Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Slash and Axl Love Story

chapter two

by I_love_AXL 2 reviews

chapter two

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2012-10-28 - Updated: 2012-10-28 - 947 words

0Unrated
Slash’s heart just about broke when he saw Axl began to cry. “Axl……” he started to apologize but Axl wasn’t having it.
“Shut the fuck up!” Axl snarled, climbing into the passenger seat of the car. “I don’t wanna sit next to Slash, you drive Duff.” Axl whined. Slash sighed and rolled his eyes, but nodded at Duff. Duff shrugged his shoulders.
No one spoke on the way to the hospital. Axl was trying hard not to cry. His hand hurt like hell and Slash probably hated him now.
A low whimper of pain escaped Axl’s throat. Duff turned to him. “You ok Ax?” he asked. “Y-yeah” Axl managed to whisper.
Slash couldn’t help but feel a bit jealous that Axl was being nice to Duff and not him, but Slash knew Axl’s temper tantrums and grudges never lasted long. Slash would just have to wait, and he was willing to do so.
Axl eyed the emergency room suspiciously. “M-maybe..I can just get some Band-Aids?” he suggested to Duff, Duff sighed. “Axl you need stitches.” Axl frowned. “ Am I going to have to get a shot or something?” Duff looked at Slash.
“Axl you need to get a shot so it doesn’t hurt when they stitch up your hand.” Slash said slowly.
Axl mumbled something while looking at the floor. “What?” Slash said preparing for an insult.
“Will you hold my hand…?” Axl asked louder. Slash blushed. “Y-yeah..If you want me to Ax.” He stuttered. Axl smiled weakly.
As they walked into the emergency room Slash noticed Axl looked scared. Axl never looked scared, but he really didn’t like hospitals. Hell, does anyone? “It’s gonna be ok Axl.” Slash smiled at him. Axl nodded slowly.
Duff explained to the receptionist why they were there and she led them down the emergency room hallway to a room saying. “The doctor will be here in a few minutes.” “Thanks” Duff said.
Axl didn’t like being in the hospital, but his hand hurt too much for him to pay that much attention. He sighed. “Is the doctor gonna be here soon?” Axl asked.
Duff shrugged. Axl glared. “Yeah Ax, pretty soon.” Slash sat down next to Axl before Axl could tell Duff off.
The doctor walked in. “Hello” she said. Slash shot Duff a look when Duff checked out the doctor a smirk on his face. Slash felt a shot of anger and jealousy shoot through his body when Axl smiled at the doctor.
Slash smirked when Axl’s expression changed from “Wow you’re hot” to “Get the hell away” when the doctor pulled out a couple syringes. Axl pulled away from her when she grabbed his arm. Duff shot Axla look, and Axl sighed and relaxed.
Axl grabbed Slash’s hand tightly, Slash blushed. Duff was looking at him funny but Slash just glared back until Duff looked away.
Axl was silent while the nurse gave him the numbing shots. He grinded his teeth together so hard it hurt to keep from crying or screaming at the doctor.
The doctor stitched up Axl’s hand and bandaged it. She told Axl to take it easy for a while, making Slash and Duff promise to take care of Axl and make sure he didn’t do anything stupid.
“How am I supposed to do stuff with this motherfuckin bandage on?” Axl asked as they walked back to the car. “Axl its just for three days then the bandage comes off and in a few days after that you get your stitched out.” Duff reminded him.
“I’m not stupid! I’m not deaf either, I heard what she said. How the fuck is I supposed to hold the microphone?” Axl asked. Slash and Duff smiled at each other, Axl was back to normal.
Axl stretched out in the backseat and fell asleep.
Duff cleared his throat. “So Slash……” he began. Slash glared at Duff. “Shut the fuck up.”
“You don’t even know what I was going to say!” Duff said. “I –don’t -love-Axl.” Slash said with a snarl.
Axl woke up and opened his green eyes just in time to hear Slash say this. Axl’s heart froze. Well there was his answer. Slash didn’t love him. Axl pretended to be asleep while trying his hardest not to cry.
Duff didn’t press Slash further. It didn’t hurt that much when Axl punched him, which was often, but Duff knew enough not to get into a fight with Slash that wasn’t verbal.
When hey got back to their house, Axl jumped out of the car and ran inside to Izzy grabbing him in a tight hug. “Hey Ax” Izzy whispered in his friend’s ear. “You ok?” Izzy asked. Axl shook his head. “You’re hand hurts?” Izzy guessed. But Axl shook his head again. He looked like he was going to cry so Izzy grabbed his arm and lead him down the hall to the bedroom they shared.
Axl sat down next to Izzy on his bed. “Slash says he doesn’t love me.” Axl said dejectedly. “He told you that?” Izzy asked shocked that Axl had told Slash how he felt. “I heard him tell Duff.” Axl explained beginning to cry.
“Axl…..I’m sorry..” Izzy didn’t know what to do.
Axl looked so sad sitting there crying, his emerald eyes shining with tears.
Izzy leaned in and sealed his lips over Axl’s.
“Axl, Izzy how’s it g-” Slash began walking into their room, then froze when he saw Izzy and Axl making out.
“What the hell???!!!”
Sign up to rate and review this story