Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Greasy Black, Ugly White

Minority

by OhmyGee 1 review

I wanna be the minority! I don't need your authority!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-11-02 - Updated: 2012-11-03 - 2622 words

1Ambiance
Sup y’all.

I had THREE cups of espresso and coffee, and I feel like I’m going to die. I’m that tired…Fucking insomnia.
Enjoy this chapter, I wrote it from the heart…

Greasy Black, Ugly White
IX: Minority
“He’s popular and hates the greasers, too. He has straight A’s!”


“Hello boys.” Two police officers were sitting on the couch of Gerard’s living room. Both were males in their mid thirties-forties.

“H-hello.” Frank was the only one to greet them. Gerard and Mikey hated the fuzz – with a passion. So that meant, they would never ever by friendly to them. The Ways would act as harsh as they could, even if they were trying to get out of a ticket.

The taller older man smiled and nodded at Frank.

“We got a call from a certain teacher, saying: two young boys stormed out of class without a warning or excuse. They were also causing a disruption to the other students. Care to explain?” The officer didn’t sound mean or angry. He sounded more tired.

Nobody replied.

Frank knew the main reason why Gerard enforced his ‘greaser rules’ with Mikey so strictly. ‘never get caught and stick together.’ If Mikey got in trouble with the police, then he would be sent to a boy’s home. Eventually, Frank said,

“He lied.” Frank said it quietly and faced the floor.

“Can you please elaborate?” The other officer asked in the same monotone voice.

“There was only one person who ditched class. Not two.” Frank stared the men straight in the eye.

“And who might that one person be?” Mike and Gerard stared at Frank like he was mental.

“Me. It was none of them. I just got bored of class and walked out. Mike and Gerard had nothing to do with it. I only came here because I couldn’t go to my mom’s house.” Frank smiled devilishly, like a child of some sort. Gerard didn’t know if he should feel proud for Frank, or to stupid, or all of the above.

“Oh. Okay.” Frank prayed that they bought into his lie – or half lie. “Well. You’re going to have to come with us, so we can call your parents.” Frank sighed way too obviously. But that was expected. Frank stood up and walked with the officers to the door. Before leaving, or giving Gerard a chance to deny anyone, Frank said with a giant wave,

“Bye Gerard! Bye Mikes!”
**

“Frank. You know. You know they’re dangerous. Why do you do it? After I specifically tell you not to. It’s like you hate me. Your father would never approve of this.” Frank’s mother scolded. Frank honestly didn’t care what she had to say. It was all the same bullshit. He rolled his eyeballs because this conversation was stupid and pointless.

That’s how I am. I do stuff in spite of what my father has to say. When they say, “Do something.” I tell them, “Shut up. You do something…” I know it’s my dad and stepmom, but I hate them…

When people tell me what to do, I make it my mission to do the exact opposite. I’m complicated.


“Oh, what ever. I don’t care any more. Don’t care ‘bout you, them or my dead dad. You know, he was also a trouble maker? Like me! He was a grease to. So shut up!” Frank yelled. He storm up stairs to his bedroom and slammed the door. Linda was just shocked to hear those words from Frank – even though they were true.

**

It’s Friday. The end of the week. Frank last saw Mikey on Wednesday; Gerard last Tuesday. Now, it’s after school. He hadn’t seen or heard from Patrick at all, but he did hear a rumor that he had been hanging out with a collage girl named Jen. He’s never met her before, but Bob has.

“Mother, you’re right about those greasers.” Frank said with a scowl. “They’re good for nothin’ scum. I’m sorry acted the way I did.”

“Really?” Frank nodded earnestly. “What made you change your mind, sweetheart?”

“I made a new friend. He’s popular and hates the greasers, too. He has straight A’s!” Frank smiled at his new friend.

“That’s great, hun. What’s his name?”

“…Joe.”

“Wow! That’s so cool. I’m so proud of you!” I’m so proud of you for conforming to the crowd. Frank thought bitterly.

“I was wondering. Can I go over to his house today?” Frank asked with his innocent smile.

“Well, I would like to meet him.” Frank’s mother reminded.

“He can’t right now. We were going to go see that new movie. The one about puppies. But he has to do chores then gonna pick me up.” Frank had always thought about how much it scared him that he could lie so well. Mikey say it was because of how much reading Frank does; but Mikey has never touched a book, and he could lie just as well as Frank.

“Okay. But I want to meet him in the future. You go have fun.”

“Thanks Ma’!” Frank squealed. He ran over to hug Linda tightly. Frank ran up to his room to go get ready. He was so excited. Nothing could bring his mood down.

After a few minutes, Frank heard the ruffling of a car out side. He grabbed his favorite denim jacket and ran down stairs. He gave his mom a quick hug, and then ran out the door.

“Hey, Frank. She buy it?” The driver said as Frank sat in the passenger seat. He buckled his seat belt and smirked.

“Yeah, Mikey. Book learnin’ pays off.” The car drove off quite fast. Mikey laughed. Frank gets slammed by a few soc, yes he badly wants to be best friends for ever now…

“Damnit, Frank. It hasn’t helped your grammar, though…” Mikey smirked with Frank.

