Categories > Cartoons > Futurama

Rain Rain Hard Rain As suspected, you are Miss Sunshine

by Desire24 1 review

the Planet Express crew attempt to save cartoons after a woman & her son try to remove them from tv (slash fic; Shunsuke (me) + Fry-A + Fry-1 + 5 Fry clones + Bender)

Category: Futurama - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2012-10-12 - Updated: 2012-10-12 - 3039 words - Complete

0Unrated
FUTURAMA
瞳閉じてたって感じたんだ
Hitomi tojitetatte kanjitanda
I felt it even with my eyes shut

FUTURAMA (Behind The Scenes) Presents

A TRENTON CARTOON

Outside the estate on a sunny day, through binoculars looking at a clear window, we can see Shunsuke & his lovers rehearsing in the recording room. Trenton is spying on his friends while hiding behind a tree. He says to himself “Hello, [insert band name here]. Hello, Trenton, our #1 fan. What did you do today? Pretty much the same as every day: I watched you eat lunch, then I watched you rehearse, then I watched you clean your underpants’ drawers -” A young girl walks in front of the binoculars’ view & says “Hi. I’m Jill.” Trenton screams “Aaaaaaaaaah!” “& we’re junior tapeworms. Would you like to join our troop?” she asks. Trenton says “Get lost!” Pink hearts appear around him as he says “Watching my idols every second of every minute of every hour of every day is all I ever -” She says “Whoever collects the most merit badges is named #1 tapeworm.” She points to the badge for #1 tapeworm on her sash. Trenton joins the troop. He follows them to Kamp Giaimo.

1. BIRDHOUSE MERIT BADGE

He hammers a nail into a piece of wood, he uses a saw to cut a log, & uses a blow torch & welding mask. The other kids make nice birdhouses but Trenton’s is by far the most spectacular with rides. He shouts “Bring in the birds!” A large group of birds fly by. They flock to Trenton’s birdhouse. They’re smiling & having fun. He says “Thank ~ you ~ !” as the blonde girl counselor hands him his badge.

2. TREE CLIMBING MERIT BADGE

2 girls are climbing up a tree. The tree starts to sway. Trenton is already at the top. He swings the tree low enough to obtain his badge. The counselor hands him his badge. He says “Thank ~ you ~ !” & lets go of the tree. The 2 girls are sent flying towards a mountain.

3. GOPHER CLEANING MERIT BADGE

3 girls are cleaning gophers in wooden buckets when they see Trenton place his gopher on a log & walk away. He returns while driving a red truck. He uses a powerful hose to clean the gophers. He says “Thank ~ you ~ !” as the counselor drops the badge into his right hand.

4. ARCHERY MERIT BADGE

On a shooting range, the other scouts are shooting arrows at targets. Trenton reveals an arrow launcher bigger than him. He prepares the gun & reveals 4 more arrows above the larger 1. All the targets are struck at the center. The counselor gives Trenton his badge.

5. KITE FLYING MERIT BADGE

The scouts are flying kites. Trenton presses the red button on a remote. His kite is attached to him. He flies & takes his badge from the counselor as he passes by. He says “Thank ~ you ~ !” & flies away.

6. MAGIC TIME MERIT BADGE

1 girl uses her wand to make a rabbit appear from inside a hat. Another girl does the same. Trenton uses his wand to make a 6-eyed fish monster appear. The fish eats the scouts & the counselor. A few hands stick out of the fish’s mouth. Trenton holds out his right hand. The counselor drops the badge into his hand. He says “Thank ~ you ~ !”

The rest of the scouts complain to the counselor. Trenton is hiding behind a bush. Jill says “Ms. Patience, you have to do something about Trenton.” The counselor says “Girls! Trenton is simply a tad overeager.” Jill says “But ... he’s out of his mind.” The counselor says “But Jill, you’re overreacting. Trenton is the sweetest - wah ~ aaaah ~ !” Trenton pulled a rope that caused the counselor to flip upside down & get caught in a trap. Trenton earns his ENEMY CAPTURE MERIT BADGE. He says “Thank ~ you ~ !” as he places the badge on his sash & runs away. The counselor says “OK. Maybe you have a point.”

