Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What Happens On Tour, Stays On Tour - The Sequel

[A/N] – Hey guys! :) Remember that party I said I was going to that I wasn’t looking forward to? Well it was actually really awesome! So here’s what happened (you probably won’t find it as fun as I did.) It’s basically almost one hundred percent true with some fiction thrown in :D

“I don’t really wanna go tonight.” I said to Raven down the phone “I kind of like Sarah but parties aren’t really my thing. Also, I can’t find any shoes because my outfit is all black and the only all black shoes I have are my school shoes.”

“Just wear your school shoes then. They’ll like fine with your ripped jeans.” Raven replied “Anyway, I’ve gotta go. I’ve gotta finish getting ready. See you later.”

“Bye…” I hung up the phone and let my Mom paint my nails and do my make-up. Then we sat around trying to decide what shoes I should wear.

“Wear the yellow doc martins.” My Mom said.

“No, they won’t go with the outfit!” I cried “I’m wearing all black; I can’t just have yellow doc martins at the bottom!”

“Look, just try them on.”

I put the yellow doc martins in, looked in the mirror and groaned “They look like clown shoes!”

After trying on every pair of shoes that I had, I just settled for my school shoes and Mom drove me to the cricket club where Sarah’s sixteenth birthday party was. She pulled up outside “Everyone’s wearing dresses Hollie.”

“I don’t care Mom.” I replied, getting out the car “Bye!” I yelled before slamming the door shut. I walked over to where I found Chloe and Sam standing with some people I’d never met before. I smiled at them “You both look really nice.”

“Thanks, so do you. You haven’t worn make-up in so long.” Chloe grinned at me and the three of us went inside.

“Do you know what time Raven’s getting here?” I asked them.

Chloe shook her head and Sam ran off to join some of her other friends “Do you wanna go outside and wait for her?”

“Yeah, let’s go then.” We both went outside and found that Raven was already there. She looked really nice! She was wearing black jeans, a black lacy tee-shirt and she had bright red lipstick on “You look beautiful!”

“Thanks, so do you.” Raven grinned and the three of us went inside, found ourselves a table and sat down. We talked about how awkward this party was for a while and I bbmed Penina to hurry up and get here because things were really awkward.

Eventually she showed up with Frank and grinned at us. She was wearing a short black dress, a red belt and black high heeled shoes “You guys look really bored.” Penina laughed “Get up and dance!” She looked drunk but Frank re-assured us that she was just hyper after drinking a whole can of Monster.

When Gerard and Mikey showed up though it was clear that Gerard had been drinking. I ran over to them and kissed Mikey then gave Gerard a quick hug but he held onto me “It is so adorable that you and my baby brother are together.” He laughed right in my face. His breathe stank of alcohol.

“Yeah, okay…” I said, patting Gerard’s shoulder and pulling away from him. Me, Raven, Penina, Sam, Lorna, Chloe and Riley all danced in a large group. Mikey, Frank, Ray and Bob pissed around while Gerard sat in a corner completely out of it. After a while he went and sat outside. Some of us were getting really hot so we went outside as well. Except for Penina who insisted on staying inside and dancing even though Frank begged her to come outside.

We went out and found Gerard sitting on the wall with his head in his hands, staring down at the floor. Lorna sat next to him and he put his arm around her, leaning on him. Mikey patted Gerard’s head but then walked off to the field with the rest of us “It’s really dark.” I muttered, biting my lip. It wasn’t dark where we were standing but it was near the back of the field that we were looking at.

“We should run to the over side and back.” Raven said daringly.

“But it’s dark!” I moaned.

Mikey looked at me. He knew I was terrified of the dark. He took my hand and smiled at me “It’ll be fine Hoz, I promise.”

I smiled back at him and shrieked as all of us ran across the muddy field towards the back of it. On the way, Chloe slipped onto her ass and it took us forever to get back to the pavement because we were laughing so much.

It was getting pretty cold so we went back inside and found that Penina was still dancing wildly. Her hair which had been tied up in a bobble when she came in was now completely loose and she was bright red. And then we danced to oppa gangnam style, the Macarena, oops upside your head and loads of other songs until yet again we were too hot to stay inside. So we all went outside and found Lorna was still there with her arm around Gerard when suddenly Gerard was sick all over the floor “Wow, okay, my hairclip just fell in that. Brilliant.”

“Gee, come on, come and sit over here.” Mikey put Gerard’s other arm around his shoulders and him and Lorna dragged him down to the field and sat him on a bunch.

Raven tapped my arm “Sam’s got some vodka in her bag. Not a lot but enough for us to try a sip. Are you gonna have some?”

