Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mr. Unsocial

Oops...

by IntoxicatingThoughts 2 reviews

Mikey has an inability to keep his water in his mouth...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-09-27 - Updated: 2012-09-27 - 1356 words

2Ambiance
It's an update... YAY!!! And this chapter kinda sucks... so don't hate me...

I roll out of bed that morning hating life. I mean, I always hate it, but I hated it even more today. I am just not up to seeing Gerard and Frank in school, being all mushy.

Don’t ask me why. Mostly because… well... I’m still trying to figure it out myself.

I am not gay. Honestly. I just can’t figure out why I get tingles in my stomach when I think of him, or pissed off whenever Gee goes out with him, or mentions him.

Even worse, when I catch them making out in the living room. Which happens quite often, seeing that our parents are pretty much never home.

I guess he doesn’t understand that’s what a BEDROOM is for. But, whatever. Fuck him too.
Forcing myself up, I flip the light on, wincing at the brightness. Scanning my messy room, I grab my favorite pair of skinny jeans, and start to pull them up my legs.

After a minute or two, they manage to make it past my thighs and fit snuggly to my hips. Wading around the mess on my floor, I manage to find my black t-shirt with a skull on it, and my black and grey stripped sweatshirt.

I pull them on, and then head to the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. Yes, makeup.
I grab my favorite black eyeliner, smudging it deeply around my eyes. Next, I straighten my mousy brown hair, and pull my grey beanie hat over it. Pulling my glasses on, I head out of my room towards the kitchen.

And I wish I would have stayed in my room. I was just a poor, unsuspecting soul, going into the kitchen to get some coffee. And Instead, I walk in on my brother and his boyfriend making out in a very un-PG way. Fuck my life.

My immediate reaction is to blush, curse, and sprint back to my room.

But instead, my body seems to have frozen in place upon seeing my brother french his boyfriend, who happens to be SITTING ON OUR COUNTER.

I stand there for a moment, wide eyed and shocked, until Frankie sees me, and pulls away from Gee quickly, his cheeks flushed.

“Huh?” Gerard mumbles, leaning in to kiss Frankie again. But Frankie gently shoves Gee, turning him around.

“Oh shit. Sorry you had to see that Mikes…” He says apologetically. I shrug like it was no big deal, but I know my face is bright red.

Frankie giggles softly, jumping down from the counter. He walks over to me and casually lays his arm across my shoulders. Which makes them tingle. And me flinch.

“Have you had your first kiss, Mikey?” Frank asks, smiling at me. My eyes widen even more, and I try to back up, which just makes me trip and fall.

“Frank… we uh… better head out.” Gerard says, sensing my discomfort. Frank helps me up, making my hand go all warm and tingly for whatever reason, then nods. Gerard takes his hand, and POOF. They’re gone.

Not like, they vanished. They just left the house really quick.

“Why would Frank ask that…” I ask, staring at the wall. Maybe I was expecting an answer. Who knows. But I didn’t get one.

“I was just wondering.” Someone says, making me jump a foot in the air.

“Holy shit… What the fuck?” I shout, swirling around. And I come face to face with Frank. Fuck my LIFE.

“I uh… um. Well. You see… I was uh. Having a very lovely conversation with… my friend Toby. And he uh..” I Stop for a second, and blush at Frank’s expression. He’s smirking, his eyebrow cocked. “Has a crush on you… So, I had to ask his advice.” I blurt out, knowing it makes noooo fucking sense.

“Really.” Frank states, walking closer to me. My heart starts pounding and I don’t know why.

“Why are you here? I thought you were walking with Gerard?” I ask quickly. He stops, sighing.

“Well… he got mobbed by a punch of jocks and cheerleaders… and I kinda slipped away. I hate them…” He says, sadly. I know Gee being popular hurts him almost as much as it hurts me. They ignore you, and beat the shit outta you. I sigh, sliding down to the floor and pulling my knees up to my chest.

“So it’s not just me?” I whisper. Frank sits next to me.

“Nah. They’re all a bunch of asswipes.” He say, and I giggle softly. Maybe he isn’t so bad.
“Apparently Gee thinks differently though.” I sigh sadly. Frank shrugs.

“Who knows… and hey, don’t worry about none of them knowing you. If it helps, they totally ignore me when I’m with them and Gee.” He says. I look at him, surprised.

“What? Really? But why? You’re so… cool.” I stutter, blushing. I look at the ground quickly, embarrassed. I can feel Frank’s gaze on me.

“Hey, thanks Mikey.” He says, smiling and knocking his knee against mine. My lower belly tingles. “You’re not so bad yourself. In fact… you’re pretty cute.” He says, smiling widely at me. My eyes grow wide, and my face feels like someone just poured burning hot tea all over it.

“Uh yea.. thanks. Wellibettergotoschoolnow,bye.” I says fastly, standing up and fumbling around for my school stuff. Frank chuckles softly, standing up next to me. And I get that tingly sensation again.

I am not gay. I am not gay. I am not gay. But even though I try to tell myself that, it’s getting hard to believe, and it’s driving me mad.

Worst thing is…. Frank couldn’t be more right. I haven’t had my first kiss.

----------
The rest of the day, that simple question haunts me. Why would Frank ask that? Why the hell would he care? And yes, I relieze that I’m totally overthinking it, but I could care less. This is the one thing that I am going to let myself believe.

I manage to make the whole day, spacing out in my classes and avoiding every human that tries to converse with me.

Until lunch. I grab my food, and head outside, sitting underneath the same tree I sit under every day.

After a few minutes of chewing my food in silence, someone plops down nest to me.

“Hey, Mikeyway.”

I jump, spitting my water all over the unfortunate person, who happens to be…. Frank. Fuck my life.

“Ohgod. I am soooosososososorry.” I say in a rush, brushing the water off his shirt. Which is, as I have noticed, totally impossible.

Frank laughs hysterically.

“Oh god Mikey. You are one of the spaziest people like… ever.” He says, playfully punching my shoulder. I blush, looking at the ground. Frank continues laughing for a moment, until someone else speaks.

“Uhhh…. Frankie? Aren’t you sitting with us today?” Gerard asks him, gesturing to the large group of people crowding behind him. A look of disappointment crosses frank’s face for a moment, but disappears quickly.

“Um… well…. I guess… But, can Mikey sit with us?” He asks, shooting me a pleading look. I look at the ground.

Gerard starts to answer, but is cut off by a wannabe Barbie.

“Like, sorry Frank, but the table’s full… so like, maybe another time?” She says with fake sympathy. Gerard looks at me and mouth sorry, but I ignore him. Frankie narrow his eyes at her.

“Well, then, like… no. I think I’m gonna stay here with Gee’s brother.” He says, smirking at her. She shoots him a dirty look. Gee smiles at Frankie.

And even though I get nervous when I’m with Frankie, I can’t help but notice the happiness flooding my stomach.

So, please don't hate it. I know it's very slow and boring... But it will get better. I swear on Mikey's love for unicorns (;
~Cassie Raye
Sign up to rate and review this story