Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > tears fall for a reason

chapter 37

by rockerchick4life 1 review

frank talks to gee about theyre wedding

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-10-04 - Updated: 2012-10-04 - 563 words

0Unrated
franks p.o.v
'Gee?? can i talk to you for a minute please?' i yell from nthe kitchen so he can hear me. minutes later i hear his footsteps coming down the stairs then i feel a pair of skinny arms wrap themselves around my waist. ' whats up honey' he whispers in my ear. i turn around to face him and wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him gently on his pink chapped lips and smile. ' can we talk about the wedding thing?' i ask quietly and he looks all serious for a moment then he picks me up and carries me to the living room and sits down on the couch with me on his lap ' what do you wanna talk about baby?' he asks me and i take a breath ' i..i think i found a place to get married' i say and show him the picture of the little chapel i found that performs ceremonies for gay couples. i look up and see a smile planted on his face and he looks at me ' it looks perfect frankie' he squeals like a little girl and i giggle at his adorableness. ' would you like me to call them and arrange a date?' i ask him and he looks at me ' lets get married next month frankie' i look at him and feel my smile grow on my face and i take his face in my hands and kiss his lips and tangle my hands in his hair as his tongue licks my lips, asking for entrance, which i allow him for only a minute before i jump off his lap to go and get the phone to call the chapel ' FRANK IERO!! YOU LITTLE TEASE!!!' i hear him yell from the living room where i left him and giggle to myself as i reach for the phone.

Gerards p.o.v
i hear frankie close our bedroom door whilst he rings the chapel and i let myself relax on the couch and i curl up in a ball... i gently rub the bandages that are wrapped tight around my wrists and let a few tears escape my eyes. after me and frankie get married our lives are going to be so much better. i sit up and rub the tears from my face with the back of my hand as i hear frankie coming down the stairs. he walks into the room with a smile on his face and i walk up to him and wrap my arms around his waist and kiss him softly on his pink pouty lips and he smiles and buries his head in my chest and wraps his arms around my waist and hugs me. i lok down at him and realise that im holding my entire life in my arms and i wouldnt have it any other way. he moves his head and looks up at me and his little smile on his face just melts my heart because he looks so adorable. and i know that everythings going to be ok.. i have a beautiful soon to be husband and a great life ahead of me.. i just have to ignore the bad thoughts.. i have to.



please rate and review and let me know what you think
Sign up to rate and review this story