the point,” said Kara. “Look, you might be some descended child sent to protect the world in the name of Truth, Justice, and the American Way from thugs, meta-humans, and giant robots. I’ve seen war for my entire my life, and I’m not some fragile little flower who needs to be protected!”

She was not done. For years she could not step outside, trapped in a prison. Young females were captured for genetic experimentation at best or at worst, used as breeding stock. So she had been trapped inside, unable to move, unable to be free, unable to have fun.

“I don’t care if you’re Superman, I don’t care if you’re my cousin, you’re not my babysitter, you can’t tell me what to do, you’re not my father, and the way you’re carrying on, you’re become just as bad as Darkseid!”

That hurt. Really bad. Even for a Man of Steel.

“Kara,that was out of line,” said Martha, but she feared that the girl had a bit of a point. Despite her and Jonathan’s grounding of certain noble ideals over the past twenty five years, there was always a fear. The fear that her son could be pulled down a road to darkness and he could easily be a menace of darkness, as he could be a hero.

Those months where Darkseid and Granny Goodness had spent breaking down and reconditioning his mind, to release him as part of their scheme and all the things they did to do so, to make him believe that he had been sent to that hellish nightmare world and found by those two.

It had long lasting ramifications that could lead to darkness if he had let himself spiral into that direction.

“No, it’s the truth,” argued Kara. “Kal, listen, don’t go there, you’re noble, but your powers, Harry’s right, if you don’t…you’ll just go to a bad place.”

The girl gave a sigh.

“Just don’t go there, it will lead to a really bad place, you don’t want to be someone that the entire world fears,” concluded Kara. “Don’t make people like Luthor right. Don’t make them think you’ve come here to enslave the world, like Darkseid.”

“I’ll never be anything like that,” muttered Clark, but tormented thoughts of a world where he took one step too far to deal and had been driven to take hold of the entire world using his powers. The type of world where the only way where the only way he could solve the problems by taking control over them, like some kind of power mad overlord.

“You know what you’re going to have to do right now, Clark,” said Martha quietly. “Make things right, like you always do, like we’ve raised to.”

A knock on the door had announced by a frantic arrival.

Jonathan Kent had reached the door and opened it to see a rather frantic, tired, and ragged man. “Well what can we do for you?”

“I’m Remus Lupin. I was traveling with Harry when he was in Vegas, as his Chaperone…you do know what happened,” said Remus as he looked in, as if he had hoped that Harry would appear from around the corner.

“So, you were sent there as his Chaperone,” said Clark. “Didn’t seem to do a good job.”

“You’re the caped man who kidnapped Harry,” said Remus quietly, as he had stared down the young man.

“I didn’t kidnap him,” said Clark.

“Really, because I was under the impression that was the word for when you had ripped someone off of the ground against their will and took them some place,” snapped Remus. The stress of the war, the stress of being terrified that someone had kidnapped Harry, and the fact that it was getting close to “that time of the month” had not put Remus in a good frame of mind.

“Look, I’m Kara’s cousin, I had found out that they got married and…” said Clark.

“So, you decided to go for the overly played overprotective act, did we?” snarled Remus. “That doesn’t make things much better and where is Harry. If you did anything to him, you’re going to have three other very angry people flying right over here and they don’t care who you are…whoever you are.”

“Harry’s…he went for a walk,” said Martha. “Clark kind of…”

“Did something stupid to piss him off?” offered Kara, who still felt annoyance towards her cousin, as she helped Ma Kent set the table for dinner.

Super speed had made these things much faster, although the first time she tried, she overestimated herself and only managed to shatter everything into dust.

That was a very valuable lesson about not overcompensating with her powers. It was a process, but she could be a little creative.

“I’d give Harry a few moments to cool down,” said Remus, who had been relieved, because given the temper that Harry inherited, he could blow things up and summon chaotic bursts of magic energy. Lily was the same way, although a slight bit dialed down. “Perhaps longer.”

"Perhaps you would like to explain about the rings, Remus, so you can explain how they work, prompted Kara.

"Well, they've been in the Potter family for a long time, and well, they're kind of overprotective of those of the Potter Line, making sure they choose the best possible match for the Potter that uses them," explained Remus, who had accepted a plate. After all it had been a long day, he had a lot to drink, had a hellish hangover, and a lot of stress.

