Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

That's my life

by imakilljoywannabe 6 reviews

Abby is a troubled girl. Can her friends help her? *Auditioned Story* Rated PG for now.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2012-09-09 - Updated: 2012-09-10 - 1066 words

0Unrated
A/N: And here it is! The story you've all been waiting for! (Okay, not really, but I can dream can't I?) The AUDITIONED STORY! xDI know, it took me forever! But here you go! Here it is! :D I hope the first chapter turned out okay! (The story should stay mostly in Abby's point of view, but I might possibly add in another character's view if I feel like it's needed)

Also- to ArsenicRainbowDash: We'll see about that 'violent bloody death' for Micheal Wilson, it might be fun to put in ;)


Abby's POV

Beep Beep Beep Beep

My hand gropes for the alarm and I manage to knock it off the nightstand, halfway across the room, and over my stack of comic books. At least it stopped beeping. I groan and roll over. I don't want to get up. I just want to stay in bed and sleep for a month. I put my face in my pillow and try to go back to sleep. I'm just drifting off when I hear footsteps clomping up the stairs. I hear the door to my room open, slamming against the wall with a thud.

"Abby get your lazy ass outta bed you're going to be late for your first day of school!" my mom barked at me, yanking my sheets off and attempting to pry my hands from the sides of the beds. Now, you all probably think she's really very nice, and she's just yelling to get me up. Well guess what?

You're DEAD WRONG. My mother is a bitch who doesn't love me and never will. She hates everything about me. I'm almost glad she hates me, it gives me a reason to rebel. Almost.

I cling to my bed, gritting my teeth to stop from lashing out at her. Her nails are fucking sharp, and she's digging into my fingers in an attempt to get my grip to loosen. After about five minutes of this she just huffs and says that my friends will be here any minute.

Shit

I jump up, rummaging through my closet to find something that doesn't smell like dead animals. I finally manage to find a Smashing Pumpkins shirt that doesn't smell too bad. I slip on some grey skinny jeans and put on my favorite black jacket. I then run to the bathroom, where I brush out my hair, putting it in a ponytail and apply a minimal amount of make up. I've just finished smudging my eyeliner when I hear a knock on the front door. I zoom back to my room, arms flailing behind me. I hear the door opening as I fight to pull my old worn converse on. Once they're on I grab my bag and check my self in the mirror one last time. I look good. The grey and black go well together, and the teal ends of my mousy brown hair add the perfect splash of color. My eyeliner brings out my hazel eyes just enough to define them, without making them too sharp.

I'm so busy admiring myself in the mirror I don't realize that my mom is climbing the stairs until she is in the doorway, hollering at me to get downstairs. I turn around quickly, my long hair flicking my face a little as I do so. I duck under my mom's arms and take off down the stairs, sprinting down the main hallway and yelling a quick "Bye!" as I run out the door and slam it shut. I then turn to face my friends.

"Hey guys!" I say casually, as though I didn't just come running through the door at top speed.

"Hey Abby," Shayla says, waving at me with the hand not entwined with Ray's. "Having any trouble there?"

"Uh, nope. Nope, not at all, just me being me." I say, slightly hurriedly.

"Oh relax, we all know how you are." Kian says, smiling. Everybody laughs. I look around at my little group. Ray, Shayla, Molly, Cass, Astrid, and Kian face me. They're my little group of friends that I walk to school with. We meet up with the rest of the gang there.

"So how's your summer been?" Cass asks.

"Boring. I was pretty much at home or one of your houses" I laugh and blush a little. Yes, I blushed. Get over it. So I may have this tiny little itty-bitty crush on Cass. No big deal. Sort of.

"Sounds just like mine!" Molly says.

"And all the rest of ours" Ray laughs, swinging his arms with Shayla a little bit.

"True, true." Molly said, pretending to be all fancy.

We joke around a lot on the walk to school, all of us just having a good time. We arrive at school way too soon and have to split up. We all check our timetables. Looks like I have Kian and Astrid in my first block, and Cass in my second. I don't have anyone from this group in my third or fourth block, but the thought of having Cass in one of my classes keeps me happy.

Shayla pouts. "Awwwww... no one's in my classes!" She whines, crossing her arms and looking like a little kid. Ray chuckles. "It's okay babe we'll all meet up at lunch." He gives her a quick peck on the cheek. "Besides, the other guys could be in your classes. You know that not everybody's here." Shayla sighs exaggeratedly. "Ooook" she says, smiling at the end. We all laugh again. She likes to be a drama queen sometimes to make us laugh, it works every time. We all say our goodbyes and split up for class.

This could be an interesting year...


A/N: So what do you think? Sorry for bad summary and the shortness, I just felt really bad about not posting anything yet and figured I'd do it now. Sorry again! I hope I did okay, I know I altered Shayla a little, but I thought it might be funny if one of the characters pretended to be a drama queen for laughs. Funny? No? Okay... Anyways, pretty pretty please with Gerard Way on top rate and review this! I know it's not my best job, but I hope it'll get better. Any suggestions?

Thanks so much to all of you who actually bother to read my work, I love you guys!

~imakilljoywannabe XOXO
Sign up to rate and review this story