Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Once Upon A December

[A/N] - What happened to all the reviewers D: I miss ye!

"I dunno what you're freaking out about." I told Rose as she changed out of her dress in the toilets "Just ditch the dress here and then we'll come back here and get it. No one will ever even know we left!"

"That's what you said about Maths class when you forced me to ditch." Rose complained "I don't know about this Miranda."

"We already have the tickets, we can't just not turn up. That would be stupid."

"We're gonna get caught and we'll get in trouble."

"No we won't and even if we do, we'll have seen LostAlone so it won't matter that much." I grinned as Rose came out of the bathroom "You look great. Let's go and see our favourite band!" I took her hand and dragged her out of Tris' house "The taxi should be here by now."

"Maybe it won't show up." Rose said a little hopefully.

"If it doesn't then we'll call for another one." I replied, rubbing my hands up and down my arms to keep warm "Hey look, there it is!"

"Do you have the money for a taxi?" Rose asked. I ignored her and got into the taxi. Rose sighed and got into the taxi next to me. I told the taxi driver where the venue was and he drove us straight there.

"That'll be $5.21 please." The taxi driver told us. I jumped out of the car quickly.

"Miranda!" Rose cried. I walked away from the taxi and towards the venue. Rose sighed and paid the taxi driver herself "How could you just leave me to pay? I know you have heaps of money for merch!"

"I didn't think you'd pay. You could've just got out the taxi. He wouldn't have said anything. God, get over yourself Rose." I laughed, pushing in the queue so that I was near the front. Rose bit her lip and started to tell me we should go to the back but I grabbed her arm and pulled her in next to me "You worry too much. Come on, let's just have a good time."



"That was the best concert ever!" I beamed as we left the venue together and went outside.

"Look, let's just go back now." Rose begged "I had fun but now it's over."

"Hey Beautiful," A voice from behind us suddenly said and someone touched Rose's shoulder. We turned around and found a tall guy with a beard and lip ring looking down at us "How's about the two of you come back to my place for a bit? Me and my friends are in a band. We could play you a couple of songs."

"We're not interested thanks." I replied. I know I did some crazy things sometimes but I wasn't an idiot and I knew what this guy was playing at. So I took Rose's hand and started walking away but that guy still had hold of Rose's shoulder "Let her go!"

"Oh come on, I'm barely touching her." The guy smirked at us "Come on, it'll be fine."

"I said let her go!" I yelled, stamping on his foot hard. He loosened his grip on Rose and I pulled her away from him "Run!" I shrieked and the two of us started running.

"What are we gonna do?" Rose cried, tears rolling down her cheeks.

I turned back. The guy was running after us. I sighed heavily "I have an idea." I pulled out my mobile and dialled a number.

"Hello?"

"Penina! Please help us!" I cried, explaining everything to her.

"Alright girls, try and run back to the venue and go inside where other people will be able to see you." Penina said calmly "If he blocks your way then kick him in the nuts. I'll be there as soon as I can."

"Thanks! And please don't tell my Dad!"

Penina hung up the phone and me and Rose kept on running. We ran around the block and ended up back at the venue. The two of us ran inside and the guy followed us in but didn't come near us. He waited until he saw us leave the building but it didn't matter because Penina was right outside "Thank you so much!" I said, breathing a sigh of relief in the back seat of her car as she drove off, leaving the pervert on the street.

"It's okay, I got myself into all sorts of trouble when I was your age." Penina replied "But that was serious girls. I'm afraid you're gonna have to tell your Dad's what just happened."

I sighed "He's going to kill me." I looked at Rose and found she was still crying "I'm sorry Rose."

"It wasn't your fault." Rose whispered, wiping away some of her tears "I mean, the concert was fun. And no one would've been able to predict that happening."

"At least you're both okay, that's all that matters." Penina said.

Maybe I was wrong about her. Maybe she's not so bad after all.
Sign up to rate and review this story