So needless to say, Remus Lupin was hungry, hungry like the wolf, so to speak.

"What exactly do you mean overprotective?" asked Martha.

"Well the rings have, kind of hurt women who weren't worthy; they need to have certain qualities, beauty, brains, a strong spirit built to last, things like that," said Remus. "Or so, James was telling me, I can never tell when he was really pulling me along for a ride or being serious. He always seemed to be a bit unclear."

Remus ate for a bit before he continued his explanation.

"I think some woman tried to seduce a Potter for their money, and selfish greed, the ring proceeded to burn off her hand and fry her brain," said Remus as the Kents gasped. "They had to cut a bunch of deals with the Ministry to keep it under wraps.”

"You mean they're using something like that for a wedding ring," said Clark.

"Potters have had some rather eccentric and creative ideas throughout time, that have caused a few issues," explained Remus.

Kara added. "And hey, it's not like it was a big deal, the ring choose me. It didn't burn my hands, or cook my brains. So I'm good, see everything's fine."

"Well except for the fact that you're married," said Clark. "And obviously you can't...."

"I can handle this, I'm a big girl, I can deal with my consequences!" snapped Kara and she looked at her cousin. "I don't need you to swoop in to save the day, besides if the rings didn't do it, the vows did. I knew you'd do something stupid, your powers inflame your brain, misguide your heart, and send your abilities flying out of control!”

"You used the..." started Clark eyes widened

"Yeah, I did, because I knew, alright, I figured it out, it was a choice I wanted to make with my life, so you can get over yourself and stop bossing me around!' said Kara, but she took a deep breath to calm himself. "You might think that actions have consequences, but you know what, inaction and stupid delusions of grandeur to try to play the hero kind of do too!"

Clark just sighed. He was confused, he needed answers. He knew where to get them.

"Where are you going Clark?"

"For a flight, a very long one," said Clark and Kara realized.

"Oh great, he's going to compare notes with...him. Although if I know that overly paranoid, over analytical, he already knows more then we want to. Blasted Bat."

"So, Kara," prompted Martha. "You..."

"I know, I'm sorry but not sorry, I need to go attend to someone rather important," said Kara.

The Kents and Remus looked at each other.

"Um, yeah you might want to do something about calming your husband down," said Jonathan.

"I've got to stop Harry from turning into either of them. He can have his brain inflamed with powers and throw himself headlong into situations without thinking. Or he can be brooding in his whole angst, based on some tragic past or something. No, neither can happen. I need to find the way to...coax him into becoming something that I need has far better potential. But I think I can do that."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Severus Snape took a step to the side of Dumbledore and his face twisted into a scowl.

He looked like a small child who put as much distance from his parental figure who was rather eccentric and kind of made him embarrassed.

Snape vowed to strangle Potter for this.

"Now, if you were a troubled child in Vegas, where would you be?" questioned Dumbledore.

"Headmaster, this is a stupid folly, I just say we allow Potter, to wallow in his own angst ridden self pity," said Snape but he looked around all of the same.

"Now, it is important for us to return with Harry, obviously we know it's his destiny to return to the Wizarding World," said Dumbledore. "He needs to defeat Lord Voldemort."

"Unfortunately," muttered Snape.

"If only Potter, Dumbledore, and the Dark Lord all wiped each other. So many problems would be solved."

"This way," said Dumbledore, as he walked right into the land of adventure and wonder, that was Las Vegas to see what he could find out. His first stop was a casino. That seemed to be a good start.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So, Potter was most certainly here?" asked Snape.

"Yeah, he was, he decided to nearly clean me out, by finding a way to take all of my money, I don't know how he did it, I had my machines fixed perfectly."

"Well there's no such thing as not double checking enough," said Dumbledore as he looked around. "Harry seems to have been indulging his inner James Potter."

"Oh that's something really wonderful for the boy to channel," said Snape as he had a nightmare vision of a chaotic drunk version of James Potter with Lily's temper and shuddered at the visions.

Dumbledore chuckled but was gravely worried. "Alright, let us move on further into seeing if the steps of young Mr. Potter's Vegas Adventure can be retraced. And undo any consequences and trouble of that has arised.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry Potter sat right at the end of the meadow, as he stared right into the night.

The last year had been a bad one. He remembered dark visions of mysterious halls, his torturous training with Snape, and that woman carving his hand open each and every night.

