Categories > Original > Fantasy > Just Another TMB Fanfic

Just Another TMB Fanfic

by roxannekellett 0 reviews

Who's that?

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2012-09-16 - Updated: 2012-09-21 - 315 words

0Unrated
Ash, Dru, Georgia and Alex went to bed, Stef was still sitting there, going over what had happened in one night. Roxanne got a drink of water and sat back down next to Stef a tear rolled down his cheek as he let out a massive sigh. 'Heeey what's up Stef?' Roxanne asked concerned. He didn't say anything, the tears just kept coming, 'girls?' She said with a smirk in her face. 'Yeah, actually, I've been cheated on Roxanne. Why would she do that? What's wrong with me?' Roxanne looked him in the eye, 'there's nothing wrong with you, nothing at all, you're caring, you've got a good heart, you're very attractive, need I go on?' The sat there for ages looking into each others eyes when finally Stef snapped out of it and led her into the bedroom. 'Are you okay, sleeping in the same bed as me?'
'Yeah, I don't really like sleeping on my own tbh.' Stef didn't want to bombard her with questions so he just smiled and got changed. 'Woooooooah, look at dat body' she thought to herself, she couldn't help but bite her lip. 'You look rather nice when you bite your lip' Stef said, quietly. Roxanne just blushed and tried not to look at him. Stef was still naked, he kept on getting closer and closer to Roxanne, she wasn't complaining. Who would? When eventually he gently put his hands on her waist and turned her around, he looked into her eyes and said 'I want you.' She bit her lip once again, he picked her up, she put her legs around his waist and they kissed, their kissing stopped when a tall man walked in with an evil grin on his face, 'who are you?!' said Stef putting his clothes back on, 'I've come for my property back.'
Sign up to rate and review this story