Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The World Is Ours

Chapter Forty One - Stupid Little Mistake

by McrmyBVBparawhore 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-09-22 - Updated: 2012-09-22 - 2727 words

0Unrated
A/N Hey guys, so this chapter's more exciting than the others in my opinion, so hopefully you guys will agree with me! Thankies to junebug03, Chemical_30 and YoshikiHide182 for reviewing, all of you are awesome and if you can, please review I love hearing what you all think so far! Sorry for any mistakes or typos. Enjoy ;)


Chapter Forty One - Stupid Little Mistake


Poison had stayed with Pheonix throughout the night, he still hadn't come home by the afternoon.
Static, Kobra and Jet were watching the kids play outsitde the diner, making sure that nothing happened to them while Ghoul and Death were hanging out in Death's room. They enjoyed hanging out together, Death considered Ghoul to be her best friend, aside from her sister.
"So, have you told Acid about Stereo yet?"
Death's cheeks went bright red while a huge grin spread across her cheeks. "No, I haven't told her yet."
Death had known a guy called Bleeding Stereo, but they just called him Stereo, for about three years now. He'd been going out with a girl called Starlit Massacre, Massi for short, in the time she'd known him, but about five weeks ago, they'd broken up. They went out drinking together the previous week, they got a little bit too drunk and ended up having sex with eachother. They'd decided that they wanted to give their relationship a shot, but Stereo was eight years older than Death was. She didn't know if her sister would freak out about that fact or not.
"You think she'll freak out, don't you?" Ghoul noticed.
She nodded. "He's twenty eight, twenty nine in three months."
"She won't care, when her and Poison first got together, she was nineteen and he was twenty three."
"Yeah, but I think she'll freak out since Stereo's almost the same age as Poison is, which means he's four years older than her."
"Death, trust me, she won't care!" Ghoul laughed.
"Okay, so what about you? When are you gonna tell Jeremy about Fighter?"
"That's totally different."
Death laughed. "Sure it is, Ghoully."
"No, I'm being seirous! Fighter's a friend, we're not fucking eachother and we're sure as hell not in a relationship. She's kinda like a little sister. Plus she's friends with Grace." Fighter was eighteen years old and she was also a friend of Promise's. She was also Stereo's little sister. Fighter had made it clear that she had feelings for Ghoul, but he wasn't interested in her in that way. He was more than happy to be friends, but he didn't think of her in that way. He thought that the fact that she was a teenager and he was in his mid twenties was a little weird too.
"Besides, I really like him and as you know, ever since Avenger, I haven't really dated anyone or given anyone else a chance."
"I already know he's gotta be pretty fucking special, Death. Hopefully, Ace'll know that too."
She nodded. "Yeah, hopefully. So enough about my fuckin' love life, 'kay?"
He smiled. "'Kay."


