Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Succumb into the Darkness

by Starry_Eyed 1 review

What happens when Mikey can't hold himself together anymore?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-10-24 - Updated: 2012-10-25 - 528 words - Complete

3Moving
I stare at the scrawny boy that I barely recognized anymore in the mirror. The only words that dome to my mind is 

Freak,
Ugly,
Stupid,

Imperfect.

I sigh, my mind anyalyzing everything I've gone through in my life. Beatings at school, beatings at home, cutting, everything a teenager my age (I was thirteen, turning fourteen) should never have to go through.

Suicide was the first thing that crossed my mind that actually seemed like the best option.

But suicide notes were overly cliched. 

They were written on notes. Maybe this time, I could shake it up a little and the note could actually cause my death.

I sneak out of my room and tip-toe to the restroom where I hide my razor.

I accidently bump into my older brother, the only person who has kept me alive this long, Gerard.

"Hey Mikes," he greets, ruffling my mousy brown hair. "Where are you going?"

'Hell' I think to myself. "I-I'm just going to the restroom to get something."

"What are you getting?"

"Oh, just my... toothpaste. Yeah, my toothpaste. I have... Uhh... A science project that I have to do for Mr. Johassen. I'm supposed to put... Peroxide over the toothpast to see what happens. Yeah, that's what I'm doing."

"Okkaaaayyy." he eyes me suspiciously. He walks back to his room.

I run to the restroom, grab my hidden razor and run back into my room and lock the door. I slip off my shirt and trace over the cuts on my wrists.

I sigh and take out a pen and pencil. 

Dear whoever wants to even bother reading this,
       I guess you know what this means. I'm dead and gone. Mom, I'm sorry. I love you, and I want you to know this isn't your fault. It's mine. Gerard, you were the one. The one who kept me alive longer. Without you, this would have been done long ago. I don't want you to cry for me. I don't want any one of you to cry for me, ever. If you do, I swear I will haunt you. I'll miss you guys. Oh, and Gee, please tell Frank I loved him. Also, tell Ray he was epic, and that I'm sure that the guy he'll ask out likes him back.
                     I guess this is my final goodbye.
     Michael James Way




I read over it. Good enough to remember me by. I take the razor and start hacking into my skin, forming scratches into cuts, letters into words.

"MIKEY!" there is a rapid knock on the door. Shit. 

"Gerard?" I ask weakly.

"Mr. Johassen is a freshman teacher. You're a sophomore. Open up!" he knocks again.

My vision becomes blurred from blood loss. The door is kicked down and Gerard runs in. 

"Shit, Mikey!" He runs over and holds my limp, bloodied form in his arms.

"Gerard. I'm so sorry... I... Love... You..." those were my last words before I succumb into the cold, unwelcoming darkness consuming me.


So? How is it? Please R&R for my first story! :3 PS: Mikey is really smart so he skipped some grades.. So he's a 13 year old sophomore xD

xoxo Axelle
Sign up to rate and review this story