Categories > Original > Drama > Growing Up

Chapter 3

by atomickilljoy 3 reviews

"A watermelon.. through a pinhole?"

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-09-18 - Updated: 2012-09-18 - 1411 words

0Unrated
After getting inside, they each went to their first class. Brendon and Jennifer had the same first class. When they entered the room, they were greeted by Pete, Piper, Patrick, Spencer, and Jon. Brendon and Jennifer quickly took the seats available that were near them. The class had not yet started.
"Piper? Aren't you a year or two younger than us?" Jennifer asked
"Yeah, but I skipped a grade when I was in elementary school." Piper said "Oh my Gosh. Elizabeth?"
A girl with black hair, wearing a black shirt with hot pink jeans, walked in. She looked vaguely familiar to Jennifer.
"Piper!" the girl exclaimed, running over to her. They hugged like they haven't seen each other in years.
"Little Ross!" Pete said and hugged Elizabeth. "What are you doing here?"
"I skipped a year and got bumped up to the Sophomore classes!" she exclaimed.
"Jennifer, this is Ryan's younger sister, Elizabeth! Elizabeth, this is Jennifer." Pete said

So THAT'S why she looked familiar! She's related to Ryan! Jennifer thought

"Oh hey! Are you from Las Vegas?" Elizabeth asked
"Nope. Born in New York!" Jennifer said. She was more than happy that Elizabeth wasn't a bitch. She was actually really sweet!
"Well, nice to meet you!" Elizabeth said, sitting down next to Spencer.
"Hello, Spencer" she mumbled
"Well, hi Elizabeth" he said, not looking at her.
"I assume we will talk later about what happened last month."
"We won't be talking about anything"
Elizabeth turned her head and looked straight at Spencer.
"You have neglected to talk to me about what happened last month. We WILL talk about it later, whether you want to or not." she said, in the most serious, deadly tone she could muster.
"Well, alright then. If you insist." he said, still looking straight ahead and not at her.
"Good. Meet me at the local park at 3."
"Alright"
They both were looking straight ahead, acting as if they had not even talked.
Everyone was talking, having their own conversations, when the drama teacher walked in. She had red hair, green eyes, and was VERY pregnant. A jock, sitting in the front, one that Jennifer knew was named Josh,talked as soon as she walked in.
"Miss! You're 15 minutes late! You shouldn't have been late. Where were you?" Josh said.
She looked at him. Her white complexion turned into a red one, like her cheeks, but darker.
"You want to know about MY whereabouts?! EXCUSE ME if this damn school can't afford an elevator, and I had to climb 3 damn flights of stairs! When you get pregnant, and have to shoot a watermelon through a pinhole, you can lecture me all you want!" she said
Half of the boys in the class looked disgusted.

"A watermelon.. through a pinhole?" a boy asked

"Yes. It's like a watermelon being shot through a pinhole. And now you know the facts of life" she said "Now, in this class, you'll learn how to act. But never forget, I am the teacher, you are the students. Unless you're incredible at acting, I will be able to tell what's an act and isn't. Let's get started."


Jennifer was walking to her next class, when her thoughts were interrupted.
"HEY!" someone shouted
Jennifer shuddered. She knew that voice all too well. It was the voice that had tormented her ever since that bitch moved here in July. She had tormented her just about everywhere, and the fact that she made friends quickly did not help at all.
Jennifer turned around.
"Yes, Kayla?" she muttured
"Did you see that new kid, Brendon?" Kayla asked "The one you came to school with?"
"Yes, I know him. How did you even know we came to school together?" Jennifer asked
"That isn't important. What's important is that you stay away from him, you little geek. Ok? Hands off. He's mine." Kayla said "Oh, I see you got new glasses"
"What choice did I have? You broke my last pair" Jennifer said through clenched teeth
"Calm down! That was nothing compared to what I'll do if you don't stay away from Brendon." Kayla said, before taking Jennifer's glasses and dropping them on the floor "Oops!"
Then she walked away.
Brendon saw Kayla walking away, and Jennifer bending down to pick up her glasses. He approached Jennifer.
"Hey what was that about?" Brendon asked
"Now you listen to me" Jennifer said, her face reddening as she adjusted her glasses "I had it pretty ok before you came here with your problems on your back! Sure, I got picked on a lot, but I had 3 friends that were pretty fucking awesome! That was until you and your little gang of people came in, and started to make my life a living HELL! Evern Tre, Mike, and Billie can't help like they used to! They have LIVES, Brendon! So unless one of your problems is something that is important to me, I don't want to know about it, ok?!"
Jennifer took a deep breath and walked away
Brendon groaned

What the fuck did Kayla do?


Jennifer walked into her math class, a few minutes late, but no one cared. The teacher just put up a lesson on the board, followed by work, and whatever happened after that, whether they did the work or not, wasn't his concern.
I'll never get used to having a class, where the teacher doesn't give a fuck, full of seniors Jennifer thought, as she walked in
When she walked in, though, she was pleasantly surprised. She saw one empty seat in the back, and it was in between Patrick and Ryan. She quickly walked to the back and took that seat.
"Hey guys!" Jennifer said
Ryan was reading a book, and Patrick was sleeping.
Hell no. They are the only two people in this class that I like! I will not be ignored! Jennifer thought
She poked Patrick, and he kept on sleeping.
"Patrick" she whispered
"You're not going to do it" Ryan said, putting his book down.
"What?"
"You won't succeed in waking him up. Back when he first moved from Chicago to Las Vegas, he slept through classes and would usually get woken up by teachers. But as time went on, he perfected the art of sleeping through classes, without being disturbed. he wakes up whenever he pleases, and no one has succeeded in waking him up." Ryan explained
"Really? Mexicans boys are heavy sleepers. I grew up with two of them" Jennifer said "I'll do this"
She poked Patrick again.
"Patrick" she whispered. Ryan put away his book to watch.
Well, this will be interesting he thought
Jennifer grabbed Patrick's hand and made Patrick slap himself.
Nothing.
She then stomped on his foot.
Nothing.
"I dare you to lick him." Ryan said
"Ok" Jennifer said. She never turned down a dare.
She took his hand and licked it.
"Come on! That was such a pussy move!" Ryan said
"I'll show you who's a pussy!" she said
Jennifer took his arm and licked it
"Anyone could do that!" Ryan said
She then licked his ear.
"Growing more daring, are we? I'm still unimpressed" Ryan said, smirking
"Really? What about this?" Jennifer said
She took Patrick's face in her hands, put his glasses on the side of his desk, and licked his face slowly. Ryan was shocked. He didn't expect THAT.
When Jennifer's tongue was at the halfway point of Patrick's cheek, Patrick woke up. Jennifer stopped, with her tongue still on his cheek.
"Hey Jennifer." Patrick said
"Hey Patrick" Jennifer said, muffled.
"Want to explain to me why your tongue is on my cheek?" he asked
"Want to explain to me why you have a boner from it?" she asked, pointing at his pants.
"...Touche"
Ryan was hysterically laughing, partly because Jennifer actually licking his face, and partly because Patrick actually got a boner from it. When he calmed down, he turned to Jennifer.
"You actually woke him up. Respect." Ryan said
"I got very turned on by the licking" Patrick whined "What do I do?"
"Think about dead kitties" Jennifer said
"You're a kick ass person. My older cousin is in town today, while my parents are out of town, so I'm having a party. We're playing truth or dare, too. Are you up for more kick ass dares and some alcohol?" Ryan asked
"Fuck yeah." Jennifer said
Patrick put his arm around Jennifer.
"This may be the start of a beautiful friendship."
Sign up to rate and review this story