Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Once Upon A December

[A/N] - Random title but I love the song Once Upon A December. Each chapter will be in a different persons POV. I'll write the name of the persons POV in the summary :) ENJOY!

I stared at the woman in front of me. She was nothing special. Long, straight, chestnut brown hair with a full-fringe and big brown eyes. I much prefered the way my Mom looked with her black shoulder-length hair and blue gray eyes. So why on earth would my Dad choose this boring woman over my Mother?

"Miranda, this is my girlfriend, Penina Dayne." Dad smiled nervously. I was glad he was nervous "Penina, this is Miranda."

"Hi! I've heard so much about you, it's great to finally meet you." Penina held out her hand for me to shake. I kept my arms pinned to my sides. She stood there awkwardly for a moment before putting her arm down.

"Whatever." I said "Dad, I'm going over to Gerard's house to hang out with Rose. Okay?"

"Miranda, can't you go another day? I asked if you'd have lunch with me and Penina and you said you would."

"No... I said I didn't want to have lunch with your new slaggy girlfriend but you ignored me."

Penina bit her lip awkwardly and my Dad glared at me "Miranda! What's wrong with you?"

I glared back at him before storming out of the house and walking over the road to Rose's house. Everyone from my Dad's shit band My Chemical Romance lived on the same road so that they could all easily practice songs together.

Without bothering to knock on the front door, I walked sraight into Rose's house "Polite people knock." Rose informed me.

"I'm not a polite person." I replied, shrugging my shoulders "Let's go in your room."

"Rosie, who's that?" Gerard called from the living room. Gerard is Rose's Dad. He's the only one that's allowed to call her Rosie. If anyone else dares to, Rose will rip your head off.

"Just Miranda Dad. We're going upstairs." Rose yelled back, grabbing my wrist and dragging me upstairs.

"Dad brought his new girlfriend over." I said, making a puking noise as I flopped down on Rose's large double bed "She looks like such a tramp."

"Miranda!" Rose cried, flopping into a chair next to the window. She looked outside "Is that her with your Dad on the drive? They're driving off somewhere. She doesn't look like a tramp Miranda! She looks beautiful!"

"She might look nice on the outside but she'll be worse than Shayla was."

"Come on, Shayla was lovely. She took us shopping and brought us heaps of new clothes! How can you say she was horrible?"

"Who's money do you think she used to buy us the stuff with?" I asked, sitting up "It's easy for you. You still live with your Mom."

Jasmine Way was Rose's Mom. She has long, dark brown hair with dirty blonde highlights and a side-fringe, innocent chocolate brown eyes and a scar up her back. She was really beautiful. Not quite as beautiful as my Mom but a close second.

"Look, I know you said Shayla thought she was your Mom but she really didn't. She knew you already had a Mom. She wasn't trying to replace her or anything."

"Oh don't be so stupid." I replied, flopping back down again. I love Rose but sometimes she can be so dim "Anyway, are we going to that LostAlone concert next Saturday or what?"

"You know our Dad's said we're not allowed to go. Frank would kill you."

"They won't even know we're gone! Just tell your Dad you're sleeping at mine and we'll sneak out!"

"No Miranda, we'll get in trouble..." Rose moaned, her face going bright red at the thought of getting into trouble.

"Come on, it's my favourite band and you're my best friend! We have to go together! Come on Rose, I'll go alone if you don't come with me. I'll probably end up getting raped or something-"

"Fine, I'll come!" Rose cried "Why do you always drag me into situations I don't wanna get involved in?"

"Because you're my best friend. It wouldn't be any fun if it was someone else." I smiled, getting up and going over to her stereo "I'm putting some LostAlone on now. To get us ready!" I beamed and put a song on then started jumping around the room. I have heaps of energy just like my Dad. Not that I like the fact I take after my Dad. I wish I looked more like my Mom.



[A/N] - I'm sorry Miranda that you have a pretty bitchy and I'm sorry Penina that you got called a slut a lot in this chapter... I'm very sorry if I offended anybody, I know you're not like that in real life D:
Sign up to rate and review this story