Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Things Happen Sometimes

27. Baby Shower

by KeepItUgly34 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-10-12 - Updated: 2012-10-12 - 239 words

0Unrated
@killjoyMCRmy talking about babies.. Lol, this is a baby chapter xD I'm sorry but.. That won't happen anytime soon... ;) but don't worry! There's a lot of fun stuff to come!! Oh and thank you c: oh and I really liked your comment about the singing and dancing babies lol, so cute. I wish that could happen to me in real life lol. You gave me an idea, thanks ;)
@chloewayiero oh god, just let me know ASAP. I really want to know lol xD thank you!! 
@-weightless-thank you so much!! I'm sorry that they haven't come out as much, this sequel is kind of just based on Edith so that's why the others don't come out as much. But they will soon don't worry. 
*In general, thank you everyone who reads my story. I highly appreciate it. I'm in total love with this story and I love writing and knowing that people love it as much as I do brings joy to my heart! Thank you all for the reviews and ratings! Thank you!!

Hey everyone, so this chapter won't post again. Poop, email me if you can mcrismyhero34@gmail.com for this of you that I have your email I will send it to you. Anyway for those of you who can't email me, this chapter is about linda's pregnancy and she has her baby. It's also about the beginning of new problems between Gerard and Edith. So yeah..
Sign up to rate and review this story