Then there was that prophecy. It seemed to mark him for a stench of death and Harry resigned himself to a quest where he might be destined to fail or just settle for whatever he can have at the end.

If Harry had survived to the end, as he wondered if he had a chance until recently.

Harry found that he would have been so broken that he would either be destined for a very bad end or a very mediocre continuation that was ending in a conclusion that made him want to wretch.

Why did the words Dumbledore, Snape, and him seem to come to mind, and how did they seem to tell him of grim, disgusting consequences?

A new hope, a new union, and Harry Potter felt that some cosmic consequence of smacking some sense into him had given him a new lease on life.

Realizations had dawned right in Harry's head.

Right as a girl flew from behind him and wrapped her arms around him into a comforting hug.

"You feeling better now that you got that out of your system?" asked Kara.

"Yeah, it helps," said Harry as he relaxed in her arms. Her hug was nice. She did not nearly break his ribs or make him feel like he about was ready to suffocate.

She made him feel loved and wanted.

He realized several things that his best friend/older sister figure that had to gently yank him out of trouble had been trying to tell him. Hermione tried to tell him many things, but he had been too stubborn to listen until now.

Both magic and over reliance in knowledge tended to leave many brains that are inflamed by delusions, if they let such things get away with them.

Sometimes deductive reasoning and a reliance on the environment around you created many triumphs.

Sometimes you needed to master your fears to win.

There was great triumph in fighting against expectations even if it means great sacrifice.

Sometimes dark forces corrupted childhood joy, but friendship, family, and team work together, even if there were rules that needed to be bent.

And sadly, many things tended to be grim. And heroes might have to do things that might make them look like the villain if it was needed. But careful choices had to be made.

"You have a lot of issues, anger and angst, but a true heart," said Kara, as she snuggled in closer to Harry. "But we need to work on some things. I think we both do, we have big issues."

"Yeah," said Harry, as Kara pulled him in tighter.

"But, we both know, well I know more than you, but hey, we know what we signed up for here," added Kara, as she played with his hair and looked in his eyes. "My powers, they can do great things, but they go out of control, if I'm not careful. I can do good things for people but they can kind of go wrong.”

"Yeah, powers can do that," agreed Harry, as he relaxed. "I was so messed up."

"I was too," said Kara. "But I think we can help each other. The world can be a scary place, but it can be an adventure if you let it be."

"Yeah," said Harry.

"Harry, your life is yours to live how you want to live it, don't be defined by some stupid prophecy," said Kara. "You see, holding in all of that anger, it's not that healthy. You did the right thing. You might have scared some people, but it’s better off for your health in the long term."

"Thanks," muttered Harry.

"Plus it's not like Kal can't take it, so he's the perfect outlet," said Kara before she nuzzled the back of Harry’s neck with her face. She paused after a moment. "He flew off to visit um his...friend, I guess for lack of the better term."

"Who is that?" asked Harry.

"Oh just some over analtyical nutcase who spends way much time on his computer and lives in a cave, taking young people in said cave for training," replied Kara before she realized what she said. "Wow that kind of sounded a bit..."

"Creepy," shuddered Harry.

"He does have some redeeming qualities I guess," said Kara. "Oh he stalks the night dressed like a giant bat, fighting a bunch of costumed crazy people with a severe mass of issues."

"Oh him," said Harry, who knew exactly who Kara was talking about. He had a few stories, Hermione told him a few stories about him, what she knew, but obviously it did not come up as that much.

Kara looked frustrated. "I kind of hope he reigns himself in, otherwise the holidays might be a bit awkward."

"No kidding," said Harry.

"Ma and Pa, well I think they're coping with, but obviously it's a shock," said Kara as she looked at Harry and pulled him closer, so she could look in his eyes. Both of her hands clasped his. "Harry, we really can make this work, if we work together. Then again, that's what a marriage kind of is. Work together. There's something inside you that's awesome."

Kara slid closer and slipped her shoes off. She threw herself over Harry’s lap into his arms. She might have been taller than he was, but she managed to curl herself up nicely against him.

"Here, Harry, put your hand right there, yeah, like that," said Kara, as she placed Harry's hand under her right breast. "And your other hand right down there underneath my ass, yeah, squeeze, see how nice that feels."

Harry did so slowly and got the encouragement he needed to be a bit more daring.

