Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personalised stories anyone?

Cookie_monster 2

by tmbfucks 1 review

Sorry for not updating these. Hopefully they'll be finished by the end of 2012 XD

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2012-09-08 - Updated: 2012-09-08 - 943 words

0Unrated
I knocked on Frank's door. It was time for one of our sleepovers. He opened the door excitedly.

'Hozzie!' He said. He took my hand and dragged me to his bedroom, and picked up a sharpie.

'What are you doing with that?' I asked.

'I'm going to draw on your face, then you're going to draw on mine. Obviously.' He said. I giggled. He pulled my face close and pushed my full fringe out of the way. He drew something on my forehead. Then he tucked some of my shoulder length, dark brown hair with purple highlights behind my ear, and drew things around my blue eyes, and the rest of my face. He was touching my face though. I felt so much electricity. I just want to tell him how I feel. He clicked the pen lid back on.

'How do I look?' I asked striking a stupid pose.

'Oh so sexy, you can't look at yourself until you draw stuff on me though. Nothing obscene.' He warned.

'I won't. Come here.' I said. I pulled Frank's face close to mine so I could see what I was doing. It took all my strength not to kiss him right there. Damn him and his gorgeousness.

I decided to use the red pen, and make him look like a dog. I did the massive cute puppy eyes, and whiskers and floppy ears. I even drew a tongue sticking out of his mouth. I would still kiss him though.

'Are you done?' He asked.

'Yep. Let's see.' I said. We ran to the bathroom and looked at our faces. He made me look like a posh British man in the olden days. I had massive eyebrows, a monocle, a beard and mustache,and he even managed to put a top hat on me.

'Aw! I love dogs!' He said.

'Why did you make my face into this? What was going through your head?' I asked angrily. I made him a cute thing, and he made me an ugly thing.

'Hey, you look good. It was just for fun.' He said ruffling my hair. I jumped on his back and he ran around with me on him trying to get me off. While he was running around, I picked up a cushion from the sofa, and hit his head with it.

'Why? Why? WHY?' I screamed.

'At least you look half decent now.' He joked. He giggled and sat down with me still on him.

'You're a big bully!' I said hugging him from behind. We always have these stupid fights.

'Yeah, but you're my favourite victim.' He said. He picked me up and we ended up watching movies for a while. 'What do you want for a takeaway?' He asked.

'I don't mind.' I answered.

'Chinese food it is.' He said. He called up the restaurant and they said they would be here in about half an hour.

When it got here, we ate as much as we could, and then I made it Frank's new hair, which he laughed at.

'You do realise I'm going to get you back for this?' He asked.

'Yeah, but until then, embrace your hairstyle.' I answered. We giggled, and once he got as much rice and noodles out of his hair as he could manage, we went to his room to sleep. I slept on the spare mattress on the floor. He turned off the lights and I was already scared. No one knows just how much I'm scared of the dark, but then I started hearing noises.

I heard creaking and banging. I was so scared.

'Frank, are you awake?' I asked on the verge of tears.

Yeah, why?' He asked.

'I can hear noises. I'm scared of the dark.' I confessed.

'Come here.' He said. He held out his hand, I took it, and went into his bed where he was guiding me. 'You can sleep in this bed with me tonight. Don't worry. The dark's nothing to be afraid of.' He said.

'I don't know why I'm scared of it. It's like you with spiders.' I said.

'Spiders are evil Hozzie, everyone knows that.' He said. I giggled, and started to cheer up.

'Thanks for cheering me up.' I said.

'Hozzie, if we're going to share a bed tonight, there's something you should know, because I don't think I'll be able to contain myself.' He said.

'You don't wet the bed do you?' I asked. He laughed and shook his head.

'No, but...' He started to get serious. 'Hollie Nicole Bareham, I love you so much.' He said. I couldn't believe what he was saying.

'You do?' I asked.

'More than anything.' He answered.

'It's a good thing I love you too then, isn't it?' I asked. He smiled. One thing lead to another, and we had our first kiss. It was soft, and magical, and I couldn't have asked for anything better. I love him, and he loves me. I can't believe I owe the happiest moment of my life to the thing I'm scared of the most. The dark.

This is really terrible and short and I'm so sorry! :'( I hope you like it anyway! I was originally going to make your takeaway pizza, but then I remembered that you don't like pizza, so I made it Chinese food. XD Again, I'm sorry about this, and I hope you found it enjoyable at least. XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story