Categories > TV > Bones

I'm Gonna Love You

by SSidle 0 reviews

Tempe muses on a person's power to change the life of another.

Category: Bones - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-07-17 - Updated: 2006-07-17 - 571 words - Complete

-1OOC
Angel in disguise

Stories in his eyes

Love for every true heart that it sees

He will always amaze me. He has such passion for life, such strength. He can read someone so easily and right away care for them if he sees that they are true, I could never be able do that.

Was it just a lucky day

That it turned to look my way

Or is it Heaven right before my very eyes

I didn't like him to start. Couldn't stand him in fact. But now I see how lucky I was to have found him. And that he was willing to look past the walls I put up and see the real me. I will always be grateful.

He showed me all new things

The shimmer of moonbeans

I was blind, but now he's helped me see

I was lost but now I'm found

It's amazing the things I learned from him. I actually know things about the outside world. I shut myself off from the world so long ago, I was only able to see the pain and suffering. But he's shown me that there's more, that there is good and light and beauty on this earth, you just have to know where to look. He's opened my eyes to a whole new world around me, and I'm glad that he's in it with me.

His happiness surrounds

And now I find that my dreams can come true

His passion for life, I've come to find, is contagious. I never would have believed that I could be truly happy, that I would be able to enjoy life. But that's exactly what I'm doing. And it's all thanks to him.

'Cause I'm gonna love you for the rest of my life

I'm holding you safe here in this heart of mine

I can't live without you cause my soul would die

You know I'm telling the truth, I'll spend the rest of my life loving you

He's shown me that we'll never be apart. I knew it before, but since the day we said "I do." I've never been so sure of anything.

It didn't start this way

It happened just one day

You smiled at me and I saw you, differently

I knew that I would always love him from the day I realized that I'd really fallen in love. I never thought that it would happen. But one day he looked at me and I felt my heart melt. And then it hit me, I was completely and totally head-over-heels for my partner and friend.

Now I'm a tremble just to be

A part of you as we

Begin a life that's sure to never end

Now, as we start a family and our life together, I am again amazed at what knowing this man has done to and for me. I am just blown away by the power that one person has to change your life completely without changing the essence of you. I don't know if I can ever express my gratitude, but I'll try just to show him how much I care for and appreciate him.

'Cause I'm gonna love you for the rest of my life

I'm holding you safe here in this heart of mine

I can't live without you cause my soul would die

You know I'm telling the truth, I'll spend the rest of my life loving you
Sign up to rate and review this story