Trenton celebrates his victory. The counselor says “You did it, Trenton! You got more merit badges than any tapeworm in history. You’re now a tip-top tapeworm.” A girl pulls a rope that causes a metal cage to trap Trenton. Jill pulls a rope that causes a metal safe to trap Trenton. A girl uses a bulldozer to trap Trenton underneath bricks. The camp cheers. Trenton appears from underneath the bricks. He dusts himself off as he gets out of the trap. He says “It took me a minute before I realized that was another merit badge test.” The counselor is freaked out. Trenton asks “So can I have my ESCAPE MERIT BADGE please?” She hands him all the available merit badges & says “Here! Here! Take them! I can’t handle this anymore! Take them ALL!” Trenton says “Thank ~ you ~ !” as she runs away screaming.

A TRENTON CARTOON
made in the USA

[Ever Glade: Florida Everglades-style planet]

In a cold room on a radiant morning, we’re introduced to an evil female mad scientist named Dr. Reality. She lives with her 2 grown children. She adores her son named Lester. She abuses her “black sheep” punching bag daughter named Calista. She has short blonde hair. She’s wearing a black leather jacket over her black bra, black boots, & a red skirt. Her black leather jacket has the letter “C” on the back. They’re at the dinner table. Dr. Reality says “Children! Tonight we take over Earth! We’ll get rid of cartoons once & for all! That means “Horror Palace” too, Calista! You’re obsessed & it’s destroying you.” (“Horror Palace” is a “Futurama”-like show in the future but with a horror movie setting) Calista says “Screw you!” Dr. Reality says “Follow me, Lester.” While her mom & brother are putting their plan in action, Calista runs away from home & tries to warn Earth.

She arrives at New New York. She’s kicked out of the mayor’s office 'cause no-one believes her. She tries to convince the members of Planet Express. Walking through the main entrance, she first encounters Farnsworth. She asks him “I don’t suppose anyone here can help me?” Farnsworth says “Follow me.”

Calista talks to the Planet Express crew in the conference room. Farnsworth asks “What’s your problem?” Calista says “My mom & brother are trying to take over the world & get rid of cartoons but they’ll punish us if we try to stop them.” Everyone freaks out. Calista says “They’re even gonna cancel “Horror Palace”, my favorite show!” Bender says “This is an outrage!” Fry-A says “Bender, Fry-1, & I like the show.” The crew believes her. She teams up with Fry-A, Bender, & Leela. They look for clues while Calista runs an experiment with Lester. The kids are making bottle rockets. Lester’s rockets shoot high into the air. Calista’s rockets tilt towards Dr. Reality & Lester. They shoot at them. Dr. Reality says “All our problems are your fault. You’re a disgrace.” Lester says “At this rate you’ll be put away in no time!”

Dr. Reality & Lester fly to Earth & take over all the tv shows. They replace cartoons with reality shows. Shunsuke & Fry-1 are channel-surfing while sitting on the couch. Every channel has something boring on now. They give up & turn off the tv. Shunsuke asks “Wanna make out in our underpants?” Fry-1 says "OK!”

Farnsworth & Scruffy walk in a few minutes later. Scruffy says to Farnsworth “You get the popcorn. I’ll get the drinks.”

Fry-A, Leela, Bender, Hermes, Amy, & Calista all band together to defeat Dr. Reality & Lester. Calista says “We’re challenging you to a battle! If we lose, you can destroy this tv crew’s contract.” Dr. Reality says “Well, with all that said ... Fine. I accept your challenge but I get to dictate the terms of the challenge. If you’ve got a problem with it, this battle won’t happen.” Bender says “Fine with us. We accept those terms!” Lester says “You’re going down!”