"Kiss me," whispered Kara. Harry leaned in and kissed his wife, as he felt his mind be opened. "That wasn't so hard was it? Time to move on Harry. You don't want to sit in a corner all alone, brooding, playing with your wand all of the time."

Kara grabbed Harry's wand out of his hand, and waved it around. She examined it with an expression on her face.

"That's interesting really, who could know that a simple feather could be the focal point?" mused Kara as she started to run her finger down Harry's wand. This action caused Harry's mind to go to places that nearly had been squashed out.

Uncle Vernon had claimed that no one would have him because he was a freak and Mrs. Weasley seemed rather uptight about having fun for someone who had seven children.

Those doubts faded as Harry moved on, as she dragged her finger down the strip of wood.

"Of course, it's really no fun to just sit in the corner on your own. Marriage is all about experimentation, exploration, and well an adventure. And unlike some people, my powers haven't inflamed my brain and I have a very, very, open mind. I just needed to find the right person, and I know you won't break easy Harry."

Kara winked, as the girl continued to tease Harry.

"All kinds of new places to stick your wand, all new adventure, and wonder, and positions," added Kara as she held Harry’s wand and pointed it. "Plus the vows that bound us right together for all of eternity. We can live together for a very long time."

"Kara, you're..." said Harry but he was unable to convey what he was saying.

"See, you were capable of many great things, someone locked up your mind," said Kara. "I'm setting you free.”

"Yeah I guess Uncle Jor's theory about how the Kryptonian mating process could be super accelerated by a yellow sun was true, providing you find the right one. Of course, a bit of alcohol kind of helps too and a spirit of rebelliousness."

"So why don't we take a shower?" asked Kara. "I mean, it's been a long day. We can have some nice clean fun and go exploring. Help each other reach those hard to reach places and not so easy to reach places after all."

"Yeah, that would be, great,” said Harry.

"And then I can show you around your bedroom, where we can experiment with some real magic," said Kara. "Although we do need to be careful, doubt Ma and Pa would enjoy us collapsing half of the house."

Harry laughed.

"Yeah, let's go," said Harry, as he held his wife's hand and she lifted off of the ground, as they glided right towards the house.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snape followed Dumbledore down the streets of Vegas with a scowl from the shadows.

The two ran into a very interesting man. He wore a purple suit, a trenchcoat, and a hat, with pale white skin and green hair. His mouth was fixed into a permanent grin.

"Well, you two boys are a long away from the Lord of the Rings Convention, aren't we?" asked the pale man with a laugh.

Dumbledore smiled. That was a cheerful and trustworthy looking fellow. "Well we're looking for a boy."

"A boy? And people thought I had issues."

The pale man had laughed.

"Listen, we're looking for this brat and we're going to drag him back to a castle and when I get my hands on him and locking him in a dungeon and putting him in detention," said Snape without taking a breath.

"Detention? Is that what they're calling it now?"

"Look have you seen him, green eyes, black hair, lightning bolt scar on his head," said Dumbledore and the pale man put his hand on his face, in thought.

"Can't say I have, but I'm not that kind of clown, the bat on the other hand, that might be more up his ally," said the jester as he looked at both me, his grin wider. "Come on boys, no need to leave sour. Shake my hand."

Snape reached forward, out of an impulse and grabbed the jester's hand.

He was zapped by a charge, as the man laughed in a hyperactive fit of insanity and turned around, walking off.

"Nice friendly fellow, but he could use a bit more sun," said Dumbledore as he was blissfully ignorant about the stares he was getting. Snape massaged his hand. "Let's continue our journey."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hermione Granger wanted to snap and strangle someone. Likely someone with ginger hair. This entire family and the way they were acting were driving her mad.

At first, she freaked when Harry was sent off to Vegas. Then again, she realized that Harry could use a vacation. And fun. So she approved and actually suggested it to Tonks that it might be a place for Harry to learn to not take himself so seriously.

Then again, she didn't have room to talk.

Of course, she began to get unnerved more and more about a lot of things that she noticed. The best intentions could be warped in a lot of ways. Everyone seemed to feel justifications in their actions after all.

A letter appeared right in front of her.

Hermione,
/]
[/Don't let Molly see this, but Harry's married. Make sure you get me a picture of the look on her face when she finds out. All of their faces. It'd be amusing.