Curse sighed heavily. "Are you sure they said it was urgent?"
Blondie nodded. "They said they got a led on what happened to Silk. They said we could find her again, Curse. They need our help and let's face it, they've saved our asses I don't know how many times. We owe them and they're friends who need our help, Curse. We gotta go."
"Fuck." He groaned.
"You usually fucking love going there, what the fuck happened?" Sunny asked her brother, curious.
"Nothing, I still love going there."
"You don't sound to happy to be going there, Curse." Sunny pointed out.
"It's just... I like it here." He half lied. He was telling the truth, he did like it at the diner, but that wasn't why he didn't want to leave.
"It's Acid, isn't it?" Blondie's arms were crossed.
He paused, then nodded slowly. "Yeah, it is."
"Curse, you know you can't get involved with her."
"Why not?"
"She's Poison's ex wife, who he had a kid with, and you're one of his fucking friends! Do you know how crushed he'd be if anything happened between you two?"
"You don't think I've thought about that? Well I have and I felt fucking guilty about it to begin with, but do you know what I realized? He doesn't trust her and he doesn't want to be with her anymore. He even treats her like fucking shit sometimes and I for one think it's pretty fucking disgusting. Not to mention the fact that he has Pheonix."
"Curse, she worked for Better Living. She was controlled by them for fucking years, how do we know that they're still not controlling her? We don't-"
"Would everyone shut the fuck up about that?! Jet took the chip out and they didn't do anything else to her. She's herself again and she's a great person. I'm not sorry that I like her, she's a great person and I care about her a lot."
"What about Poison?"
"I thought you'd be happy about the fact that they're not together anymore considering what happened between you two." Curse threw back at Blondie.
She sighed. "That was drunken one night thing, not to mention that it was almost four fucking years ago! I don't have any fucking romantic feelings for Poison what so ever, you remember I felt like fucking screaming when I realized what we'd done. Anyways, this isn't even the fucking point. You've got a crush on Acid and it's gonna pass, Curse. But Violet, Bel, Light, Storm and Silk are our friends just like the Fabulous Killjoys were and still are. We came here because we needed a place to stay and they very kindly let us, but now they need us. We can't say no after everything we've been through with them, do you hear me?!" She shouted the last part.
He sighed again. "Fine, but the second we're done, I'm coming back here."
"Fucking fine."
He stormed out of the room, clearly pissed.
Acid was in the living room lying on the couch, reading the Battery City Times due to boredem. She noticed that Curse had come in, but she also noticed he looked extremely pissed off.
"Hey, is something wrong?" She asked, concerned about her friend.
"Been better."
She moved so she was sitting on the couch. "What's wrong?"
He sat next to her and sighed. "We're leaving soon."
She paused. "Oh . . . do you not wanna leave or something?"
He shook his head. "No, I don't."
"When are you coming back?"
He shrugged. "I don't know. It could be a few days, it could be a lot fucking longer. A friend of ours, Silk Blood, she was kidnapped about a year ago and no one's ever seen or heard from her since. They think that they have a clue as to where she is and what happened to her. Silk travelled with a group called the Killjoy Bitches. We're really close friends with the Killjoy Bitches and they want us to help them find her."
"Do you not wanna help or something?" She was a little confused.
"No, of course I wanna help, it's just . . . I don't wanna leave here. I like it here and I like the people here. It sounds fucking selfish, doesn't it?"
She shook her head. "No, it doesn't sound selfish. You've been here for a while now and you don't wanna leave, it's understandable."
He could sense a but coming a long. "But?"
"But, I think the right thing to do would be to go and help them."
He nodded. "I know. I just don't wanna leave here."
She smiled weakly. "I know. I don't want you leave either, but a part of you wants to go and they need you."
"True."
"When do you leave?"
"In a few hours."
She held out her arms. "C'mere."
He wrapped his arms around her just as she wrapped hers around his.
"Do you know what you're gonna do? You're gonna go kick some ass and get Silk Blood back, then you're gonna come back here and give me another fucking huge hug like this one . . . well, if you wanna come back and hug me that is."
He smiled. "Course I wanna hug you."
"Good, 'cause I sure as hell wanna hug you."
He continued to smile.


They packed their stuff then they got ready to leave by sunset. Everyone in the diner was hugging them and wishing them luck.
"So, I guess this is it for a little while, huh?" Acid said to Curse.
He nodded. "Yeah, I guess it is."
She wrapped her arms around him. "I'm really gonna fucking miss you, Curse. I hope you know that."
"I know. I'll miss you too and I'll come back as soon as I can, I promise."
"I'm gonna hold you to that." She laughed.
He smiled at her laugh. God, why did he have to like her in that way? Shit would've been so much simpler if he just liked her as a friend and nothing more.
He pulled away and looked at her with sad eyes. Should he tell her?
"Ace?"
"Yeah?"
He paused. No. It wasn't the right time to tell her. He wasn't just gonna dump something on her like that and then leave her to deal with it on her own.
He hugged her again. "Take good care of yourself, okay?"
"I will if you will."
"I promise." He said.
"Sorry to break the hug, but we gotta go, Curse." Sunny said.
"Okay." He pulled away for the final time while Acid had to hold back the tears. She really didn't want him to leave. He was one of the few people who believed she was still herself, therefore one of the only people who trusted her.
"Uncle Curse, wait!" Bandit shouted.
He turned around and smiled.
Bandit wrapped her tiny arms around Curse.
"Be back soon, okay?"
"I promise, I'll come back as soon as I can, B. But while I'm gone, can you do something for me?"
She nodded.
He smiled. "Take care of your mom for me?"
She smiled back. "Mama's strong, she don't need me to take care of her. But I'll try my bestest, uncle Curse!"
He hugged her again. "Thankyou, B. I'm gonna miss you."
"I gonna miss you too."
He eventually pulled away from Bandit and got in the car with his two sisters.
Acid watched them go until their car was just a tiny black dot in the distance. The dot quickly dissapeared and then turned to nothing.