Dr. Reality says “I’ve thought it over. An original form of poker.” Leela asks “Original?” Dr. Reality says “Yes. In this style of poker, I’ll be by myself, & you three will play together. I get 5 cards & you get 2, 2, & 1 card. You are not allowed to talk to each other. When you draw new cards, you are allowed to show the ones you discarded. Using those handicaps, you have to work together to win. Interesting, isn’t it?” Bender asks “Why are you using those rules?” Dr. Reality says “I always would play against my father who loves poker, but I could never win. So I changed the rules to suit me. The same with the tv shows. The members I’ll face are ...” She points to Fry-A & says “You ...” She points to Leela & says “& you ...” She points to Bender & says “& you.” Placing her hand back to her side, she says “Of course, I’ll give you all a little help ... When it’s time to draw, I get 1 chance. But it’s okay for you all to draw twice. This will all be decided in 3 matches. If you are able to win just 1 of them, the victory is yours.”

The game begins. Fry-A gets a good hand, Leela gets 8 & 10, & Bender gets 2. Dr. Reality discards 2 cards. Fry-A holds. Leela discards the 8 card & holds. Bender discards & holds. Dr. Reality got a straight from 5-9. Fry-A & Leela have 2 pairs of queens & 10 but Bender’s card is a king. Dr. Reality has 3 queens. Fry-A & Leela have 2 pairs of jacks & 9 but Bender’s card is 8. Dr. Reality discards 1 card. Fry-A gets a brilliant idea. He discards both of his cards. Leela understands his plan & discards 1 card. Bender discards. Fry-A discard 1 card. Leela discards 1 card. Bender holds. Dr. Reality has a straight from 8-queen. Fry-A & Leela have a king, 9, 8, & 5 heart cards. Bender has a 2 heart card. Dr. Reality & Lester are defeated. They’re both arrested & Calista becomes a hero. She starts working for Planet Express.

「ねえ 今から海へでも行かない? 眠れないからドライブでもしない?
雨が降りそうだけど すぐ迎えに行くから」
「あら, やだ あたしもおんなじこと 今まさにちょうど思ってたとこ
じゃあすぐ用意するから なる早でね!」

“Nē Imakara umi he demo ikanai? Nemurenai kara doraibu demo shinai?
Ame ga furisō dakedo Sugu mukae ni iku kara”
“Ara, yada Atashi mo onnaji koto Ima masani chōdo omotteta toko
Jā sugu yōisuru kara Naruhaya dene!”

“Hey, you wanna go to the ocean right now? I can’t sleep so let’s go for a drive?
It looks like it’s gonna rain but I’ll pick you up right away”
“Oh wow, I was just thinking the exact same thing
I’m gonna get ready so come ASAP!”

Shunsuke travels with his lovers & friends to the beach.

この道でよかったんだっけ? それとも向こうだったっけ?
ゆっくり走りましょうよ 海は逃げたりしない

Kono michi de yokattandakke? Soretomo mukō dattakke?
Yukkuri hashirimashōyo Umi wa nigetari shinai

Is this the right way? Or was it that way?
Let’s drive slowly the ocean won’t run away

They turn at the next road & arrive at the ocean. The waves are quiet. The sunshine laughs & glitters on the other side of the horizon.

I WANT YOUR UGLY
I WANT YOUR DISEASE
I WANT YOUR EVERYTHING AS LONG AS IT’S FREE
I WANT YOUR LOVE
LOVE LOVE LOVE
I WANT YOUR LOVE
I WANT YOUR DRAMA
THE TOUCH OF YOUR HAND
I WANT YOUR LEATHER STUDDED KISS IN THE SAND
I WANT YOUR LOVE
LOVE LOVE LOVE
I WANT YOUR LOVE

Shunsuke is wearing Lady Gaga’s “Bad Romance” mirror outfit with his usual shoes. He’s delivering flowers to a building. He enters the building & finds the room he’s delivering the flowers to. Sleeping gas pours into the room & makes Shunsuke fall asleep on a couch. 2 supermodel girls kidnap him & sell him to the Russian mafia for sexual slavery.

