Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What Happens On Tour, Stays On Tour - The Sequel

The Saturday morning after watching We Are The In Crowd I planned to spend the day in my room playing Sims 3 and not doing anything important. I was pretty exhausted after the night before. Me and Penina had gone to see We Are The In Crowd, like I already said. There were two bands before We Are The In Crowd and during the second band a large circle of death opened next to me. So Penina grabbed my arm and pulled me round the other side of her and yelled "No! You won't get hurt!" After We Are The In Crowd, Young Guns came on but me and Penina went to see if we could meet We Are The In Crowd and we managed to meet Rob and Jordan! It was an awesome night and now I just wanted to spend the day relaxing.

That was until Raven texted me and asked if I wanted to go over to her house to play Slender man. At her birthday party a week beforehand I had left before they started playing it so I'd missed out and apparently it was really funny. So I text back to say yeah that'd be awesome and who else was coming over? She text back to say that I should come over at quarter past one and that Penina, Frank, Ray and Mikey were coming over.



I was fifteen minutes later coming to Raven's because I got lost on the way. I'd only walked there once and that was when Raven was showing me the way so I was pretty confused. But luckily I managed to find my way in the end. I wasn't the last one there, only Ray and Frank were there so far "Where's Penina and Mikey?" I asked as I went upstairs into Raven's bedroom.

"Mikey said he's on his way and Penina said she'd be here in ten to fifteen minutes but that was about ten to fifteen minutes ago." Raven shrugged, sitting down on her bed "How was the concert last night? Ray showed me your bbm picture of you hugging that guy whose name escapes me..."

"Jordan." I laughed "And I met Rob too. They were really nice. I got them to sign a piece of paper for Chloe because she was mad at me that she couldn't come. And then Rob got mad at me for not inviting her..." I giggled.

"I wanna play Slender man!" Frank moaned.

"We can't play until Mikey and Penina get here!" Raven told him "We have to play it in pairs. I wanna be with Ray."

"I'll be with Penina."

"And I guess I'll be with Mikey." I said "I've never played Slender man. Is it scary?"

"Yeah, didn't you hear my audio clip?" Ray asked. He played me a clip of Penina and Raven playing Slender Man. They were both planning out every step they were gonna take when they saw him and then they actually saw him and did nothing but scream.

We all laughed and then someone knocked at the door downstairs. It was Mikey "Hey!" He grinned and kissed me on the cheek "Are we gonna play Slender Man then?"

"Not until Penina gets here." Frank pouted "I've never played this game either, I have a feeling that I'm gonna get really scared."

We sat around for ten minutes talking about random crap until finally Penina showed up "Sorry I'm so late." She laughed.

"Finally, we can play Slender Man!" Raven cried.

It took us a long time to set up the game. Raven and Ray said they were going first but Raven wanted to film it. We'd shut the blinds and basically blocked out all the lights and the game was really dark so you couldn't see them on the video camera. It took ten minutes but finally Raven got a torch off of her Dad before he took Raven's little brother out to play football. Halfway through the game Raven's Mom came in and asked to borrow her Twilight DVD's because she was ill and wanted to watch them. She sat in her bedroom and told us we could go downstairs and play there if we wanted.

"Dude, would you point the fucking flash light forwards? I can't see where I'm going!" Raven cried. She was controlling the walking and Ray was controlling the torch and what direction they were facing "Oh my fucking god, I never knew there was a tunnel! Let's go through it!"

"I don't think that's a good idea..." Ray replied but didn't stop Raven walking through it.

"What the hell? We're just back in the bloody forest!" Raven snapped "Oh my god, the screen is fuzzing, turn off the fucking torch! TURN OFF THE FUCKING TORCH!" Ray clicked off the torch and Raven started running "The fuzzing's gone, thank god. Turn on the torch again."

"I heard that the torch runs out after a while." Ray said, turning the torch back on "Ours is already going a little dim. But that could be because of the fo-AHHHHHH!" Raven and Ray screamed as the screen went fuzzy "I SEE SLENDER MAN! OH MY GOD RAVEN RUN, RUN, RUN!"

"TURN OFF THE FUCKING TORCH THEN!" She yelled. Ray quickly switched off the torch and Raven started running. They made it away again "We almost found another piece of paper. Stupid Slender Man, the piece of paper was right there!"

"Yeah I kn- SHIT! START RUNNING AGAIN!" Ray screamed. The rest of us shrieked as the screen got more and more fuzzy and then a picture of Slender Man's face (or lack of face) appeared on the screen making us all scream again. Then it was game over "Oh my god, that was terrifying. Who wants the next go?"

"Honestly, I'm too scared to play." I admitted.

"Aww come on Hozzie!" Mikey begged "It'll be fine." I shook my head and hugged the cushion I was hugging even harder.

"Let's go down into the living room. Would any of you like a drink?" Raven got us all a drink. Everyone except me had lemonade. I had milk.

"Alright, I guess it's our turn." Penina said, sitting down and taking control of the running while Frank handled the torch.

This turned out to be a bad idea "Frank, for god's sakes, will you point the torch up?" Penina cried "I don't wanna stare at the floor to be perfectly honest. I kind of wanna see where I'm going."

"I don't like this game, I don't like this game, I don't like this game, I don't like this game..." Frank chanted but did what Penina asked him to. And then when Slender Man showed up all Frank could do was scream and look away.

"GET THE TORCH! WE CAN RUN!" Penina yelled but Frank covered his face and refused to look. Penina groaned when it said 'game over' "We found three pieces of paper Frank! That is awesome! We could've found all eight if we you hadn't panicked!"

"I couldn't help it. This game is scary!" Frank cried.

"Here, I'll play with you Frank." Mikey said, sitting down next to him and taking the running controls.

They did even worse and only got one piece of paper. Mikey was really sarcastic the whole way through saying stuff like "Oh, the floor. Just what I wanted to look at." It was pretty funny though actually. Under Slender Man showed up and the pair of them screamed their heads off and refused to play again.

"Let's type in 'scary games' and see what comes up." Raven said, taking the laptop off of them.

"I once watched a movie where this woman was locked in a room and this man kept like putting food for her under the door and then one day he opened the door and said she could leave." Penina told us all "And there were two corridors and she had to pick between them. So she ran down one corridor and found this door saying EXIT so she jumped through it and landed in thousands of broken pieces of glass."

"Then she was stupid." Raven replied "If she saw the sign saying 'EXIT' then she should've walked away from it because it was obviously a trick."

"If someone was feeding me then I'd have just stayed in the room." Frank said "I might have asked for a book though."

"You'd have asked for a book?" Penina cried.

"Yeah, you're locked in a room and you're allowed only one thing. That includes the key to leave the room. But Frank would choose a book." I shrugged my shoulders "And what if they gave you the dictionary?"

"That would be a piss take." Frank pouted.

"You wouldn't be able to read it anyway." Penina said "The room was completely dark."

"I'm confused, how did he fit the food under the door?" Ray asked "It must've been a pretty big gap. And what food did he give her anyway?"

"No, there was like a slot that he opened and then shoved it through." Penina sighed "And I dunno. I remember that he fed her sloppy mashed potatoes."

"Why didn't you just crawl out through the slot when he opened it?" I asked.

"FOR CRYING OUT LOUD I DON'T WANNA START A WHOLE DEBATE ABOUT THIS!" Penina cried.


[A/N] - Heyy! :) More did happen today but yeah, I keep getting distracted. I have been trying to write this since 7PM and it's now 9.30PM... Sorry :(
Sign up to rate and review this story