Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What Happens On Tour, Stays On Tour - The Sequel

In Maths we sat on tables of six, three opposite the other three. So I sat in between Raven and Penina and Frank, Ray and Mikey sat opposite us. I was doing my Maths work when suddenly Raven asked "What would you do if zombies broke through the windows right now?" We were sitting at the table right next to the window.

"Is this another zombie apocalypse plan?" I sighed.

"What do you mean another?" Penina asked "We never got a zombie apocalypse plan! What are we gonna do if the zombies attack Hozzie? We'll be doomed!"

"Okay, I'd grab the crutches over there." Raven told us, pointing at Bob's crutches on top of the maths book box "And then I'd jab the zombies and like knock their heads off. Then we'd need to get supplies."

"Like what?"

"Hozzie, have you never seen a zombie movie or played a zombie game?" Ray asked me "We'd need food, weapons, transport."

"Okay, all the teachers are zombies too." Raven said, nodding "We could steal their car keys and then take their car. Who'd drive?"

"I trust you to drive Raven." I told her "I don't trust any of the others. I'm sorry."

"Oh great, love you too Hozzie." Penina replied "Just for that, you can go to the canteen to get out food. And all the dinner ladies are zombies as well." I groaned.

"I'll go with you Hoz, don't worry, I got your back." Frank laughed.

Penina frowned at him "No, you're my boyfriend, you have to agree with everything I say."

"She's right man." Ray told him "You must always agree with Penina."

"Sorry. I LOVE YOU PENINA!"

"I love me too." Penina laughed.

"ANYWAY. If we're not at school when the zombies attack then we should meet at the chip shop." Raven told us all.

"Which chip shop?" I asked her.

"Why a chip shop?" Mikey cried "Why not a police station or something?"

"Because there's food at the chip shop!" Raven yelled "And we'd meet at the Victorian Fryer..."

"Which one's that?" Penina wanted to know.

"The one by the launderettes." Frank told her.

"Oh I know where that is!"

"Awesome. We have a plan!" Raven smiled.

"Oh my god, guys, Jess told me that she can talk to ghosts!" Penina said, changing the subject "Apparently her Mom is physic and taught Jess some of her physic powers!"

"First of all, don't you mean psychic?" I giggled. Penina went bright red and nodded and I carried on "And also, Jess text herself and said it was her boyfriend then showed us a picture of her boyfriend but her 'boyfriend' was a random celebrity. If she could really talk to dead people she probably wouldn't be such a calm, happy person. She'd probably be a nervous wreck."

"Eugh I hate people that make up bullshit for attention." Mikey said.

"Like that kid from the sixth sense." Raven commented.

"Have you ever watched that?" I asked Penina. She shook her head "You should, it's an awesome movie."

"We should totally watch it together sometime!" Raven grinned "All six of us should go to like Penina's house or something."

"What other movies should we watch?" I asked.

"I think we should watch the ring. Have you guys seen it?" Penina asked us all.

We all shook our heads "Is it that one where the girl comes out of the TV screen?"

"Yeah kind of. If you watch the video then in seven days you'll be killed but all sorts of stuff happens before that. You need to watch it, it's really good."

"We should watch the human centipede!" Mikey beamed.

"No!" I barked "There is no way on this earth I'm watching the human centipede!"

"Just because the trailer gave you nightmares." Raven laughed.

"Shut up, that's not my fault!" I yelled "I think we should watch Orphan since Frank still hasn't seen the end."

"The ending isn't that important."

"Are you kidding me?" I cried "The ending is the best part!"

"What part?"

"The part where Kate kicks Esther in the face and says 'I'm not your FUCKING Mommy!'"

"Well now I know how it ends, don't I?"

"But you still need to experience it!"

"I watched a movie about a man who kidnaps a girl then keeps her in a well to fatten her up so she can take her skin." Penina told us all.

We looked at her "The fuck have you been watching!?" Ray cried.
Sign up to rate and review this story