Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > HELP PLEASE! :D

HELP PLEASE! :D

by atomickilljoy 12 reviews

WOOO I'VE DECIDED :D

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-09-25 - Updated: 2012-09-26 - 315 words

0Unrated
A character is going to have sex with someone in one of my stories!
WOOOOOOOOOOOO SEX(Not writing smut, though)

ANY WHO
Yes, sex WILL be written in the story. Not a sex scene, more of like, the after sex talking.

I need to know, who would YOU rather see in my story "Growing Up":
Patrick Stump or Ryan Ross?

CHOOSE! I seriously am fighting with myself for this...
SO PLEASE CHOOSE!

Thanks!

Update:
AS OF LATE, THERE IS A TIE! :O
I NEED TIE BREAKERS! :D
WARNING: The fates of Patrick and Ryan will sort of change. The sex stuff might add more drama to the lives of Ryan And Patrick.
NOW CHOOSE! :D
THANKS!

Update:

Ok, so I'm still kind of, KIND OF, debating on who to pick. If I pick Patrick, I'll have to make him seem like A BIT OF A douche. I was planning to give him a romantic storyline with a character but if I make him sleep with the other character, he either can't have that or he will have to be written as a bit of a douche. I'M SORRY!

Now, if I choose RYAN, HE won't be the VIRGIN anymore...and this was during tha teenage years, so that effects the Jennifer/Brendon origins/ The Four Guys stories a bit. Hell, I was even thinking about, later on, creating drama for the characters I had in mind, if this DOES happen. Maybe a love triangle? I don't know!

UPDATE:
I HAVE DECIDED ON:
BOTH.
YES BOTH
No, there won't be a three way with Patrick and Ryan, because that's just weird.
The character will sleep with both at different times.
I shall leave you in suspense:
Which character is it? Why did she sleep with both?
You won't find this out until, like, the tenth chapter or something, so sorry!

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR SUGGESTING PEOPLE!
Sign up to rate and review this story