/]
[/Here's a clipping of Harry and his new wife. She seems to be able to attract about as much as trouble as she does and has a saving people thing of her own, but thankfully a bit more sense.

/]
[/Make sure to burn this letter immediately.

/]
[/Tonks.


Hermione looked eyes widened. She recognized this girl.

She approved. It was kind of logical based on what she knew.

She was so happy for her best friend.

She burned the letter and snickered.

She looked around the room that she unfortunately had to share with Ginny, and looked around, to see a shrine of various pictures of Harry, with dolls and action figures, and story books, and she shuddered.

----------------------------------------------------------
Smut/Lemon Starts.

The bathroom door swung open. Kara lead Harry by the hand right into the bathroom. The last couple of days had been rather long and they finally had time to shower.

“Let’s make sure we close the bathroom door,” whispered Kara, her breath against his ear “Lock it too, and could you put some silencing spells or something around it, just so we don’t wake anyone up?”

Harry agreed this as Kara flicked on the lights, so she could see what she was doing. She stood before him. The blonde girl was dressed in a blue skirt and a red blouse which was a bit too small for her. The buttons were loosened at the top and it exposed her midriff area. It had been something that she wore.

She had matured greatly since then. She was rather malnourished being in stasis and nearly had died. Her body gained definition just in time. Kara glanced at herself in the mirror.

Harry watched as his wife bent over nice and slow to put the towels down. Her skirt had ridden up a couple of inches. If he had taken a closer look, he might have seen what she was wearing underneath.

Kara turned around slightly and gave Harry a nice view of her cleavage. Harry felt his baggy pants become a little less baggy and a little blood rush from his head as his erection swelled up.

His Kryptonian wife stood and slowly unbuttoned the rest of her blouse. Kara slid it down her shoulders and Harry stepped forward. Her breasts were encased in a lacy red bra. With another movement, Kara slid her skirt right off of her legs. She stood in a lacy pair of red knickers.

“Harry, love, could you help me?” asked Kara as she turned around. “I sometimes have trouble figuring these things out…we didn’t really wear them, this is more of an Earth thing you see.”

“Yes,” whispered Harry, as he placed his hands on her back.

“Unclasp it, yeah,” encouraged Kara as Harry removed her bra. The blonde girl’s breasts were released from her confines.

Kara had slipped off her knickers off. She came close to tearing them out of impatience but managed to hold back.

Harry’s eyes gazed right over the vision. His mind unclouded for the first time as he saw the woman he would spend the rest of his life with in all of her glory.

Her face was soft and her lips were full. Her blond hair extended down past her shoulders. She had a nice curved tanned body with firm decent sized breasts that made his mouth water. Her abdomen area was toned but not to the point of being overly muscular. Her legs were long and shapely, extended down to her feet with wonderful arches. Harry’s eyes traveled right between her legs and saw a small strip of blond pubic hair and inviting lips.

She turned around slightly and the back end was just good. Her arse was the perfect shape.

Yet, with all of those attributes and the fact she was rather physically attractive, she oozed confidence.

“So fucking sexy,” thought Harry in a haze.

“Time for me to do you,” said Kara with a devious smile, as Harry was pulled out and Kara had managed to disrobe him from all of his clothes. “Okay, shower.”

“Yeah shower,” said Harry, as he followed Kara right into the shower. He watched as her posterior had swayed from side to side.

The married couple found their way into the shower and Kara turned around, as she turned on the water. The water splashed both of them. Harry drooled as his wife stood, water rolled down her breasts.

“Okay, you wash me first and then I’ll get you,” said Kara, as Harry had moved over and started to soap up his wife’s back.

Harry lathered her back. Kara pushed back and grinded on his erection with her posterior, as a soft moan had escaped from her mouth. He gained more confidence by each passing second, as he continued to wash her back and then reached around. Harry’s hands worked over right over her breasts, as he felt her nipples harden right in his hands.

“Yes, that’s it,” whispered Kara as she breathed in and out as his hands worked over her breasts. “See how fun this is? This is…this is the best, keep doing it.”

Harry rubbed her breasts and moved down. Her stomach, her hips, her arse all of it felt rather good under his hands. He felt her legs, soft to the touch and she moaned as he ran up and down her legs.

“Touch me all in the right places, great merciful Rao,” breathed Kara.

