Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Let It Fall

Let It Fall

by BoomBoomJude 5 reviews

"We're both here, so it's okay."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-10-11 - Updated: 2012-10-11 - 409 words

1Exciting
Frank's POV


I believe this may call for a proper introduction.

Introducing yourself is difficult, if you think about it for more than just a moment. We all know the basics- name, age, job, etc.… But should you go from there? Your interests might or may be similar to the person you’re talking to, and what if you were to offend them as you spoke of yourself? It is not a matter of if you don’t like them; it’s a matter if they don’t like you.

If somebody does not enjoy your company, they won’t trust you. Without their trust, you are basically nobody in their life. A presence, yes. A friend, no. To be a presence grants you no control or power, and both of those entities are something you need. Control is useful when you need something done, but without power, you have no control. The two go hand in hand; one may never be without the presence of the other. There’s that word again- presence.

Trust is a necessity, whether or not you choose to accept that fact. Where would you be without a relative or friend that’s willing to do anything for you, or a follower that had faith in you from the moment they heard or saw you? With trust comes responsibility- two types of responsibility. The opinion that you are able to keep that trust, and the fact that you have the trust. Again, one cannot be around without the other. Mess up once, and you cannot have another chance.

Control, power, trust, and responsibility. That’s all you and I need to get along. With these four things, we can go anywhere. Jobs are endless, followers will never fade away, people will always believe you, and nobody will question a word you say. But to keep these things at the right rate of change is almost…well, not impossible, but somewhere near to it. Me, I’ve spent a whole life losing and gaining all of said quartet. Mind you, losing one is losing them all. It’s a senseless journey to me, but I get what I need when I need it. That’s the whole point.

However, I haven’t quite gotten everything. I’m working on it though; there’s just one more person that I need….




Well, don’t you see? I’m the narrator and this is just the prologue.
Sign up to rate and review this story