Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Different

[A/N] – Hey guys I wrote this chapter last night so I could update before I went to school. Hope you like it!

Gerard carried Lucy to the town square and demanded to know how Korse had survived “We didn’t know he survived.” A little girl squeaked “Is he still alive?”

“No, I shot him.” Gerard bent down and let Lucy down gently “Okay, return to your homes and get some rest. Tomorrow we get painting, turning this town colourful and beautiful. And once it’s beautiful, we’re gonna start building a new headquarters. Okay?”

Everyone nodded and started returning to their homes except for Paul “Hey, I found places for you guys to live.” He said, handing Gerard some sheets of paper “I’ll see you tomorrow. I’m looking forward to it.” He waved and went home.

Gerard looked down at the pieces of paper “Great, let’s go then.” He handed out the piece of paper then lifted up Lucy who had started to drift off to sleep “See you guys in the morning. Come on Hozzie.” Gerard carried Lucy off and Hozzie walked next to him. Mikey took Sam’s hand and they walked off together.

“Someone’s tired…” Penina giggled as Ezra leaned his head on her shoulder mumbling ‘Mommy, mommy, mommy…’ under his breath.

“Let’s go then.” Frank grinned, putting one arm round Penina and using the other to support Levana. They walked off together.

Ray took Draven off Raven “I want him to talk soon!” Ray pouted before kissing him on the cheek. Then he kissed Raven on the cheek.

“He looks exactly like you.” Raven sighed “He doesn’t even look like me!”

“Yes he does! He has your feet!” Raven slapped his arm.

I giggled, reminded of the day Draven had been born. Ray had been the first to hold Draven and he’d looked at Raven and said “Raven, it’s a boy and he’s got six toes on each foot.” Raven had gone pale but then she’d seen that Draven had five toes on each foot and laughed.

“See you in the morning guys.” Raven waved at us and her, Ray and Draven went to their new home.

I looked down at the piece of paper “Isn’t this your old address?”

Kat looked down and nodded “Yeah. It’ll hurt to go back there because of my Dad and everything but I think he’d have wanted the two of us to live there.”

“Me too.” I smiled at her and the two of us went to our new home.



Five Years Later…

“Morning Gee.” I smiled, walking into headquarters. We’d finished the building three years ago and it was beautiful. Just slightly smaller than BLI’s had been and painted white as a base coat then splattered with random paint. You were allowed to draw/paint whatever you wanted on the building so long as it wasn’t offensive or rude. It was full of inspirational messages and drawings from talented artists.

“Morning Crayon.” He smiled back.

“How’s Rosie?” I asked. Rosie was his daughter. Natalia had given birth to a baby boy and named him Gerard after the man who had saved her life. Sam had had a baby as well, a baby girl called Alicia. Penina had another baby too and named him Miles.

“She’s great, she’s going over to Raven’s house this morning to play with Draven. They’re so cute together.” I sat down and Gerard winked at me “When are you due?”

“This September.” I replied, blushing bright red. About two years ago I’d moved out of living with Kat and now I was living with my boyfriend Ben. And we were going to have a baby in a few months! Hozzie had moved out of her brothers as well and was living with her boyfriend Jack. It had taken a while for Gerard to warm up to him but now they were really good friends.

“So what are we doing today?” I asked.

“Well I thought we could just-“ Gerard stopped, got up and went towards the window “Crayon, please tell me that I’m crazy or that I’m just seeing things… Or anything.”

I got up and went to the window and looked outside. I couldn’t see anything for a long moment but then I squinted. In the distance there were figures. Lots of figures, all of them dressed in white. Maybe I was crazy but it looked like Haru and Korse were at the front, marching them towards us…



[A/N] – And that’s the end of the story! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story