Harry concluded, but Kara had leaned over and gave him a deep kiss.

She broke it and looked over him, her full lips together as she smacked them together and looked at Harry. Then she almost sang the next words. “My turn.”

“Yeah, your turn,” whispered Harry as he felt her hands move all over his body as she washed him.

Harry felt himself become desperate for some kind of release, as Kara worked on his legs. Her head brushed up against his erection once or twice. His hand instinctively moved right towards his penis but she blocked his hand.

“No, Harry, I’ll take care of it, that’s my duty,” said Kara. “You never had a girl do this for you, have you?”

Harry shook his head and looked at her.

“Well I’ve never done it, but I have a general idea,” said Kara.

Kara looked back and she lowered her head. Her tongue licked the head and Harry felt a sensation of pleasure.

She looked right in his eyes and her tongue flicked right over it three more times. Her tongue felt warm, wet, and his penis hardened even more.

Her soft hand grasped right around his member. Kara did not break eye contact, not even once.

“Oh, Kara…oh don’t stop,” said Harry as he wondered how he could live without something like this. Her right hand had pumped his penis and her left hand massaged his testicles.

“You like that, babe?” whispered Kara, as she continued to pump him as she felt pre-cum drip on her fingers. “My hand, it feels so much nicer, doesn’t it? Much nicer than sitting in some dark corner playing by yourself, isn’t it?”

“Yes,” breathed the Boy-Who-Lived, as her hand gave slow, tender strokes. She squeezed him and licked him. She jerked him off some more. “I feel like I’m about to…”

“Explode,” whispered Kara as she sped up her progress. “That’s it, cum for me. I want to taste it, Just shoot it in my face. That’d feel so nice, right in my fucking face.”

The last line had did it and Harry lost it. Kara moved over as her husband’s cum had splattered right onto her face. She saw his orgasm through to the very end.

Harry looked down. Kara licked her lips and then held her fingers out one by one. She placed them in her mouth and inserted them one at a time. She slowly sucked them and swirled her tongue around them to get the excess off.

“Mmm, mmm, mmmm,” moaned Kara. “So good, it tastes so good.”

She did not want to waste one drop.

She gave a breath and shook her head. “Let’s clean you off. Then back to my room, for some more. That was just a taster.”

Kara cleaned Harry off and he had come back to life.

“Just a few more minutes, then we’ll do that honeymoon replay I promised you,” she said as she leaned back against the wall, arms behind her head, legs spread and a sexy smile appeared right on her lips.

Harry may have set a new land speed record to get out of the bathroom. He mentally vowed to learn how to Apparate as soon as he could, no matter the illegality.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In her bedroom, Harry performed the necessary spells. Kara waited, and tapped her foot. Her bedroom might not have been the most romantic place in the world but it would have to do for now.

Besides, it was not the location but the person you did it with.

Kara gently dropped right on the bed and looked up to face Harry.

“Give me a kiss,” whispered Kara but she stopped Harry. “No the other set of lips. Get me all nice and wet.”

Harry lowered his head and he felt his face warm at the intoxicating smell. He had been dragged right in and his tongue licked her.

The moans Kara made him continue. He continued to stick his tongue deeper into her.

“Tongue, tongue, keep using it, keep licking it,” breathed Kara as she pushed her hips right into Harry’s mouth. She very nearly kneed him right in the head.

She bit her mouth to stifle a scream. Yet the little miniature sounds coming right out of her mouth inspired Harry to continue his efforts.

Harry’s tongue moved around, as he defaulted to Parseltongue by accident. It had been a complete fluke and yet his wife let one small scream escape to crack one of the walls slightly. His eyes darted up as Kara played with her breasts, her hips pushed back, and eyes had been rolled out in the back of the head.

“Coming so soon, lick all of the juices,” she moaned and Harry felt his face get soaked. The smell caused him to go light headed.

Kara pulled herself up and grabbed Harry, before she yanked him right onto the bed. She fed off of her own juices on his face. She grabbed him and whispered into his ear.

“Fuck me now,” whispered Kara as she gazed at him with the perfect mixture of love and primal lust. “I need your cock inside me so bad…”

Harry obliged his wife at that moment She reached forward and guided him.

He slid right inside her.
/]
[/“God damn it, she’s so tight and warm and wet.”


