Categories > Original > Drama > Growing Up

Chapter 5

by atomickilljoy 3 reviews

"THAT'S why the call me daredevil!"

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-10-13 - Updated: 2012-10-13 - 1152 words

0Unrated
"Who wants to start?" Oliver said

"Me!" Jennifer said, eager to start

Jennifer spun the bottle. It landed on Tre.

"Truth or-" Tre started

"Dare!" Jennifer said

"Hell yeah! Jennifer, I dare you to..." Tre started, pausing to think.

He needed to think of something extreme. Something she would hesitate to do. Something that would beat any dare she's ever done. After a few seconds of thinking, he had it.

"Jennifer" he said, grinning "I dare you to run down the street, naked, while holding a melon, while screaming 'The raccoons took my penis'."

Jennifer bit her lip. There was no way she was going to do that, but she didn't want to lose her reputation as the city's daredevil. Tre was now holding a melon while grinning.

"Jennifer, don't tell me you're going to pussy out!" he said

"Fuck you! I never pussy out! Give me the damn melon!" she said, taking off her shoes.

Tre smiled and handed her the melon. Everyone watched her take off her clothes until she was just in her underwear and bra. She went upstairs with everyone trailing behind her, gaining more attention as she walked, until a big crowd was following her out the door. When she was outside, she took off her bra and underwear and started to run with the melon. Everyone cheered as she started to run.

"SAY IT!" Tre shouted

"THE RACCOONS TOOK MY PENIS!" she screamed

Everyone was laughing. Soon, she was back. Tre handed her her clothes and she dressed so quickly that it probably set a world record.

Everyone went back inside, and the others went back into the basement. Jennifer entered the basement and was greeted with a bunch of high fives.

"THAT'S why the call me daredevil!" Jennifer said to Brendon, taking her seat.

**

Piper had went to the party with Patrick. She didn't want to go in the first place.

"Let me stay home!" Piper had pleaded

"No! Mom and Dad aren't home! I won't leave you here alone!" Patrick had said

"Like a party's any safer" she had muttered.

So there she was. Sitting at a high school party with a book.

"Hey kid!" someone said

Piper looked up and saw the source of the voice.

Pete Wentz. Her brother's best friend.

"Oh, hey Pete." she said

"What's up, kid?"

"Nothing much. Patrick dragged me here."

"Have fun! He isn't even looking! Don't you want some alcohol?"

"No. Not at all. Where's your slut?"

Pete glared at her.

"She isn't my slut, Piper. She's a friend"

Piper laughed at that.

"I'm serious!" Pete said

She laughed even more.

"Why don't you believe me?" Pete asked

"Because I don't suck face with any of my friends" Piper said, calming down.

"Fine. She's my girlfriend" Pete said

"One of many" Piper said.

Pete rolled his eyes and joined his girlfriend, who was giving Piper a death stare.

Man, if looks could kill.

**

"I'm telling you, she was amazing!" Jon said to Spencer.

"Jon, you never seem to find the one. Give it up,man." Spencer said.

"I saw her, and she's so much more different than Karen!" Jon insisted.

"How do you know that?" Spencer asked, grabbing a soda from the slightly crowded kitchen's refrigerator.

"She's in my English class, and she seems so amazing." Jon said.

"Really? Then talk to her!" Spencer said.

"I can't. it would be weird to just go up to her and say 'Hey Sam! Don't pay any attention to the fact that I know you're name and have had my eye on you since Day 1! Wanna go out?'"

"Just talk to her!" Spencer said.

"Fine!" Jon said, walking towards a girl with straight neon pink hair, who was laughing with a friend with a black pixie cut with red chunks.

"Hey." Jon said, quietly.

"Oh, hey. Jon,right?" Sam asked, blushing.

"Yeah" Jon replied.

They both looked down.

"I think I'll go talk to my friend, William. See ya, Sam." the girl with a black pixie cut said.

"See ya, Mazy" Sam said, still blushing.

"So...what kind of music do you like?" Jon asked

**

"I HAVE A DATE!" Jon shouted at Spencer, while walking home.

"Good for you! You see what happens when you listen to me?" Spencer said, grinning.

Jon rolled his eyes.

"So, do you like anyone, dude?" Jon asked

"I have my eye on someone, but she's off limits" Spencer said, a sad look taking over his face.

Jon saw this and didn't push the matter.

**
Kassandra sat on the roof with her best friends, Moe and Andy.

"Those crazy motherfuckers." Moe said.

Kassandra laughed.

"I think that girl is in my math class!" Andy said, adjusting his glasses.

"Well, tell her that she's one crazy bitch, and I like it!" Kassandra said, smoothing her black hair with gold highlights. Not many girls would streak with a melon, and Kassandra knew that.

Andy chuckled.

"I'll be sure to mention that." Andy said.

"Well, I have to go, bitches." Moe said, standing up.

"Bye!" Kassandra said.

"Dude, I'm gonna set you up with that girl!" Moe said to Andy.

"Fine." Andy said.

"Alright. Bye, dudes." Moe said, making his way off of the roof.

"He always sets you up with the craziest bitches." Kassandra said, when Moe was gone.

"Yeah, but he means well. The girl he wants to set me up with might not be as bad as the others" Andy said.

"Meh. You could do better." Kassandra said.

"And you know that because...?" Andy asked.

"Because I've known you since Pre-K and no one is quite 'you', you know?" Kassandra said.

"Maybe I'm not looking for that. Maybe I just want someone, anyone, by now." Andy said.

"Wow. You've just given up, haven't you?"

"I think so."

**

Jennifer was having a blast, giving dares and getting them. She, at one point, almost made Billie sing a pop song.

"I'M NOT JUSTIN FUCKING BEIBER!" he shouted.

"Who's that?" Jennifer asked.

"I don't know. I just felt like it needed to be said." Billie said.

"Why?" Jennifer asked.

"I don't know. It felt right, though."

The rest of the night was a blast. The very last part of the night was the one that Jennifer hated the most.

"Jen" Mike started, grinning "I dare you to kiss Alex on the lips."

Jennifer gasped. Mike, Tre, and Billie knew that Jennifer absolutely HATED Alex, and she had never had her first kiss.

"WHAT?!" Jennifer shouted.

"You heard me loud and clear. Don't adjust your glasses like that! You know what I said!" Mike said

Jennifer was in shock and awe. Shock because her best friend was actually going to make her do that. Awe because she knew she had taught them well.

"Fine! Alex, pucker up!" Jennifer said.

Alex grinned and leaned in, his lips almost touching Jennifer's when a fist made contact with Alex's cheek.
Sign up to rate and review this story