Fry-A, Fry-1, the Fry clones, & Bender get worried about Shunsuke. They cry when they arrive home without him. They pray that he’ll be safe & return home.

Shunsuke is now in the auction room.

RA RA AH-AH AH ROMA ROMA MA GAGA OH LA LA
WANT YOUR BAD ROMANCE

8 choreographers dance with Shunsuke.

I WANT YOUR HORROR
I WANT YOUR DESIGN
‘CUZ YOU’RE A CRIMINAL AS LONG AS YOU’RE MINE
I WANT YOUR LOVE
LOVE LOVE LOVE
I WANT YOUR LOVE
I WANT YOUR PSYCHO
YOUR VERTIGO SHTICK
WANT YOU IN MY REAR WINDOW
BABY YOU’RE SICK
I WANT YOUR LOVE
LOVE LOVE LOVE
I WANT YOUR LOVE

Shunsuke approaches 1 of the male bidders & gives him a lap dance. He whispers into his left ear “YOU KNOW THAT I WANT YOU (‘CUZ I’M A FREE BASTARD BABY) AND YOU KNOW THAT I NEED YOU - I WANT IT BAD ROMANCE - YOUR BAD ROMANCE”

Shunsuke is sold to the man he gave the lap dance to for a million rubles. Shunsuke walks into the winner’s room. The man is sitting on a bed. The room somehow catches fire. Shunsuke is free.

I WANT YOUR LOVE AND I WANT YOUR REVENGE
YOU AND ME COULD WRITE A BAD ROMANCE
I WANT YOUR LOVE AND ALL YOUR LOVER’S REVENGE
YOU AND ME COULD WRITE A BAD ROMANCE

Shunsuke returns home. His lovers are in the living room. As he walks into the room, his lovers smile, happily say “Shunsuke!”, & hug him. Shunsuke smiles too. Fry-A says “We all missed you so much.” Fry-1 says “We’re so glad you’re back.” Shunsuke says “I missed you guys so much. It’s good to be home.”

The way you hide your weakness and try really hard
I understand
Let’s thread this story to be like you and like me
I don’t mind if you get sick of me
It’s ok
I’ll be right here

Shunsuke is wearing his usual outfit. He finishes watching tv in the living room with his lovers. Shunsuke turns off the tv with the remote. Bender says “I was thinking about something. How is sex gonna work from now on?” Shunsuke says “I got a plan.” Shunsuke uses his wand to merge Fry-A, Fry-1, & the Fry clones into 1 body. Fry-A says “Neat. This will save us lots of time.” Shunsuke & Fry take off their clothes until they’re naked. Black bars hide their nudity. Shunsuke makes out with his lovers. Bender’s 3rd camera pops out off-screen. Shunsuke touches their crotches, legs, hips, & rears. They go to their bedroom. Shunsuke places his purple sex blanket on the bed. He gets on the bed & gets on his knees. Fry-A, Fry-1, & the Fry clones have their way with him while Bender watches. Fry-A, Fry-1, & the Fry clones watch Bender have his way with Shunsuke. Afterwards, Shunsuke unmerges Fry-A, Fry-1, & the Fry clones. Shunsuke & his lovers take a shower.

Shunsuke & his band release a down-tempo/low-key/acoustic pop, Moog-flavored rock, & ska single.