“Fuck Kara, you’re so tight,” breathed Harry as he trusted right inside her tight hole. Her muscles squeezed him and it had only been by self-control he did not lose it right away.

Kara breathed as her hips rose up and down off of the bed.

“Your cock, feels so good right in my pussy,” she moaned as their hips continued to meet. “Ride me, lover, ride me.”

Harry slid in and out of her as she met his strokes.

She hit her orgasm once again and about a minute later, Harry could not hold back any longer.

“About to cum,” whispered Harry.

“Inside, inside me, I don’t care, damn the consequences,” whispered Kara, as she wondered with one hazed part of her mind if children were even possible.

That particular minefield would be a bridge to cross in the very distant future.

“Cum for me, babe, shoot your damn cum right in me, I need it now!” screamed Kara and her dirty talk gave Harry the one final nudge he needed.

Harry exploded and Kara shuddered, as she felt him unload and then deflate. It had been about three or four spurts.

Harry dropped forward, his limp penis still in her vagina. He slid out.

Kara lifted herself up to a sitting position. Slowly her hand trailed down her sweat streaked face, past her breasts, as she inserted her fingers into herself and pulled them out. Then she tasted the combination of both Harry and herself on her fingers.

“So good, both of us combined,” whispered Kara, as she licked her hand and her fingers. She sucked on them and watched, as once again Harry hardened. “Now, my turn, I want to ride you.”

Harry nodded, as he laid back and Kara reached down, before she stroked him a bit more. Her tongue swirled around him as she pulled herself right up.

Slowly, she lowered right down. Harry’s eyes glazed over as he felt more and more of him stiff member pushed right inside her.

Kara began to bounce right up and down. The bed creaked slightly as she tilted her head back and moaned.

Her breasts swayed, her hardened nipples glistened with sweat. Harry lifted his arms up off of the bed.

His palms rubbed around her breasts. He squeezed them and Kara cried out in ecstasy as he continued his efforts as her breasts cupped right in his hands.

Once, Harry reached the nipples, she really lost it with absolute moaning and continued to bounce.

“Cumming, again,” breathed Harry.

“Fucking cum then!” she screamed as she had just finished for about the second or third time.

Harry exploded as the Kryptonian milked each and every last drop out of him with her muscles. He spurted his load right inside her until completion.

Kara collapsed as she looked at Harry.

“Kara, I’m sorry, I don’t think I can go any more tonight,” whispered Harry.

Kara looked at him with a fond smile and a look of reassurance. “Don’t worry about it.”

She pulled Harry into a hug.

“I can wait, I know what you can do,” whispered Kara as she kissed his forehead. “We’re just going to have to work you up. The alcohol might have super charged your abilities but I know you have it in you.”

Kara held him as he had fallen asleep.

“I love you Harry,” whispered Kara even though he was out for the count. “Sweet dreams, my emerald eyed hero.”

“Kara, be patient, you made a lot more headway tonight. Those people, I swear, they have no idea what someone like him needs. A better diet, some exercise, some training, and more practice, just imagine the potential. He has all of the heart too and you know he captured yours.”

A smile appeared on her face.

“Yeah issues, he has them, a lot of them. Not that you have room to talk. With both of our powers, all of the things we can do together.”

She drifted off to sleep.

Both husband and wife experienced the first completely untroubled night of sleep since as long as they can remember.
*]
[*Smut/Lemon Ends


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clark made his way into a dark cave, as he looked around.

The cave contained a large giant trophy room. Various trophies over the years were contained.

A large giant penny was off to the side. Right next to it was a giant dinosaur and a jack in the box. Several shelves with items such as freeze guns, umbrellas, and a busted up puppet dressed up like a gangster. There was a can on the shelf labeled "Shark Repellant."

There was a room of suits. A blue and gray suit with a yellow shining bat target on it, a sign of a more innocent time was the first suit. A dark black suit from rather early days also was positioned on the shelf. Various other damaged suits as well. A red and green suit with boots, a purple suit, and a black suit with a red cape and a red X on the mask.

"We need to talk," said Clark as he turned towards a giant computer with various monitors. The figure in the chair had giant ears obscured and black gloves could be seen.

"Does this have anything to do about the rumors that you flew off to Vegas in broad day light, with no subtleness, and plucked two teenagers out of the street, in front of witnesses?"
Sign up to rate and review this story