At around eleven at night, Acid decided to go out for a cigarette. She'd been smoking for around two or three years ago. Better Living knew that the majority of Killjoys out there smoked, therefore if she smoked, she'd blend in more with Killjoys.
They also knew that there were a lot of Killjoys out there with tattoos, so she had a fair few tattoos now. They'd come up with a way to give her tattoos quickly and painlessly, they'd also come up with ways to remove them painlessly so they could give her tattoos and take them away just as easily. She currently had five tattoos. One was barbed wire around her ankle with blood tattooed on there too, on her other ankle there were a collection of stars that spred on to her foot. She had a small spider tattooed just above her underwear line, there was a bleeding red rose inbetween her shoulder blades and then there was the last one. It was heart on her rib cage with a knife going through it.
She took a drag from the cancer stick, inhaling all the dangerous chemicals she'd grown to love.
She only had eight cigarettes left, so she promised herself that they'd be her last cigarettes since she wanted to quit for her and her daughter's sake.
She heard a car pull up outside the diner. It was the Trans Am, which meant that Poison was finally home. She just begged that he was alone and that Pheonix hadn't come back with him. He was alone.
He noticed that she was smoking. He remembered that she fucking hated it whenever Poison smoked.
"Since when do you smoke?" He asked, smiling slightly.
"Since Better Living thought it'd be a good idea." She replied, returning the smile.
"Could I grab one of those?"
"Knock yourself out." She handed him one of them along with her lighter.
He lit the cigarette then took in a deep breath while he felt any stress that was once locked up in his body dissapear.
He sighed. "Fuck that's good." He laughed a little.
"I really hate to admit it, but it's fucking great."
He smiled and paused for a second before he spoke. "I just wanna say that I'm sorry."
"For what?"
"For what? Are you kidding me? Ace, we both know I've kind of been a fucking asshole since you've come back."
She smiled. "Yeah, you kind of have."
"Look . . . I don't think it's a good idea that we get back together. I think we've both changed a lot and we're different people now, but . . . for now, I don't think you're working for Better Living, so I guess I trust you a little more now. I just don't want you to hurt Bandit."
"Poison, I'm not going to hurt her. I love her so much, her and Death are the only family I have left. I'm not gonna hurt her."
"Okay."
She looked up at the sky. Some of the stars were out, she couldn't help but remember something.
She giggled while looking up at the sky.
"What is it?"
"I just remembered the first night we moved in our apartment. We went on the top of the building with a fuck load of booze and a radio 'cause it was a stary night."
"Oh god, I remember that." It almost felt like a lifetime ago to Poison. "That was when the neigbours hatred for us first started."
She laughed. "I think that Mrs. Peppermen was the only person who could fucking liked us there."
"Do you remember when you told me you were pregnant with Bandit?"
"Do I remeber? Poison, I can't fucking forget."
He smiled. "You were in a bitchy mood and you kept snapping at me for no reason. I asked you why you were being a bitch then you started screaming at me. That pissed the neighbors off, some of them even came to our house and complained about the noise. After we were done yelling, you said 'Guess what, asshole, I'm pregnant'. I thought you were just saying it to piss me off, but then you showed me the positive pregnancy tests you took. We were both fucking terrified."
"And now, the little thing that terrified us is five years old. God, it feels like three seconds ago since that happened but a fucking million years ago at the same time."
"Yeah . . . it does."
"We had some good memories."
"Yeah, we did."
Acid didn't realize how close they were until she felt his warm breath on her cheek. Poison noticed it too, but neither of them pulled away.
She leaned in slightly, her eyes locked to his.
She slowly pressed her lips to his.
He didn't know what to do to begin with, but he started kissing back.
Her lips were soft, it was easy to melt into the kiss. Poison deepened the kiss by sliding his tongue into her mouth. She happily accepted his tongue and let it play with hers for a little while.
His hands slid up her cheeks, pulling her closer to him.
She tangled strands of his bright red hair in her fingers, almost pullinhg on it a little. She let a small, soft moan escape from her mouth.
Their kiss lived for about three minutes before Poison realized what he was doing. He was making out with Acid. He was making out with his ex wife.
He pulled away.
"Fuck, I-I . . . I'm sorry . . . I should go."
"Poison, wait. I'm sorry, okay?"
He opened his mouth to speak, but he had no idea what to say to her, so he left.
She closed her eyes when he closed the door, then she lit another cigarette. "Fuckin' fantastic."
Sign up to rate and review this story