Categories > Original > Horror >

Chapter 2

by owlicesezhoot 0 reviews

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-10-08 - Updated: 2013-04-20 - 1284 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3.

Omg I can't believe I'm here omg omg o m g. 
I'm practically skipping down the hall to the dressing rooms, where I am about to meet one of the greatest people on the planet. Alex motherfucking Gaskarth. Omg. This is it, this is the door the stage hand described, the one concealing my hero. knock kno-beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep... 
Oh. Fucknuggets. 
I fling a reluctant hand out of the cover, hoping it'll make contact with the snooze button on the alarm that's ringing through my room. No such luck.  Opening one eye groggily, I half sit up and hit the off button with such force that the clock goes tumbling to the floor, landing somewhere under the bed. It could go to hell for all i cared; I was having such a fucking good dream and it had to go off when it did. After angrily shoving my face into the pillows for a few minutes, I accept that I'm not going back to sleep any time soon and kick the duvet off. I roll out of bed and stretch, cracking several joints in the process. Shoving my feet into slippers and tugging on a hoodie over my pyjamas I head downstairs for breakfast. The moment I enter the kitchen Mikey is up and at my feet quicker than you can say 'cheerios'. I give his ears a rub before filling his bowl, and then start getting my own cereal. Just as I'm pouring milk into my bowl mum makes an appearance in the doorway. She just gets out a 'morning!' before yawning, which of course sets me off, muffling my reply. 

After breakfast I pull on my favourite jeans and a fvk hoodie, and head into town to meet Percy and Lia.  The bus is pretty quiet as its still quite early on a saturday. We've arranged to meet up outside hmv, and by the time I arrive the other two are already waiting for me. I smile as I walk to meet them, taking in their clothing choices. They stick out about as much as I do in the busy shopping centre. Percy's wearing her green skinny's and the criminal damage hoodie she bought a few weeks ago, along with her battered converses and neon stretcher. Lia's jeans are purple and are tucked into the green doc martens I keep begging to borrow. She's got her all time low top on as well, from the concert we went to in February. Taking in all this and our array of peircings, not to mention our hair (mines bright blue, Lia's is black and red and Percy's purple) we're hard to miss. 
After we've all said hi we make our way to the back of hmv to look at the posters. In the end none of us buys one, as we all no we have to many already, but I do walk out with the new my chemical romance CD and a promise to lend it to the others. 'where to now?' Percy asks, and we all look at each other before saying in Unison, 'blue banana!' and then laugh at our own predictability. Half an hour and three considerably lighter purses later, we walk out clutching half a dozen bags between us. It's rare that any of us ever get clothes from anywhere else, except for Pulp. Today I've managed to walk away with some bright red skinny's, two David & Goliath t-shirts, another studded belt, some new hairdye, and 3 new stretchers. Not bad considering we've been here less than an hour...
Deciding we've spent enough for now, we head down to McDonald's for some lunch. 'so you two, it's 16 days until my birthday, I'm expecting something good!' I joke. 'sorry hay, I'm broke!' says Lia winking. 'me too!' adds Percy. 'you better find some money then! I'm expecting a cake as well. Make that two...' I spit my tounge out at them and laugh. 'haha, we all know I can't bake' Percy reminds us, 'but sure if you want food poisoning..' 
'there is such a thing as a shop ya know, where you can BUY one!' 
'no money remember!!'  
'whatever, but seriously, you better get me something good, or I wont let you in the house.' 
'harsh much!!!' By now we're all laughing and then Lia notices something across the room. 'Hey, guys, isn't that the new kid? What's his name.? Tyler? Kevin??' 
' It's Kyle you dumbass' I say, looking where she's not so subtly pointing. 'Whatever, he's kinda cute, isn't he?' 
'I guess...' just as I reply Kyle looks right at me, as though I've called his name. His eyes are so dark, almost black, and his stare unlocks something inside of me that makes me shiver. Then, just as abruptly as before, his head snaps back to his food. 'err...Hayley?' 
'what? Sorry, daydreaming....' Percy and Lia exchange a glance and start laughing. 'What?!' I demand, feeling heat rush into my cheeks. 'nothing...' Percy raises an eyebrow, 'I think someone's found a new crush..' 
'Have not!!' I say, a little too defensively, which just makes them laugh more. 'OH, fuck off. c'mon, I'm done here, let's go.' As we get up to leave, I glance once more to the table where he sat, but Kyle has vanished. 
Next we head over to pulp, but I don't buy anything this time. Just as we're walking back across the food hall I hear my name being called, and turn to see Jake wading towards us through the crowd. He's wearing his 'this is my zombie killing hoodie' and skinny jeans, with white doc martens. His black hair still has the white fringe he's sporting this month. Jake is my third best friend, and is also very, very gay. 'Hayley!!' he squeals again before he's got me in a tight hug. 'Jake! What are you doing here? We thought you were in Germany?' I say, squeezing him back. 'we got back this morning and I couldn't wait to see you guys, so i called your mum and she said you'd be here!' he explains grinning. 'Aww we missed you so much Jakey!' 'omg yeah!' the other two agree as they take turns to hug him. 'so, how was Berlin?!' I ask as we all head over to costa to get coffee. 'ohhmygaawwd it was a-may-zingg!! We went like, everywhere, and the food was great and the people were so nice and there were some really hot waiters in the hotel' he says with a wink. 'OMG what happened?!!' Percy yelps, her eyes lighting up. 'well, let's just say I had my fair share of holiday romance....' he winks again with a devilish grin. We all fall about giggling and squealing, until several people have given us disapproving glances. 'did you go all the way?!' 
'Persephone Willis, how dare you ask such a question!! Besides, that's none of your business....' another wink, and were all giggling again. Once we've all drained our glasses, we head out of the cafe and back to the ground floor. 'C'mon!' jake says grabbing mine and Aaliyah's hands, 'let's go back to mine and I'll show you the photos!' 
'no thanks, I'd rather not see your porno jake!' Lia jokes, pulling away. Jake swats at her arm as me and Percy guffaw. 'you know what I mean! Let's go!' So decided, we all trail back to the bus station, teasing each other all the way.
Sign up to rate and review this story