Categories > Original > Drama

Stashley - Chapter Two

by Chaar 0 reviews

Ashley and Gabriela's chat.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2012-10-12 - Updated: 2012-10-12 - 342 words - Complete

0Unrated
A week had past and Ash was still thinking about that note.
'Why did she give it to me? What does it mean?''I know your secret' He was more than confused.
The next day at school, Ash spoke, or at least tried, to Gabriela about this silly piece of paper.
"Hey, Gab, can I speak to you for a second?" He asked placing his hand on her shoulder, before she turned around.
"Why hello Ashley, what can I help you with on this fine day?" She asked with a big smile on her face.
"urm, hi. I was just wondering what you meant by this note."
"You know perfectly well what it means."
"I really don't."
"Your gay, literally," She said, staring into his eye's, not blinking.
Ashley looked horrified. His mouth made the shape of an O. His eye's were as wide as possible.
"And if you don't tell this lucky person with in 31 day's, well then you will just live without him won't you. An till that day, I will hurt everyone else that you love."
"Halloween?"
"Ah yes, in 31 day's its Halloween, so that will be the scariest day for you my friend. Oh, and if you piss me off, prepare to watch everyone you love to die."
"You are a messed up attention seeker, you think that by threatening people, saying 'oh, if you don't come out the closet your life's gonna be fuck till the day you die.' whatever!" Ash said, thinking the whole way through it that she was gonna stick her nails in his eye's and drag them out.
"Well, I'll give you three chance's not to piss me off, oh now you only have two. How sad for Mr.Horney. Now run along and go and play TAG with you little friends now." Gabriela told him. Ashley turned round and right behind him, Dru was standing there, his mouth making the shape of and O.
"SHIT," Ash screamed when he faced Dru "how long have you been standing there?"
"Are you Gay?!"
Sign up to rate and review this story