Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cross My Heart

I Love The Sounds Of The Broken Pieces

by LETDOWNOFTHECENTURY 0 reviews

Josh's parents fight, and he barricades himself in his room

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-10-04 - Updated: 2012-10-04 - 294 words

0Unrated
Ch. 5 I Love The Sounds Of The Broken Pieces 

Josh's POV

I wake up to my parents fighting again. Dad's screaming at my mom, and throwing shit at her. I feel like crying. My mom doesn't deserve this asshole. She deserves way better, I know that. 

I drown out their fight, putting on my headphones, and playing The Smiths. 
I grab my bed sheets screaming into my pillow.

"She doesn't deserve this!!" I sob, my body shaking. 
My body stops its tremors, as my emotions fade away. I feel numb, and go to my bathroom, feeling like I'd be better off dead. I crouch on the floor, and make myself throw up again. I always hated getting the flu when I was younger, I don't see why I do this so much. 
I need to do it, they won't care if I'm gone. 
I step out of my bathroom, rubbing my eyes, and feel some tears on my hand. I'm crying again I hate it. I hate being weak. I need to be better to my mom than my dad is. I can't kill myself off, my mom would be alone, and Dad would probably kill her over my death! Scratch that, he doesn't give two shits about me. Or my feelings. 
I walk to my bed, and curl up in a ball, closing my eyes as I sob again. 

I open them and glare at the red numbers on my clock. I suddenly feel ill again. I am too weak to make it to the bathroom. So I just roll over, and throw up on the carpet.

Fuck me and my bright ideas...

*Hii!! I didn't think I'd get this much love for this!! I am glad you all love it!! Xo Jules*
Sign up to rate and review this story