Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Unprofessional Doctors

Unprofessional Doctors

by FifiFiona 1 review

Gerard Way is one of Belleville's best doctors but a certain boy causes him to act unprofessionally.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-09-28 - Updated: 2012-10-03 - 925 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hello :) So this is just a random idea that I came up with the other night and thought it might be fun to write as a one shot :D So hope you enjoy.

Gerard Way. Or should I say Dr. Gerard Way is Belleville’s finest general practitioner. At the age of only 35 he was already at the top of his field. There was a lot of female and male interest around the doctor being the heart throb that he is. His pale complexion against his tidy black hair made him very attractive. Although, Gerard had a beautiful wife, Lyndsay, who is a kindergarten teacher in local school in the town. She is tall, thin, has long, blond hair and sparkly blue eyes. The couple had been married for a year but had been dating for a total of four. They had no children but the plan was to have some in the near future.

Gerard climbed out of his silver Porsche in the car park of the doctors surgery. The sun shone brightly, the birds tweeted and Gerard had a large grin on his face. He had the feeling that the day was going to go well. He was dressed in a black suit with a red tie. Even if he is a doctor, Gerard never forgot the love he had for his punk rock days. The tall, thin man walked through the doors of the surgery approaching the front desk.

“Good morning Audrey.” Gerard greeted the receptionist cheerfully. Audrey was approaching her 50s and boy was it starting to show. She had deep wrinkles and found it impossible to smile. Ever. “Would you be able to send through my first patient please?” Audrey waved her hand to acknowledge the request but her eyes did not shift from the computer screen in front of her.

Gerard opened the door to room 3 and entered his own small office. The room looked like your typical doctors office: A skeleton, posters of how to keep healthy, a bed, a desk with a computer and pictures of him and his wife. The doctor took a seat at his computer and logged in. He found his schedule of appointments for the day. The first name that popped up was a boy’s name: Frank Iero.

A small knock came from the outside of the door. A young man entered the room. His black hair was flopped in front of his face making it hard for Gerard to make out what he looked like.

“Ah you must be Frank? I’m Dr. Gerard Way. Please take a seat.” The doctor ushered Frank towards the seat in front of him before turning back to the computer screen to take a quick look at the young mans medical records. He was only 21 and had visited the surgery many times for various health problems.

Gerard turned back to face Frank. He was coughing vigorously. “How can I help you today Frank?”

Frank finally raised his head to make eye contact with the doctor and moved his fringe away revealing his face. Gerard took a second to admire the man’s face. He had sparkling blue eyes and cheekbones that could slice with the slightest touch. Butterflies flew into Gerard’s stomach and fluttered around desperately trying to escape.

“I… well I have had this really bad cough and have had a fever for the last few days.” Frank breathlessly spoke with a soft voice. The talking put strain on his throat and he was spluttering and choking up mucus into his hand. Gerard handed him a tissue.

“Okay so it sounds like you may have bronchitis. I will need to check your breathing.” Gerard picked up his stethoscope and instructed Frank to take off his shirt. Gerard’s mind went fuzzy when he saw the other man’s chest. His skin was tan and the muscles were toned. Frank had tattoos across his chest and round his back. The man was a walking painting. He was beautiful. Get yourself together man! You are a married man and a professional. You are not attracted to this man. Focus. Gerard thought to himself.

Gerard moved closer to Frank and breathed on the end of the stethoscope so it wasn’t so cold and gently pressed it against the chest of the man. “Okay so just take deep breathes Frank” Gerard listened closely to Frank’s breathing as his chest moved up and down. The butterflies became restless again in Gerard’s stomach as his thoughts drifted and his eyes scanned the man. The doctor focused himself again and turned to his computer wiping away a small droplet of sweat from his forehead.

“Okay, so it does sound like your breathing is slightly off. This means you may have a bacterial infection in your lungs. So I will write you a prescription for some antibiotics. Take these along with a few days of staying in bed and you will be back to normal in no time. If problems do occur please do not hesitate to come back.”

“Thank you doctor.” Frank took the prescription and both men stood up and shook hands. Frank looked towards the floor and his eyes stretched as wide as his eyelids would allow. Gerard lowered his head to see what had shocked Frank. Gerard’s cheeks flushed a dark shade of pink when he saw that one of his patients had caused the doctor to have an erection.

So there it is :D Hope you liked it :) R&R please :D
Sign up to rate and review this story