Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Friends With Benefits

Just Friends..

by Unknown098123 2 reviews

It's not even a date..Right?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Parody - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] [!!] - Published: 2012-09-25 - Updated: 2012-09-26 - 687 words

1Original
ive been mega slacking right? but yeah im currently sat in bed with a cold writing this, I lost the passion for writing schools been really hard, last year and stuff:( but yeah enjoy:3


Its not even a date.

Right?

Of course it isn’t Mia don't be a retard going for 'coffee' with a guy you hardly like isnt a date, im just bored..Yeah, that’s it.

Is that why you haven’t told Frank about it yet?

Shutup brain.

Fortunately (or unfortunately depends how you look at it) 'Im too sexy' started playing out of my phone, a ringtone Frank set for himself..

"Hey, its me..You coming over later?" He asked. This is where I could make it easy, say no sorry i'm having coffee with someone, or I could make it difficult and lie, and obviously, me being me, made it difficult.

"Cant sorry, family party thing" I replied, how is it every time you try and lie your voice goes all quivery.

"WHAT! and your mom didn’t invite me?" He sounded genuinely upset.

"Sorry dude, dads side" KILL THE LIER WHO TELLS THE LIES. fucking brain.

"Oh, fairpoint have fun and I’ll see you tomorrow" His voice softening and for some reason I just wanted to be with him...Wait, what?

"Sorry Frankie, and yeah bye" I hung up feeling very shitty, maybe I should cancel on Gerard and go watch 'The Fresh Prince Of Bell-Air' with ice cream insted..That sounds good right about now.

Yeah do that let two people down

Swear down yo.. Shit. The door. Fuck.

I figured it might have been the FedEx man or something, the FedEx man with black skinny jeans and eyeliner, hahah yeah.

I pulled the door open and fixed up my best 'I didnt just lie motherfucker' smile on.

"Hey Mia, ready to go?" He asked sounding very exited.

He looks fucking sexy

Go away Brain

I can't

asdfghjhgfds

"Everything okay Mia, you kinda zoned out" He said laughing but he looked concerned..Or was that fear?.

"Um, yeah i'm good, just a little tired" MORE LIES

"Oh..Well better get going this really cool band is playing the coffee house tonight, I think you'll like them" He began, he babbled all the way there about how awesome the band was and if I wasnt annoyed with myself I would have been interested, but for now I let him do the talking and I just nodded and laughed when I needed to.

"We're here" He said, pointed to the familiar coffee house I just to come to with Frank when we were still in school, I dont remember why I stopped coming..

"I know this place, its great" I told him, perking up they did good cake here.

His grin widened.

"Fucking great right" He led me in smiling, aw its quite cute how easily pleased he is.

we sat in two armchairs and spoke easily about jobs and bands and well everything really untill the 'really cool band' came on, I mean they where okay..

"Awesome right" He said over the bass.

"Yeah, I umm love this song" I said and tried(failed) to hum the tune.

"That’s It for tonight guys, keep on rockin”

I tried(and failed) not to laugh at that hahahah ‘keep on rockin’

Gerard looked at me amused

“Whats so funny, ey?” he asked his eyes twinkling.

“Keep on Rockin’ hahhaha, oh god that’s cliché” I giggled.

He laughed with me.

“Wanna go home” He asked and then (pause for effect) held my hand, brain me was loving it, but brain me wasn’t as awkward as my body.

“I, umm. Yes yes please” I got out finally.

He chuckled and led me out, but just before we got to the door I a familiar sugary sweet voice came from behind me.

“Mia, is that you”

Oh now I remember why I stopped coming here, and for the 3454424th time today, I repeat;

Shit.

Cheers for reading, R&R please, im having a shitty day, it would mean the world:3 xoxox
Sign up to rate and review this story