Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 7 Minutes in...HELL

FUCKING FUCKITY FUCK

by Sam41 2 reviews

This is...very fucking random

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-10-07 - Updated: 2012-10-07 - 564 words

1Funny
"I wonder if they listened." Jennifer wondered out loud after a moment of silence.
The two had went into a...closet.
"Dude they went into a closet...and your wondering what their doing?" Frank asked, eyes bugging out of the shorter band member.
"Ew." Sam's face filled with disgust as the thought of Shayla and Ray in a closet...together...taking Jennifer's advice of not wasting their launturn.

"Well then! We should go to bed." Pewdie waved and left the room, assuming everyone else was doing the same.
Sadly enough for the poor gamer he was wrong.

"FUCKING HELL THIS IS MORE AKWARD THEN MIKEY'S KNEES!" Gerard yelled flailing and hitting Frank upside the face.
"YOU BAHSTARD! That hurt!" Frank yelled curling into a ball.
"NO FRANK DON'T DO THE ARMIDILLO YOU'LL GET OUT OF THIS AND YOU AND GERARD WILL LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER AND HAVE WEIRD BABIES!" Jennifer yelled from across the room to the short guitarist.
"B-but it hurts" Frank whimpered, causing Gerard to fall to the ground beside him, pulling him into his lap.
"I'm sorry Frankie, do you wanna soda?" The guitarist shook his head
"A cupcake?"
"No Ray killed it!"
"A spider?" Gerard was running out of ideas
"Are you on fucking drugs Way?"
"NO!" Two voices one reply
"How about a soft little kitty?"
"CAN I HAVE A SOFT LITTLE KITTY?"
"NO BOB I DIDNT SLAP YOU!" Gerard yelled, causing the drummer to angrily walk away, followed by his ho's OC Jennifer.
"What about a unicorn?" Mikey's eyes lit up, for this is what he wanted all along
"Really Gee? You're not kidding?" Mikey asked
"No Mikey I said that just to get your hopes up." Gerard straight faced looked at his brother
"What about Ryan shirtless?" Gerard offered, petting the guitarists hair as he was still curled into a ball
"Bitch what the fuck did you just say?" Brendon sassily walked up, snapping like an independent black woman who needed NO man.
"BRENDON FUCKING URIE GIVE ME MY SASS BACK!"
"NEVER!" Brendon yelled as another guy walked in, he has spiked black hair and looked at Gerard
"I got your message you weird mouthed sassy less diva." 
"Billie go away! I have more sass!" Gerard flew up, sending Frank tumbling across the floor and a top Stephano.
"You have NO sass!" Billie fought

"Um, Mr. Armstrong you have one minute left." A voice announced, causing the singers face to scrunch up in rage.
"ONE FUCKING MINUTE!? FUCKING FUCKITY FUCKERS FUCKING THEMSELVES FUCK STUPID FUCKING FRANK AND GERARD FUCKING WHILE THOSE TWO ARE STILL IN THE FUCKING CLOSET!" The singer angrily stormed out of the fiction, causing all eyes to land on Sam.
"What?! I was listening to Kill The DJ and thought 'huh, I should just add that'" Followed by an awkward smile everyone rolled their eyes as Gerard went back to bribing Frank.
"Do you want a Josh Ramsay?" Sam's head bolted up at the mention of her favorite band's frontman.
"Hes sexy and all but no." Frank mumbled looking at the ground.
"How about a pupp-" Gerard couldn't even finish his sentence for the guitarist was dragging him out the door.
"I'M GETTING PUPPY NUMBER 13659104846521337891734794947595058!!" The group had a 'dafuq' look on their faces.
"Sleep sounds good" Mikey nodded as everyone decided that this night was fucked right up, and sleeping might fix it.
Sign up to rate and review this story