Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > AUDITIONS! AND A VERY IMPORTANT NOTE!

AUDITIONS! AND A VERY IMPORTANT NOTE!

by atomickilljoy 16 reviews

Read the note, too! It's important!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-09-09 - Updated: 2012-09-09 - 228 words - Complete

0Unrated
NOTE: This Audition thing is for an (almost)AU thing. It's the Panic! Guys and FOB! Guys moving from Las Vegas to NY. ALSO, you have to read my stories "The Radio Interview "(a two shot), "As They Grow Up"(a one shot), and "Calm Before The Storm"(a one shot) before you read the story I'm gonna make. This is when all of the events in those stories tie together. It'll all make sense in this story.

Plot: The mothers of Jennifer and Brendon want different things for their child. The two soon meet, and their worlds all collide. The events that transpire in the NY high school change their lives. A lot of drama is involved.

Parts up for grabs:
Panic!:
Spencer's(secret) girlfriend/Ryan's younger sister
Jon's girlfriend
FOB:
One of Pete's girlfriends(2-3 people can audition for this but you're gonna get cheated on)
Joe's girlfriend
Andy's best friend
Andy's girlfriend(has to be a bitch)

Bullies/Bitches(5. They can be made up people, not you. If you audition for one part and want to audition a made up person for a bully, go ahead)
Teachers(YES! YOU CAN AUDITION FOR CRAZY, COOL, WACKED OUT TEACHERS! Just choose a subject)


Form:
Name:
Age:
Part:
Grade:
Appearance:
Personality
(If you're auditioning for a teacher) Subject:
Clothes:
Anything Else:


That's about it! NOW GO GO GO!
Sign up to rate and review this story