Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

You'll Be in My Heart

by FrerardLuver 0 reviews

Something terrible happens to Frankie and Gerard. Everything gets worse when Frankie finds out what Gerard has done to save his life.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-09-30 - Updated: 2012-09-30 - 1027 words

1Moving
The car smashed right into the tree and flipped over then bursting into flames. Frankie looked at Gerard wide eyed as Gerards white hair turned red from the sharp glass colliding and jamming into his skull. Suddenly everything went black and Frankies body started to burn from the fire covering the car. There was no hope for Gerard..or Frankie. They would die no doubt about it. Gerard was half dead and Frankie was unconscious. Luckily someone who saw this tragic accident called 911. An ambulance came a few minutes later. Maybe there was some hope for this newly wed couple.
~FOUR HOURS LATER~
(MIKEYS POV)
I couldn't stop crying when Ray called me to tell me about what he saw. Gerard and Frankie had just gotten married and now...they might be dead. I sat there impatiently waiting for the news that they were dead. ray was next to me. he hadn't cried when he found out. did he even care? He just had a cold depressed look on his face. Every minute felt like an hour and every hour felt like a day. I couldn't take it anymore. Then I saw the doctor walk towards me.
"Mr. Way?" asked the doctor." can i talked to you..its about your brother and his husband."
I stood up and walked to the doctors room. Tears streaming down my face.
"I see here that your brother is an organ donor..this means that if he dies we are allowed to use his healthy organs to safe someone else's life."
"Yea..Is h-he ok d-d-doctor?" I stuttered trying not to cry.
The doctor sighed sadly and shook his head.
"Im afraid hes dying.. We have him on a lung and heart machine. Those machines are the only things keeping him alive right now."
"W-What a..a-about Frankie?" I asked holding back tears"I-Is he ok?"
"Yes he's fine. He just needs a heart transplant. Ill take you to see your brother so you can say goodbye"
The doctor took me to see Gerard. Right when I saw Gerard I couldn't stop crying. His hair was still red and matted. His skin as pale as his hair was. I saw the wedding ring on hiss finger and started scream sobbing. This was just too much. My big brother is gone..forever and is never coming back. The doctor left me alone so I could talk to Gerards dying body.
"GeeGee? Im s-so sorry y-you have to end y-your life t-this w-way" I said with tears in my eyes. After I talked to Gerard they took him away. Where was he going?! Ray was gone. He probably went home. I didn't care where Ray was though. MY BROTHERS DEAD. I just sat in the waiting room sobbing. I wanted to see Frankie.
~~~
(Frankies POV)
I woke up feeling sore and weak. What happened to me? All I remember was seeing Gerards white hair turning red from the blood pouring out of his head. GERARD!? I started to panic and my heart monitor sped up. WHY? Where was my Gee? I tried getting out of bed but winced. My chest was so sore. I looked under my hospital gown and saw a giant scar running down my chest. What happened to my chest? I saw Mikey and a doctor come into my room. Mikey was crying. He never cries.
"Mikey?" I croaked
"Y-Yea?" he said sadly.
"Wheres my GeeGee?" I asked.
"s-s-omewhere...s-special Frankie" he replied.
"H-hes gone?" I asked near tears. Mikey nodded and started sobbing.
The doctor left us to cry like babies. Once Mikey and I had calmed down the doctor came back into the room.
"Frank Iero-Way" he said"You had a heart transplant" I sniffled and nodded.
"Would you like to know who gave you a new life?" he asked. I didn't want to know. I was to traumatized to know.
"Ok.." I replied softly.
The doctor looked on his clip board.
"Gerard Way gave you his heart."
I burst out sobbing and put my hand on Gerard's heart. Gerard is my hero. He might be dead but he will always be with me. Suddenly I hear the faint sound of a song playing.
It went like this:
Come stop your crying
It will be alright
Just take my hand
Hold it tight

I will protect you
From all around you
I will be here
Don't you cry

For one so small,
You seem so strong
My arms will hold you,
Keep you safe and warm
This bond between us
Can't be broken
I will be here
Don't you cry

'Cause you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more

You'll be in my heart
No matter what they say
You'll be here in my heart, always

Why can't they understand the way we feel?
They just don't trust what they can't explain
I know we're different but deep inside us
We're not that different at all

And you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more

Don't listen to them
'Cause what do they know (what do they know)?
We need each other
To have, to hold.
They'll see in time
I know

When destiny calls you
You must be strong (you gotta be strong)
I may not be with you
But you've got to hold on
They'll see in time
I know
We'll show them together

'Cause you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
[another version says: "Believe me, you'll be in my heart"]
I'll be there from this day on,
Now and forever more

Oh, you'll be in my heart (you'll be here in my heart)
No matter what they say (I'll be with you)
You'll be here in my heart (I'll be there), always
Always
I'll be with you
I'll be there for you always
Always and always
Just look over your shoulder
Just look over your shoulder
Just look over your shoulder
I'll be there always.

(AUTHORS NOTE: LYRICS ARE TO YOU'LL BE IN MY HEART BY PHIL COLLINS)
Sign up to rate and review this story