Categories > Original > Erotica

by Cerixoxo 2 reviews

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2012-10-10 - Updated: 2012-10-10 - 272 words

0Unrated
William was sat in his office trying to concentrate on his papers when he found himself staring out the window, his mind was too lost and distracted by the thought of his super sexy secretary just behind the door in front of him. the door opened slightly and she stepped in. her burning red hair flowing behind her and her bright green-yellow eyes staring straight into his eyes. grell nervously place yet another pile of papers onto his desk. their eyes still locked. william still hadnt finished the first lot. although he knew he had to he just couldnt concentrate on his work at the moment his mind was somewhere else and so was his hand. he watched grell walk away and was left with her sweet aroma.

The next day william got a call, his mind was still sore from staying up all night doing his work. he picked up his phone and stared in disbelief the number that came up on his screen was his secretary grell, he immediately answered the phone "Hello?!" his voice came out high pitched and squeaky, grells voice was perfect even opver the phone "hi, i just wanted to let you know mr stewart is pretty...well hes pretty pissed to be honest..." normally this news would mean hell to william he was a workaholic and his boss being angry isnt a good sign. but all he cared about was that grell was thinking about him, by telling him about mr stewart. she had saved him from a shock at work and prepared him to be on his best behaviour not that he normally wasnt.
Sign up to rate and review this story