Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Dear AJ...

by atomickilljoy 3 reviews

A letter to myself. I think it'll sum up how you guys might feel, maybe even inspire you c:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-09-27 - Updated: 2012-09-27 - 471 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
Dear AJ,
Hey, doll :) It's been a while, hasn't it? When are you reading this, 2013,2014...2020? Damn, that's pretty fucking long ago. Hopefully you haven't forgotten me! You better not have, you slut XD. I made you who you are...literally, dude. ANYWAYS, have you gotten that Advanced Regents diploma? Are you in college? Fuck yeah, you are!
Are you still trying to be a rock star? I hope you are.
Listen and listen good, AJ.

Never give up. I want you to feel what you desire. That moment where the people in the crowd are cheering for you and the band. They're screams for more of that music that makes them, and you, feel like you're on top of the world, even if just for an hour. See those fans, cheering? Don't forget them. Appreciate them. Love them. They're all fucking incredible, and you would be nothing without them.

Remember how past me feels. Remember? That feeling you got when you saw Patrick Stump perform on Youtube and think "Holy shit, that's a career option?!". That feeling that you got when you finally said to yourself "This is what I want to do for the rest of my life" and told your mom "Mom, you're going to judge me but I don't care: I want to be a rockstar. I'm not going to change". That feeling when you would watch MCR or FOB perform and thought "That's really what I want to do until I get really old or die"

Remember that.

Never forget where you came from. Don't forget the ones you love. No matter how famous you become, if that rockstar thing works out, visit the part of New York that you love and know. Not the Times Square part. That part that you love. The part that has made you into the person you are today. Maybe there's that one girl that lives in the neighborhood that would die to be you, that loves you, that is inspired by you. Remember when you were that girl? You've come a long way, haven't you? That girl in the Batman shirt,taking trains, scared out of her mind by teenagers. That isn't you anymore. Of course, I hope you kept your fashion sense. I mean, t shirts, jeans, and converse? WIN.

Deep down, I hope you're still that girl. I hope the only thing that's changed is your smarts, your age, and your appearance, all for the better.

Remember when you loved Bob? You used to LOVE him XD.
I hope you never forget FicWaffle. You loved it here. You better fucking mention it.
So that's it. I guess it's time for me to go now.

Remember me, future AJ. Never forget me. You're awesome, you knkw? Don't forget me or anyone. Well, stay cool, future AJ.

Rock on, 2012 AJ
Sign up to rate and review this story