Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Scream for Me

Now What?

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

I keep waking up in different places

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-10-29 - Updated: 2012-10-30 - 410 words

0Unrated
I blinked in the harsh light that beat down at me from above. "Jeez!" I rolled over, feeling the plush under me leave.

With a huff, I fell onto the hard floor. "You okay?" The same soft voice from before filled my ears. I looked up, pushing the blanket and my hair out of my face.

Gerard was in a rocking chair in the corner, a thick book in his hands. A large window wall sat to his left, the harsh sunlight beaming on the huge bed.

"Fine." I looked around the bright room. "Where am I?" I stood up, putting the blanket back on the bed.

"My house." He folded the page and shut the book. He stood easily. "Well, your room in my house." He shrugged. "I've kind of been waiting for you."

"Stalker....?" He laughed and shook his head. "Ped?" He gave me a tired look.

"How old do I look?" He asked a little stiffly. I gave him a long look.

"Twenty six?" He drooped.

"Nineteen." He sighed heavily. "Well, I've been here for about five years. I died at fourteen. The lady who helped me moved on." The sad look came back.

"I'm only a year younger?" I breathed to myself.

"Huh?" He looked at me.

"Hm? Nothing." I shook my head. He smiled and took my hand.

"Breakfast." The room and house dissolved around me.

I was with her again, letting her pull me through the darkness to a bed. She turned me around and her lips closed on my neck. I gasped, my hands going to her hair and tightening around hers.

"Yuki." I breathed. I was pushed back onto the bed.

And landed on carpet. Gerard was watching me with curious eyes. "Better than hard wood." I hissed to myself.

"Nix, you still fall so much." He sighed. I blinked at him as I sat up.

"Still?" I stood up, brushing off my shirt and skirt. "What do you mean still?"

He smiled and came closer to me. "Do you trust me?" I gave him a long look.

"Sure, why not?" His soft hands closed around my shoulders.

"Nix....... Don't move." He breathed, his face getting closer to mine.

If I had a heartbeat still, it'd be racing. His lips touched mine. The most vivid and painful pictures flew into me at that touch.








Idk where this is goin

R+R and all that. I don't really care.

Hugs and Junjuo,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story