Categories > Cartoons > Transformers

Transformers Fall of Cybertron Chapter I: The Exodus (Complete)

by HerobrineSeeker87 0 reviews

The Full version of the story is here! In this story you will see the end of their world, as they come to ours.

Category: Transformers - Rating: PG - Genres: Sci-fi - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-09-12 - Updated: 2012-09-13 - 702 words

0Unrated
Transformers Fall of Cybertron: Chapter I
The Exodus

The Story of the transformers journey to the planet Earth begins with their fall. As the peace loving autobots venture and hurry to a highly unstable portal called a space bridge in their shuttle known as the Ark, the decepticons close up on them in their ship called the Nemesis. “I never thought that it would come to this, leaving Cybertron is the hardest decision I had ever have to make, it has been a long and painful war with the decepticons,” Optimus Prime said to his scout Bumblebee, “What ever lies beyond that portal is our best and last hope my friend.” A little while later a giant hook rams itself into the Arks wind shield.

“Autobots defend the Ark,” Shouted Optimus. Just as Bumblebee took a fatal blow by another hook, and collapsed on the floor. “All hands to combat,” Optimus yelled again.

“Bumblebee, BUMBLEBEE, Optimus, he’s coming around,” said the Autobot medic Ratchet.

“Thank the maker,” replied Optimus.

“He’s been through worse, voice chip is still crashed, nothing new there,” Optimus paused him to help the others. “I need to test your retinal scanners, follow the light,” he said to Bumblebee. “Okay … on target … looking good, how are your optics,” said Ratchet. Bumblebee nodded yes.

“WEAPONS DOWN HANDS WHERE WE CAN SEE’EM!” shouted a decepticons raider. “Don’t fire I’m a medic,” said Ratchet. “Smack a muffler on’em.” then ratchet threw the ball of light into the air and used it as a floating stun grenade. “Take them out Bumblebee!” said Ratchet.

“Megatron wont give up so easily,” Optimus Prime said. Then a transmission came, from Megatron. “Your precious Ark will never reach that portal Optimus,” said Megatron. “ARK SYSTEM SHIELDS FAILING,” stated the Autobot computer Telatraan I. “I WILL TEAR YOUR SHIP APART PIECE BY PIECE!” shouted Megatron.

Optimus gave a quick announcement to the autobots. “Autobots, keep the ark running, Bumblebee guard the deck.” a power shortage occurred after Optimus left the room. “NO the Arks weapon systems have been disabled, without them the ship will be destroyed, take this fuse from Telatraan and install it to the weapon hard-rive. Good luck Bumblebee,” said Ratchet.

Bumblebee saw numerous casualties to his fellow Autobots and the Ark. Until he finally reached the weapon hard-drive, now he only has to turn on the power for the rail guns to attack the Nemesis. “Bumblebee thank Primus I could use a hand!” said Iron Hide, “Change you firing hand for better aim and cover!” There were only four Decepticons to deal with, then beyond the door to the control room was another Decepticon and needed melee lesson. And that’s exactly what he got. ONE GOOD POUND UP THE A$$. With the weapon systems now online, ANOTHER hook tried to strike Bumblebee.
But that fall did nothing. “Bumblebee are you there,” said Ratchet, “Optimus needs your help, that fall must have jarred your alternator back into gear. Change form and Roll Out!” Once Bumblebee got to the Autobots war-room, the Autobots were ready to fight and blow the Decepticons straight back to Cybertron. “Bumblebee wanna be tip-o-the-spear, we’re right behind ya,” said an Autobot soldier. After battling trough swarms of Decepticons Bumblebee squeezed himself though two pipes to get to Optimus. “I cant see anything, but my scanners say that Optimus should be right on top of you,” said Ratchet just as Optimus was thrown at Bumble bee, by Megatron. “This should do the trick,” said Megatron.

“Even if you destroy me Megatron, more shall rise in my place to bring you down,” replied Optimus Prime

“THEN I’LL HAVE TO DESTROY YOU ALL!” shouted Megatron.

As he used a giant cannon to finish off Optimus, Bumblebee jumped into the blasts aim and took a critical and fatal wound to the left chest area.

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Lets Play :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUCwos6G8do&list=PL0DE16AB9B89E3677&index=1&feature=plpp_video (copy and paste link if needed) My youtube is HerobrineSeeker87 NOT TetraNinja just to be clear>


NEXT ON TRANSFORMERS
Transformers Fall of Cybertron: Chapter II Defend The Ark
Sign up to rate and review this story