Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > in sickness and in health part I

part 4

by gunsnrosessixx2 1 review

ths is part 4 axl wakes up sorry its so short next time will be extra long promise rate review please more comeing soon

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-10-03 - Updated: 2012-10-03 - 1153 words

0Unrated
duff said resting his hand on slashes shoulder duff knew about how much slash loved axl with all his heart he knew how much when he walked in on slash kissing a photo of axl. “i know but I’m still worried he’s my best friend “slash said resting his head on duffs shoulder “i know you love him “ duff said softly duff can read minds just then the nurse walked in “ you can see axl now the surgery worked but he did have a few issues but he just needs to rest but he can go home whenever he wakes up OK?” The nurse said opening the door... slash rushed in the room duff told Izzy and Steven to go find a small thing axl might like from the gift shop so axl and slash could have minute “hey axl uh I hope you know how scared I was when they took you away I really care about you axl I never want to hurt you or let anything hurt you the whole band feels this way we all care and love you wake up axl” slash said softly axl eyes looked at him gasping “......what..........happened.....” axl croaked “shh axl relax just calm down your alive i'm here " slash said to the frightened gunner "am i dead?" axl wrote on the whiteboard duff gave him earlier axl never wanted slash to leave or anyone for that matter "of course your not duff is outside smoking and Steven is in the gift shop with Izzy " slash said patting the singer on the head "quit that it ruins my hair " axl wrote with a smile on his face "what this?" slash said mocking axl plea then he rub his hand all over his head "stop!!!!" axl wrote he enjoyed slash company "hey let us in this stuff is heavy!" Steven said from behind the door slash opened the wooden door to be blinded by a sea of Blondie curls and a bouncy personality that only Steven could bring "HEY AXL!!" Steven said hugging axl for dear life Steven had left Izzy carrying the many gifts Steven bought "please .......help" Izzy said softly from under about 23 gifts wrapped in shinny paper with a bright green bow "oh OK give e the one on top you can't see can you?" slash said helping izzy "well it ain't easy since i don't see through boxes of course i can't see " Izzy said he was barely able to see let alone stand up whatever was in those packages they were heavy "we couldn't find anything at the gift shop we bought a few things at the store and i also bought a pizza “thanks guys” axl wrote as Izzy collapsed into a chair “you’re welcome Steven quit messing around with a old lady” izzy said as Steven squeezed a elderly woman’s iv watching her turn a lime green color then let go as her normal color returns back to pasty white “hey axl open your gifts come on please open them you’ll like them” Steven said handing axl the first gift of the pile axl tore into it inside the white box was a white leather coat with guns ’n roses emblem on the back of it slash had drawn a sketch of it once before and axl loved it “ thanks guys!” axl wrote matched to a huge grin on the singers face “slash Izzy bought you this he said you need a gift so here “ duff said handing slash a gift with the comics from the paper as the gift wrap . Slash tore into the gift his jaw hit the floor a cherry red fender strat slash had seen it in the store but he didn’t have the money “aw jeez you plan to make me cry?” slash said all the gunners gave a compassionate look slash stood up and hugged duff for dear life “OK slash choking not breathing “ duff said as slash let go Steven had dropped a large gift into axl’s lap “open this i bought this one all by myself” steven said axl smile but wrote something down “ Steven get this thing off me please it weights as much as you do “ wrote axl who was point to the extra large gift in his lap “sorry” axl tore open the gift to see a PA system “Jeepers Stevie where did you get that ?” duff said “on that table” Steven said eating a bite of a banana he found “not the banana dummy the PA system ?” Ozzy said “oh my uncle works in that stuff” Steven said still happily eating the fruit he found not really caring about anything just being the popcorn self he is ...
...two months pass ..
“ok you can talk now” the doctor said as the gunners crowed the redhead as he open his mouth to speak for the first time since the surgery “......hey guys.” Axl said his deep voice hadn't changed at all “it’s about time you said something it was way too quiet and you didn't yell even when Izzy’s dog peed on your boots” Steven said “he did what?!” axl said “alright MR. Rose try and sing” the doctor said “ uh what should I sing?” axl asked slash who was holding his hand not in a romantic way “your song Elton john “ axl took a deep breath and opened his mouth a few creaks came before
“It's a little bit funny this feeling inside
I'm not one of those who can easily hide
I don't have much money but boy if I did
I'd buy a big house where we both could live” axl sang flawless the whole room clapped and cheer slash smiled at him slash always said that song reminded him of axl he heard the song the night they first met and axl had a episode over something and threw at chair at him slash left in anger but the next morning axl called him saying he was sorry and explained a few more things to him and slash came back slash was snapped from his memory as duff started hit on a hot female nurse that walked by axl laughed loudly as the girl smacked duff across the face “paging Slashie ?” axl said knocking on his forehead “quit it man” slash said it felt nice to have axl’s voice near him hopefully he could tell axl his darkest secret that he loved him and how badly he wanted to just call him his...
“Looking for rain? they said the ceiling have thirty percent chance of rain” axl said laughing at joke he made at slashes spaced appearance “yeah they also said my foot is gonna be shoved up your a**” slash said as he punched axl in the arm “try it and i will kill you “...
To be continued

hope you likeed it
Sign up to rate and review this story