I shrugged my shoulders and the two of us went over to Sam “Do you really have vodka?” I asked.

She pulled a plastic bottle out of her bag. It looked like it was filled with water but she let me smell it “It smells like shampoo!” I cried.

“I’m gonna have a sip.” Sam said, taking a sip.

“Do you like it?”

“No it’s horrible!” Sam laughed “It’s burning my throat. Who wants some?”

Raven took the bottle and took a sip. She didn’t laugh, she pulled a disgusted face but managed to swallow it “That was the most disgusting thing I’ve ever tasted.”

“Can I have some?” I asked “I tried tea for the first time today in science and I hated that. Might as well try some of this as well.” I took the plastic bottle and took a sip of it. I shook my head, ran over to the railings and spat all the vodka in my mouth onto the field “Holy shit my tongue’s burning!” I yelled while some random boys from my school looked at me and asked Sam and the others ‘what did she drink?’

I went back over to my friends but then ran back to the railing and started spitting over the railing to see if I could get rid of the terrible burning sensation in my mouth. I watched Riley and Chloe try a sip of the disgusting vodka. They hated it as well but managed to swallow it unlike me.

“Hey is that Bob out there?” Ray asked, coming over to us and taking a sip of the vodka that Sam had then pulled a disgusted face “It looks like he’s crying.”

“Let’s go over and see if he’s okay.” I said and we all walked down onto the field, past Gerard was groaning and staring at the ground.

“Hey Bob, is everything okay?” Raven asked him. He nodded but we could all see that he was crying.

Chloe took his hand, pulled him away from us and started talking to him quietly. Sam ran inside then came back out with a glass of coke. She offered it to all of us to get rid of the burning taste of vodka. The taste had gone from my mouth because I hadn’t swallowed it. She was talking to Riley when Ray ran over to her, shoved into her and yelled “Bumper car!”

“Ray, what the fuck?” Sam yelled “I got my coke all over this nice girl! I’m gonna kick your ass!” Sam ran towards Ray and laughed when Ray ran away from her.

“Mikey, your Mom’s on her way because of Gerard being drunk and all.” Lorna yelled over the field.

“Oh shit.” Mikey groaned “I’ll see you guys later then.” He kissed me goodbye and ran over to see if Gerard was okay.

“I doubt that I’ll ever get drunk.” I said “I hate beer, I hate wine and I’ve just found out that I hate vodka.”

“Well they normally put vodka in coke.” Sam pointed out “And we just had raw vodka which is why it was so disgusting.”

“Yeah but I hate fizzy drinks.” I pointed out “I’ll just be that one sober friend who has to drive you guys everywhere while you get pissed. And I’ll stop you from having sex with random guys.”

“Aww wow it’s much appreciated Hozzie.” Riley laughed.

“If you’re at Sarah’s party then get off the field right now!” A loud voice yelled from the club so we all had to go back inside the cricket club.

Penina wasn’t dancing anymore. She was in a corner of the room getting off with Frank. Lorna came back into the club and came over to us “We got Gerard into the car.” She told us when we were all in the bathroom “We had to practically carry him there.”

“Did his Mom say thank you?” Raven asked.

“She said ‘alright, tar’ but that was it.” Lorna shrugged her shoulders “Anyway, we’d better leave before they think that we’re lesbians.”

“Now we’re les-be-best-friends-forever.” Riley giggled as we left the bathroom.

All of us danced in a big group again to low and some other random songs that I can barely remember. And then Raven and Ray had to go (Ray was staying at Raven’s house the night) so me and Bob agreed to go and walk them to the car. But once we were outside we weren’t allowed back in because that woman that yelled at us to get off the grass yelled “Why are you outside?”

“My Dad’s picking us up.” Bob said.

“All of you?” She asked suspiciously.

Bob glared at her “Ray and Raven are going with Raven’s Dad and me and Hozzie are going with my Dad.”

“Hmm. Alright then.”

We went round the corner and Raven started bitching about that woman at the top of her lungs even though I begged her to keep her voice down. And then her Dad showed up so she had to leave with Ray. Me and Bob walked over to Frank and Penina who had come outside. Frank was sat on the wall and Penina was sat on his lap, bright red in the face from all the crazy dancing she’d done “Oh, my Dad’s here.” Bob said “We’ll see you guys tomorrow.” Me and Bob waved at Frank and Penina then got into the car “We could’ve stayed for way longer if it hadn’t been for that bitch lady.” Bob complained and I giggled.



[A/N] – I’m pretty sure some other stuff happened as well but I can’t really remember :’) Also, the vodka thing happened… I am never drinking vodka again O.O
Sign up to rate and review this story