Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Kiss Goodnight

Off Duty

by lalatherapist16 1 review

Frank's favorite class was his music class. The others were just for show. Who needs Math or English when you live forever?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-10-07 - Updated: 2012-10-08 - 759 words

0Unrated
Why are humans always so stupid? I grit my teeth thightly as I made my way to the next class room.

If I could, I would only come for my first class. The others are of no use to me.

It's not like I need to know how to solve a matrix to win in a fight. I shook my head and took my seat.

A boy I'd come to enjoy speaking to sat next to me, his face glowing. "Frankie my boy, we are free men as of today!"

"What? Metro, what are you talking about?" He scowled at the nickname I'd given him our first year in this school.

"Mrs. Harris got fired last week for drinking on the job! Someone....." He smirked "Took pictures of her mixing a drink."

"Someone eh?" I nudged him with my elebow. He chuckled and sat back.

"I know, I know. I'm amazing. Don't go creaming yourself over me now, dear. You still gotta buy a man a drink." He smirked again slightly.

He's loved making gay hints at me since I told him I was gay two years ago. "Trust me, if I wanted you like that, you couldn't say no." I chuckled darkly.

The room slowly filled with kids. I picked up my violin - the one thing I had a love hate relationship with - and found my tuning easy as always. Metro finished a second after me.

"You think our new teacher will be cool?" He whispered as the pianist sat back. I shrugged.

The door opened and a tall, thin man walked in. His hands were full of coffee and a set of keys. A messenger bag was saddled on his shoulder.

He looked familiar. As he took off his coat and bag, his scent wafted to me. My mouth fell open.

It was him! The man I'd fed from. The one with amazing flavor. My mouth watered.

My bow fell to the floor in my shock. I bent and picked it up quickly. "Hello kids. I'm your new teacher, Mr. Way." He smiled grandly.

His eyes fell on me. And grew huge. His keys fell from his hand to jingle on the floor.

He looked away quickly, his cheeks red. "S-so. Seeing as I'm new, how about a free day?" His voice cracked. Cheers rang out around me.

I placed my violin in it's case and picked it up, snapping the locks shut. That night replayed in my head for the millionth time.

Him, against a wooden pole. His sweet blood filling me. His tears soaking my shirt.

I shook myself. That was the one time I ever felt sorry for feeding.

My hands clenched against the hard case. "Dude? Frankie?" Metro asked, poking me.

"Yeah?" I jumped. He pulled me closer.

"Mr. Way has been staring at you for like ever now dude. Do you know him?" I shook my head. "Well, he's coming over here."

I looked up as the racing heartbeat halted behind me. Way was shaking slightly. "May I talk to you?" He asked. I stood and followed him, flashes of the first time I followed him going through my head.

He kept looking over his shoulder like he has then, his hands shaking. I walked past him into his office as he shut the door.

I sat in one of the chairs as he sat in the other. He looked into my eyes and flinched, looking down. I tapped my lip ring against my teeth. "Mr. Way?" I asked. "You wanted to talk?"

"R-right." He stuttered. There was a long pause. "You're a senior, right?" I nodded. "Well I don't know if you're heard of the ' Adopted Senoir' thing, but you're my senior." He smiled dully.

"Oh?" I raised my eyebrow. He nodded.

"You were Mrs. Harris's, but she didn't exactly....act like a teacher." I laughed. "Anyway, I'm not sure what all that implies, but I know it means if you need help, I'm here." I heard his heartrate jump and bounce around as he spoke to me.

I'm so sorry. "Okay. Is that all sir?" He shook his head.

"It also means I have to talk to your parents about this." My heart sank.

"Just my mom. My dad is dead." I faked my pathos.

"Oh. I'm sorry. When would be a good time to speak with her?" He asked, his eyes full of pity.

"Tomorrow night." I shrugged.

His face paled a bit but he nodded. "Tomorrow."









Lalalalalalalalalalalalala!!!! Chapter two!!!

R+R!

Hugs and Tampons,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story