Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Different

[A/N] - It's the last day before school and I'm SO bored. This is probably my last update though because I've only just remembered I have Spanish homework...

"You heard what the others said!" I said in a panicky tone.

"Why do we always have to listen to what they want to do?" Raven cried "Our friends are trapped there and we're just gonna sit here while they get tortured and shit," Frank's eyes widened "Until we come up with a plan. I'm sorry but if we don't have one right now then I doubt when we wake up we'll magically think of one. Even if you two don't come with us, me and Hozzie are going. Right?"

"Right." Hozzie nodded "Come on Frank, you know you wanna save Penina."

That was all the persuasion Frank needed. He nodded and then Hozzie looked at me "Crayon are you in or out?"

I thought about it then sighed "Okay fine but only because I'd want Kat to do the same for me."

We all made sure we had our rayguns before going out to the car "Does anyone know how to drive?" Frank asked.

"It can't be that hard." Raven said, getting into the drivers seat. I had never seen Raven act so fearlessly.

"Wait!" Frank cried before getting into the car "What if this doesn't work?" He asked, suddenly scared again "What about Levana and Ezra?"

"It will work Frank." Raven replied "Come on, get in the fucking car!"

We all obeyed Raven and got in the car because her tone was so scary. The moment Frank shut the car door, Raven started driving "Oh shit this is actually harder than it looks." She slammed her foot down on the brakes "Hozzie, get in the passengers seat and help me out."

"But I'm more likely to die in the passengers seat." Hozzie moaned.

"Now!"

Hozzie got out the car and went round to the front of the car "Why are you acting so scary all of a sudden?" She asked, sitting down in the passengers seat.

"Well I remember how everyone was when you went missing." Raven said "I don't want anyone to go through that again."

On the way there Frank started to think up a strategy until Raven interupted with "I have an idea. We walk in, shoot any drac that gets in our way and then bring them out? Simple enough?"

"Well yeah but-"

"But what?"

"But what if Korse gets in our way." Hozzie said quietly "Or Haru."

"So what?"

"You don't know what they're like." Hozzie muttered, looking down "What they're really like."

"Don't be scared of them." I told her "We won't let them hurt you. Or Penina or Kat."

Hozzie nodded and suddenly Raven sped up "Why are we going this fast?" Frank screamed.

"To break down the gates." Raven replied calmly.

"I don't think that'll work! It'll just kill us!" I shrieked "AHHHHHHHHH!"

Somehow Raven's plan worked (And I'll never quite know how...) because the gate slammed to the ground and Raven drove smoothly over it "Wow this driving shit is easy peasy pumpkin peasy."

"I think I just had a heart attack." Hozzie whispered.

"Well come on then, let's go kick some ass!" Raven grinned, stopping the car and stepping out. We had no choice but to follow her even though I was starting to have seconds by this point.

Hozzie seemed to be having second thoughts too "Guys, I'm really scared."

"Don't be, we're fine." Raven replied "Come on..."

We all walked into the building and straight down the neat corridors "Where is everyone?" Frank asked "There has to be a trap somewhere. BLI would never make it easy for us."

"I don't know what they're planning exactly," Raven said quietly "But we'd better be ready for it."

We made it to where Kat had been locked up before and we found them way too easily. Kat and Penina were in the same cell, holding onto each others hands. Kat was shaking and Penina had a large cut across her cheek. Frank clenched his fists "Fun Ghoul, keep it together." I said to him.

Raven picked up the lock and shot it but nothing happened. It didn't fall apart like it had before "Shit." Raven whispered, looking at it "This one needs a passcode. The other ones normally have keys... How are we gonna figure out the code?" Raven looked at Kat and Penina "It's a four digit code - Any ideas what it might be?" They both shook their heads "Oh this is utter bullshit." Raven groaned "How are we gonna figure it out?"

[A/N] - Short chapter but whatever ;D If I finish my Spanish homework then I might have another quick update :3
Sign up to rate and review this story