Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mr. Unsocial

Secrets...

by IntoxicatingThoughts 3 reviews

Mikey see's something he's pretty sure he wasn't supposed to see.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-10-13 - Updated: 2012-10-14 - 1174 words

5Original
Hi everyone!!(: Sorry for such a long wait. I could give a ton of excuses for why I haven't wrote anything in forever, but I'm just gonna stick to the truth. Writer's block. Really bad. So, those of you that are waiting for a personal story, I PROMISE- I will try to get them done soon. But, in the meantime, enjoy!!(:

After school, my head bursting with happiness, I grab coffee and head straight up to my room. I flop on my bed, thinking about the rest of the day. During lunch, me and Frank talked about everything… music, ourselves, our families. I feel like he is well… the closet thing I have to a friend.

I have to laugh at that realization. Riiiight. Me, Mikey Way, biggest misfit in school, friends with Frank Iero, the hottest guy in school? Not gonna happen. But, I can’t rid of the swell of hope rising in my chest that maybe, one day in the future, we could be friends.

Maybe more.

No! I can’t think like that… I just can’t. I don’t want to get hung up.

Plus, I AM NOT GAY.

It’s getting harder to tell myself that…

I sigh, downing the rest of my coffee. Sitting up, I decide to go and watch T.V. I walk out of my room, and stop dead in my tracks.

“O-Oh… oh gooooood. Stooooop…” Gee’s voice moans from downstairs. Great. Him and Frank are fucking. In the living room too, probably.

I can’t ignore the jealous panging in my chest that has been happening WAY to much lately.

Screw it. It’s my house too.

So, using that pointless, stupid logic, I head down the steps slowly. Hoping my soft padding on the stairs will tip them off.

Sadly, it obviously doesn’t, because the heavy breathing and panting continues. So, taking a deep breath, I charge down the stairs.

“Sorry guys I ju-“ I start to say, but stop, because… well… It’s not Gerard and Frankie fucking… but it IS Gerard and fake-Barbie fucking.

What.The.Hell.

“Gerard… where is Frankie? Did you guys break up? Are you cheating on him?” I ask quickly, tears flooding my eyes for no reason.

Gerard looks up, his eyes wide.

“Oh god, Mikey! Get her OFF OF ME!” He says, his voice cracking. Barbie just sits up, finally removing her plum mouth from my brothers cock. Oh god… I don’t need to see that.

“Oh Gerard, baby… Don’t act like you didn’t loooove it.” She coos, stroking his uh… you get the point. He lets out a breathy gasp, biting his lip, hard.

Mikey. Do something instead of standing there like an idiot.

My body doesn’t listen, and instead, sprints away, back to my room.

Poor Frank. When he gets here, if he’s coming, he’s gonna be heartbroken. I see the way he kisses my brother. He really loves him…

I hear a very loud squeak.. moan… THING from downstairs, and then the doorbell rings. Time’s up Gee… I think.

But instead of loud shouting, and sobs, I hear laughing. LAUGHING? SERIOUSLY?

And a few moments later, loud music start blaring. A party?

I open up my door and creep down the hallway. People walk around the living room, sucking face and downing drinks. What the fuck?

Gerard peeks up the stairs.

“Mikey!! Hey! Come and enjoy the party!” He says happily, as if nothing happened earlier.

I sigh, heading down the stairs. I notice Frankie, sitting on the counter, his knees pulled up to his chest. He looks sad, and pissed. I ignore the thumping of my heart, and head over to him.

“Hey…” I says softly. He looks up, his eyes glassy.

“Oh uh… hey Mikey. Can we… go somewhere a little more quiet maybe? My head is killing me…” He asks softly, hoping down from the counter. I nod, walking toward the stairs. Frank follows me, grabbing my hand.

Which makes my head spin, and my face heat. Don’t pass out… I will myself.

Finally, we make it my room, the door shut safely behind us.

Frank slumps onto the ground, a tear escaping his eye.

“Hey… you okay?” I ask him, sitting next to him. I try not to die as he leans against me.

“No…” He says miserably.

“W-Why not?” I stutter, my heart pounding widely at his scent of skittles and cigarettes.

“Gerard… Gerard likes someone else…” He cries, tears pouring out of his eyes. He buries his face in my chest, sobbing uncontrollably.

“You don’t know that…” I assure him, wrapping my arms around him. He shakes.

“I-I do… He told me… a few minutes ago…” He sobs.

“You broke up?” I question. He nods into my chest. “Oh god Frank… I… I am so sorry.” I whisper, tightening my arms around him.

“It’s all my fault… I’m not cool enough for him…” He cries. My eyes widen.

“Dude! How can you say that? You’re fucking awesome!!” I say, my voice slightly to high. He looks up at me.

“Really?” He whispers. I nod. Smiling, he sniffles and wipes his eyes. “Thanks, Mikey Mouse…” He whispers. I blink. Mikey Mouse? “That’s uhhh… my new nickname for you.” He says, grinning. I giggle.

“I uhm… I like it….” I whisper, my voice barely noticeable.

“Really?” Frank says, the surprise clearly showing in his voice. I nod shyly. Frank just laughs.
We both jump about a foot in the air when there is a soft knock on my door.

“Mikey? Is Frank in there?” I hear Gerard’s voice question. I sigh, disappointed. He obviously came back to make up with him. Even an idiot would know that.

“Yea…” I say, getting up and unlocking the door. Gerard all but flings the door open and rushes over to Frankie.

“Frank… god. I just… I felt so bad after we broke up. I am so sorry. Will you ever forgive me?” Gerard pleads. I can tell Frank’s trying not to grin with happiness. How can he just forgive him? Just like that?

“Gee… I don’t know.” He says simply, crossing his arms over his chest. Gerard’s face falls. Frankie giggles, and a giant grin breaks out on his face.

“I’m just kidding, Gee. Yes! I forgive you babe.” He says, hugging Gerard tightly. I feel a pang in my chest, and All I can think is-

Frank doesn't know about Gerard cheating on him.

“Can we please go and enjoy the party now?” Gerard asks him, his voice reaching the whiny side.

Frank giggles and nods, walking downstairs, his hand in Gee’s, without so much as a goodbye.

Or a simple- Thank you. And it really, honestly kills me inside.

Okay... well. I know its kinda boring, but I swear on Mikey's love for unicorns it will get better... I hope. Anyways, R&R would be appreciated.(:
~Cassie Raye
Sign up to rate and review this story