Vocal: Philip J. Fry-A & Philip J. Fry-1
Harmony: Amy Wong & Turanga Leela
Guitars: B.R. McKay-A & B.R. McKay-1
Pipe organ: Philip J. Fry-C
Mellotron: Hermes Conrad
Bells: Philip J. Fry-D
Vibraphone: Philip J. Fry-E
Bass: Scruffy Scruffington
Drums: Shunsuke Yoshimura Onuki
Wurlitzer organ: Calista Sunshine Reality
Synthesized blips & bleep: Bender Bending Rodriguez
Toy piano: Philip J. Fry-F
Chamberlin: Hubert J. Farnsworth
Flugelhorn: Philip J. Fry-B

Vocal: Philip J. Fry-A & Philip J. Fry-1
Harmony: Philip J. Fry-B, Philip J. Fry-C, Philip J. Fry-D, Philip J. Fry-E, & Philip J. Fry-F
Drums: Shunsuke Yoshimura Onuki
Guitars: B.R. McKay-A & B.R. McKay-1
Moog synthesizer: Bender Bending Rodriguez
Bass: Scruffy Scruffington
Farfisa organ: Hermes Conrad

Vocal: Philip J. Fry-A & Philip J. Fry-1
Drums: Shunsuke Yoshimura Onuki
Guitars: B.R. McKay-A & B.R. McKay-1
Bass: Scruffy Scruffington
Hammond organ B3: Bender Bending Rodriguez

Shunsuke & his lovers are at their estate. Shunsuke answers the door. Trenton is visiting. Shunsuke says “Hey, Trenton.” Trenton says “Hey, Shunsuke.” Shunsuke lets him inside. They walk into the living room. Shunsuke asks “What up?” as he sits down on a couch. Trenton sits next to him & asks “Would you happen to know where all my underwear is disappearing to?” Shunsuke blushes & gives back a pair of Trenton’s white boxer shorts he hid in a drawer. Trenton asks “Why are you taking my underwear?” Shunsuke says “Cos I couldn’t resist. I just really like you.” Trenton asks “What were you doing with them?” Shunsuke says “Touching & smelling them.” Trenton says “Turn around.” Shunsuke turns his back towards him. He grabs the light goldish gray back waistband of Shunsuke’s tighty-whities & shouts Fry’s favorite phrase as he repeatedly gives him a lot of wedgies that all reach heights approaching the shoulder blades, exposing the leg holes. Shunsuke’s lovers laugh hysterically. Fry-A says “Awesome! Trenton said my favorite phrase!” Bender suggests “Since he’s been taking your clothes, you should take his clothes too & strip him down to his underpants! He loves wearing only his underpants!” Trenton says “That’s a great idea.” He strips Shunsuke down to his underpants & gives his clothes to Bender to hide. Trenton says “You’ll get your clothes back after I’m done with you.” Trenton continues to yank at Shunsuke’s underpants. Shunsuke is really embarrassed. Trenton takes a lot of photos of Shunsuke while he’s getting wedgies. He says “These photos are priceless! They’re epic! Check it out, Shunsuke!” Trenton shows Shunsuke the photos. Shunsuke says “You’re right. They’re really cool.” Trenton says “Your face is bright red. I love it. Do you love when I take your clothes & give you wedgies?” Shunsuke says “Yes.” Trenton says “Heh, heh! That’s cool.”

Trenton & Shunsuke’s lovers wanna give Shunsuke the flagpole underwear wedgie outside. They carry him outside by the back of his underpants & place him on the rounded top. They salute wedgie flag Shunsuke as always & chill out while watching him. They let him down later on & give him back his clothes. Trenton gets ready to leave. Shunsuke says “Thank you for stopping by, Trenton. I love when you visit.” Trenton says “No problem, Shunsuke. I always have fun visiting here. Why do I have a feeling I’m gonna embarrass you again tomorrow?” Shunsuke blushes & says “I think you’ll find out soon.” Trenton laughs, smiles, & says “Okay. I’ll be back tomorrow morning to take your clothes & give you more wedgies. Sound good?” Shunsuke smiles & says “Yes!” Trenton says “Cool. Bye, Shunsuke!” Shunsuke says “Bye, Trenton!” They wave goodbye to each other.

Friends forever bond together
Friends forever face whatever
Sign up to rate and review this story