Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Questions?

Mirazal's Questions Answered!

by ProvehitoInAltum 2 reviews

Hey, Mirazal, these are your questions answered! :) ask more?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-10-14 - Updated: 2012-10-14 - 294 words

0Unrated
Would you marry the internet if you could? YES.
Llamas or alpacas? Hard call... I'll go llamas.
Have you heard of human centipede? No.. should I?
Grossest thing you've ever eaten? Pumpkin soup.
Most memorable moment in a car? Probably when we were driving to Baltimore. My brother, Zac, just sat and played bass. Mom got really pissed off :) she actually hit him with a rolled-up newspaper!
Have you ever puked in public? Yeah. I had a blueberry slushie when I was ill, and it just came right back up. All over some poor dude.
Do you think i'm a sexy llama? Oh, yes.
Are you a sexy llama? Hell naw. If you've ever read my audition/description of myself, you'll know that I am in no way a sexy llama.
Who's a sexy llama? Jared Leto, Jessie Andrews, and Zack Merrick.
Do you think llamas are sexy? If they wore wigs.
Do you have children? what are their names? No kids for this little mute girl, I'm only 15.
How come i don't know you? I just joined, but I'd love to get to know you!
What does your username mean? It's something from 30 Seconds to Mars.
I USED TO BE NORMAL BUT THEN I WENT SCENE PLEASE HELP ME Don't worry, it happens to the best of us.
How was your day? Shit. For the gazillionth time, I got asked: "Why cantcha talk, Eva? Cat got yer tongue?" It hurts. It's not my fault I'm like this.
Do you have a tumblr? Nope.
What's your social security number? My parents handle that stuff. They don't want to let me because 'I'm clumsy and I might lose it'.
Where do you live? Classified.
what's your OTP? Jalex.

Ask more :) these were fun to answer!
Sign up to rate and review this story