Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Do It Now, Remember It Later

by SkinAndBones 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-09-25 - Updated: 2012-09-26 - 785 words

0Unrated
The lights dim in the tour bus at 12:00 am. Everyone is asleep besides me. "Brendon", I hear as I'm starting to doze off. I hear another whisper, louder this time." hey..Brendon." I open my curtains of my tiny bunk and say,"yes..?". Ryan opens his curtain and looks at me with such admiration, it felt awkward. "May I help you..or?", I say as Ryan gives a faint smile. " Yea. I can't sleep..so..", Ryan said as he tilted his head as an invitation in his bed. I quietly get out of bed,shut my curtains, and jump up into Ryan's bed. "Thanks." , he whispers as I put my arm around him. Ryan falls asleep, but I stay up, looking as his innocent face that tells so many stories. I leaned in, kissed his cheek, and cuddled tighter.

"Wake up, fags.", Spencer yells as he opens the curtain of Ryan's bunk. "Fuck you.", I say as I jump out of bed. We all decide on going to I Hop for breakfast. Ten minutes later, we sat down and ordered our food. "My knees hurt.", Ryan complains. "Was it from the bathtub last night?", says Spencer. "HaHa..no...", Ryan says blushing and kicking Spencer after the table. "Just leave it alone Spence.", I say as I throw a quick smile at Ryan."So Jon...why so quiet?", Ryan asks as he sips his coffee. "Just thinking about...things.", Jon snaps back. "Well, if you need anything, I'm here..", Ryan says back with a half smile. Ryan was always a nice guy, no matter what. He always had the nicest things to say.

After our rather awkward breakfast, we head back to the venue for soundcheck. "We're so starving,Nine,Lying,The Only Difference, Camisado, That Green Gentleman, Behind The Sea, Pas De Cheval, and closing with Sins?", I say, clearing the checklist with everyone. "Yes", everyone says in unison. "Spencer, do you have your list?", I ask. Last time he didn't at soundcheck, and Jon had to yell at him. I mean it wasn't his fault. After sound check everyone was tense, but this time Ryan was mad at me. I pull him aside and hug him. "Babe, are we...okay?", I ask in a worried tone. "Ya,ya. Don't worry about it. I guess we are going to be fine.", Ryan says turning away." NO. You can't guess...you have to know. Again, are we okay?" ,I say pulling Ryan towards me. He flicks his arm to make my hand fall off of his shoulder. "Honestly Brendon, NO. We are NOT okay, so get your hand off of me and just leave me alone, please.", Ryan says speeding away. I fall to the floor and lean back against the wall. Why me? Why us?

That night after the concert, I waited in bed for a whisper. Hours pass and all I hear are snores coming from Spencer and Jon. I know Ryan is still awake, I just know it. "Ry..", I whisper. He opens the curtain but turns to the other side of his bed. I took it as an invite. "Couch. 10 minutes. Be there." , Ryan says as he turns over to kiss me softly. Woah.

I sit on the couch and watch the shadow, which is Ryan, come closer to me. He doesn't say a word,but sits on my lap, with his lips centimeters from mine. He leans in, grabbing the back of the couch. I shift my body, which makes Ryan puch his body harder into mine. "I want all of you.", Ryan whispers on my ear, as he kisses my neck. I jump up, holding Ryan in my arms, as I walk into the lounge room, with the big bed. I set him down, take my shirt off, and crawl on top of him. He grabs my face and kisses me with force, then shoves his hand down my pants and teases me. I let out a moan, then suddenly I see a light out of the corner of my eye."shhhhhhhit.", I whisper as I jump off of Ryan and put my shirt back on. Footsteps approach and it ends up bring Spencer. "Sorry to interrupt...but you guys are shaking the bus. So save it for a hotel, ya?", Spencer says as he quickly walks away. Ryan giggles. "Well at least we can still make out.", Ryan says to me. I kiss him softly. "I'll get too..well rough.", I say as I plop down on the bed. Ry rests his head on my chest, with my arm around him. "I...I...", Ryan says. "I love you.", he finishes.I kiss his forehead."I love you too babe."
Sign up to rate and review this story