Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Audititons of Torture

Audititons of Torture

by OhmyGee 16 reviews

Hey kids you like violence? Yeah yeah! Audition here.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2012-09-24 - Updated: 2012-09-24 - 511 words

0Unrated
Hello, so im holding auditions for some characters in two stories. The first on-

Greasy Black, Ugly White- Gerard and Frank are greasers in the early 1950’s. They get together in the beginning and the have a long rivalry with the Socs’. I already have a few chapter’s up. So check it out if you want to see more.

Here you could choose if you want to be a Greaser or a Soc. Most people would get a part in this. If you don’t then you will be just a regular person in the story. Everyone will have a play in it. I starred the required ones. Also I need for some people to be a soc. I have something that has o do with them in chapter six, so I need some now.

*Name:
Age:
*Greaser or Soc:
*Gender:
*Hair:
Height:
*Ability:
Pairing: (You cannot choose a band member)
Reason for pairing:
Background story:
*Personality:
Anything else?:
Email:
I want your email so I can email you when you appear. Since this is about like 50-100 chapters.

Thursday- Not uploaded. It has about twenty- thirty chapters. Torture. Gerard is an ‘Ex-priest’ who had an addiction to drugs and alcohol and killing and torture, and men. Frank has a shady past, a best friend who makes the wrong move, and Gerard finds Frank and tortures him into getting what he wants.
This doesn’t really have many parts in it, so if you don’t get it then I can put you into the other story. I only need like two or maybe three.

Choose between Torturer, victim, or past. Past means you were a memory to someone. There will be a lot of flashbacks into Gerard and Franks past so you would be shown there a lot. And for Paring, that would normally be past too. Also you will die!

*Name:
Age:
*Torturer or victim:
*Gender:
*Hair:
Height:
*Ability:
Pairing:
Reason for pairing:
Background story: (may or may not be featured)
*Personality:
Anything else?:
Email:
I want your email so I can email you when you appear. Since this is about like 20-30 chapters.

Okay thank you for reading and all. You can audition for both. Even if you want to make up a fake character that is fine, fuck it, if you want to be a dog that is fine. Just say so. These are both Ferard so you will not be major. But you’ll be there for a while to be considered major. That make sense? If any fields you do not want to fill out then I will provide my own information for you. Like if you don’t want to put down a paring then you just won’t get one or I will choose for you. Also for ‘anything else’, you should put down how evil you want to be. Also this story may get into some religion that can offend people, and other offensive words so if you do not want to say anything bad, then let me know.
Sign up to rate and review this story