Categories > Original > Drama > Let's Change The World

Chapter 8

by atomickilljoy 8 reviews

"Wait! No! Jennifer! Help!" Sam said

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-09-03 - Updated: 2012-09-03 - 1249 words

0Unrated
Bob got the van and parked the van, in the back of the diner, out of everyone's sight, while the rest walked into the woods. Bob caught up with them, while they walked in silence. They walked until they came across a house, more like a log cabin. It was 2 stories high, and there were curtains that let nothing show inside of the house.
They got to the door, and Jennifer knocked on it. The man answered and smiled
"Get inside, quickly" he said
They all hurried in. They were greeted by a woman, who looked like he was in her 40's. She had brown hair, and was wearing a worn out 'Metallica' shirt. Jennifer gasped at the sight. They WERE telling the truth.
"Hello! My name is Sadie! Welcome to our home!"she greeted, cheerfully.
Everyone was still awestruck by the Metallica shirt she was wearing. Ray was the first to look around and gasp at the sight. There were posters of The Beatles, Iron Maiden, Metallica, The Ramones and many more strewn across the wall.
"Oh, sorry! The posters were messily thrown on because we rushed to put them on! We love rock, but have to hide it. When I heard that you guys were coming, we just had to put them up! We haven't had company in a while!" Sadie said
"No, it's fine! Just the posters alone make this place close to heaven!" Ray exclaimed
"So, you may be wondering what my name is?" the man said, as he walked in. "My name is Jude. This is my wife, Sadie"
"Jude and Sadie?" Jennifer said "Hey Jude and Sexy Sadie by The Beatles?"
"Precisely!" Jude said with a smile
"Now, what are your names?" Sadie asked
Everyone introduced themselves, while Jude was looking for a CD or something.
Sadie looked at Sam and frowned.
"You look like you need a hair change! Come here! I have JUST the color to dye your hair with" she said
"Wait! No! Jennifer! Help!" Sam said
"Shhh embrace it" Jennifer said, with a grin
Sadie and Sam disappeared into the bathroom, when Jude had finally found what he was looking for: a CD. He popped it in and Hey Jude started to play.
"We used to play this every time we had parties." Jude said
"What is it?" Ella asked
"It's a mix CD of all our favorite Beatles songs. Our guests loved to dance to the tunes" he said "It gets lonely, so we would go into town, invite people to have dinner here, then we'd dance until we felt like our legs would fall off" he chuckled at the memory "But when the law passed, the people that used to come over left to live in Canada"
Jennifer recognized Jude's expression as one of sadness, and loneliness. Being alone with your wife all the time may get boring, especially for people who always threw parties.
Jennifer grabbed Ryan's hand and led him to the dance floor. They started to dance.
"Wait, why me?" Ryan whispered into her ear while dancing.
"Because you're the pushy little virgin of the group. You won't pressure me into dancing dirty" she whispered back
"That's true" he responded.
Then, Ella, unexpectedly, grabbed Mikey's hand, and led him onto the dance floor.
"When did THAT happen?" Jennifer whispered to Ryan
"No idea. I hope they remain abstinent." Ryan whispered back
Everyone paired up and got onto the dance floor, except for Bob, Brendon, Ray and Jon.
Ryan soon got tired of dancing, but Jennifer still wanted to dance.
"Remain abstinent, Ryan" Jennifer said, as she walked with him to his seat.
"You know I will" Ryan said, as he sat down.
Jennifer soon walked over to Bob and grabbed his hand.
"Wait, I don't dance!" Bob exclaimed
"You do now" she said, and they danced slowly.
"I KNEW IT!" Franks shouted, as he pulled away from Amanda.
"FRANK SHUT UP! YOU LIKE AMANDA SO SHUT UP AND KISS HER ALREADY" Jennifer shouted back
Frank then swept Amanda up in a passionate kiss.
Everyone gasped, then looked at Jennifer
"What can I say? Just call me Dr.Love from here on out." she said, with a grin "Next patients:Spencer and Natalia"
She looked at the pair, dancing, not even aware that Jennifer had said their names.
They were all interrupted by a certain girl screaming out curse words.
"HOLY DAMN IT BURNS!" Sam screamed
"Relax" Sadie said "It's just the bleach! Now come on! You aren't quite finished yet!"
Sadie dragged Sam back into the bathroom
Everyone laughed and got back to dancing.
After a half hour, most of the guys were tired, and went to sit down.
The song "Sexy Sadie" by The Beatles began to play, and the girls continued to dance on their own.
Jude decided to try and talk to the guys.
"So, anyone you fancy?" he asked
"Natalia." Spencer said, without thinking "wait...what?"
The guys laughed.
"Don't deny it. We all see the way you look at her. You totally want her!" Gerard said
"Not as much as you want Mazy" Spencer shot back
"And don't you DARE deny that, Gerard" Mikey said to his brother
"Shut up, Mikey. You might as well tie a note to your forehead that says 'I LIKE ELLA'. It's SO obvious." Gerard said
"Are we talking about who likes who?" Brendon asked, inserting himself in the conversation "Because if we are, I know for a FACT that Jon likes Sam, and Spencer likes Natalia"
"WHAT?!" Jon and Spencer asked, in a high pitched voice
"Wanna know who I like?" Ryan asked "I like a girl named Abstinence. Yep, she helps me be Abstinent"
"Shut up Ryan, you pushy little virgin." Brendon said
"There's nothing wrong with being abstinent!" Ryan said
"But there is something wrong when you hang out with girls a lot!" Frank said
"Yeah, especially Jennifer!" Gerard said
"Well, you know what? I know who you guys like, and I know who the girls like! So, I have can do something that's called 'Blackmail'" Ryan said, before sassily walking away, like a strong independent woman who don't need no man.
"He stole my sass! Give back my sass!" Gerard screamed at Ryan
"Gerard, pipe down" Ray said "Or I'll get Mazy to calm you down!"
"I'm going to be honest...I like Sam" Jon confessed
The guys stared at him like he had the biggest balls on Earth.
"I like Mazy" Gerard said, suddenly
"I like Natalia!" Spencer said
"I like Ella, Ok?!" Mikey said
"I li-" Frank started
"We know" Ray said. "You like Amanda"
"No I was going to say that I like Sam's new hair" he said
Sam was standing at the door of the bathroom with Sadie, grinning. She had bright red hair with black roots.
"Huh...I like her hair" Gerard said "Maybe I should dye my hair the same color"
"Come on, bro!" Ray said "No man can rock that hair color!"
Gerard rolled his eyes
"Anyways, I like Amanda and i simply do not care what you have to say! Bob, you WILL tell us who you like!" Frank said.
Right about when Bob was about to open his mouth, the police knocked on the door.

LOTSA SUSPENSE! Here's a link to Sexy Sadie by The Beatles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZjj2UYJ4bA
And a link to Hey Jude by The Beatles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCazMqCJVMc
Sign up to rate and review this story