“Okay Mister ‘I’m so good at grammar and English words, I’m basically a grammar Nazi’, you tell me how t works. Hmmm,” Frank joked.

“Whoa, man. Too soon! World War II was only like, ten years ago! You’re supposed to wait twenty-two point three years before something can be funny!” Mikey was laughing.

“Nine years ago…” Frank corrected Mikey’s math.

Failing algebra for the fifth time!

“What-ever.” Mikey stated overly dramatic. He pulled his car into park. Frank and Mikey hopped out and headed inside. “Later Frank!” Mikey waved.

“Bye Mikes!” Frank waved back. He walked down the stair case and into Gerard’s room. There, Gerard had one hand leaning on his cheek, and the other leaning on his desk. He was looking for something in the clutter of papers.

Frank ran over and jumped on Gerard. Gerard hugged Frank back. The latter jumped again and hooked his feet against Gerard’s waist to support him.

“Oh Frank! Glad you’re here!” Gerard ever so lightly, kissed Frank on his cheek.

“My mom thinks you’re a soc.” Frank replied and kissed his greaser boyfriend on the lips. Gerard mad a funny face as f he was holding something in, probably has trapped air or whatever.

“That a good thing?” Gerard half smirked. That made Frank to want to eat him up like a teddy bear.

“I think so, teddy bear!” Gerard laughed involuntarily. It was one of those cackles that were just so damn contagious. He sounded like he was going to bark, almost. He had to set Frank down on his bed, or else he would drop the other. Gerard placed one hand one Frank’s knee when he settled down, and rested the other on his cheek.

“o, what’s new?” Gerard mumbled to Frank.

“What’s wrong with your face?” Frank blurted in response. He was feeling awfully hyper today.

“Nothing’s wrong with my face, Frank.” Gerard replied. Frank stopped smirking and laughing. So did Gerard.

“Then why do you cover your cheek with your hand?” Frank stated with as-a-matter-a-fact tone.

“Pssh. Can let go of my face whenever want.” Gerard lisped and rolled his eyeballs. He wasn’t annoyed by Frank or how much he was being pestered. He thought Frank was adorable when he was hyper. One reason why to love and hate coffee.

“Than do it.”

“Fine. I will.” Gerard hesitated at first, but he did remove his hand. The side that has just been uncovered is big, red, and puffy. All in all, not healthy and probably not good. Frank gasped and Gerard winced.

“My goodness! Gerard! Who did this to you!? I’ll kill ‘em!” Again, Gerard barked an involuntary laugh. It was fucking hilarious to see Frank try and be threatening. It hurt him to laugh, but it was so adorable.

“No, Frank.” A giggle. “No one per se, did this to me.-” Gerard was cut off by Frank. Gerard was always the one to worry about Frank – Frank just felt obligated to do the same.

“Then, what happened. What is wrong with your face?” Frank was way too hyper. He was jittering and about to blow his brains against the ceiling…

“My tooth…It…hurts…bad.” Gerard mumbled. He put his hand back on his cheek. He felt that applying heat to the area would some what help.

“What happened to your tooth? Do you know why hurts?” Frank asked again.

“I dunno. It just…hurts…I wake up one day with a throbbing pain on my fucking jaw!” Gerard’s jaw felt like the worst thing on the world. His tooth was actually huge an swollen. T felt like a thousand pound weight was trying to slowly yank it out, but failing. Because it hurts too much to even touch, eat, drink, and even move, and sleep.

“Do you have any pain killers?” Frank asked like Gerard hadn’t even thought about it before. It did hurt to drink and swallow a pill, though.

“I ran out this morning…” Gerard stated regretfully and non regretfully.

“Can you tell me, on a scale of one to ten, what would you rate the pain?” Frank asked. He rushed his question because he wanted to help Gerard with out talking.

“Umm…” He actually thought about it. “Twelve. Defiantly.”

“Hang on a second.” Frank said. He stood up and ran to the stairs an into the kitchen – ignoring Gerard’s lisps of protest. “Mikey, do you have any aspirin?”

“Nope.” Mikey shrugged.

“Damn. Do you know where I can get some?” Frank sighed.

“The drug store. You need a prescription for a minor.” Mikey said again as he flipped thru a magazine. He quickly added, “I’m not driving anywhere!”

“So, how can I get some?” Frank asked again. He knew the answer already.

“You rob a drugstore.” Mikey looked up at Frank and grinned wildly and full of excitement and cheer.

“Of course I do. Thanks.” Frank sighed. He secretly wanted to rob the drugstore. He began to walk away, but Mikey stopped him.

“Waitwaitwaitwait! Will you need help at all?” Mikey fucking smirked. This was one of the Way’s favorite past times…

“I dunno.” Frank smiled back then ran back to Gerard.

“Gerard.” He stated. “Open your mouth. I wanna see.” Frank commanded. Gerard obeyed. He opened his mouth wide. Frank had to hide his blushing smirk at his thoughts.

Gerard’s tooth was infected. No doubt. It was red and huge. It looked horrible.

Okay, this is where I come in.

“Gerard…You have an abscessed tooth…You need to get it fixed right away!”

I had a triple abscess on my tooth. It hurt like a molfucking bitch! I couldn’t sleep at all. The dentists gave me codeine and diazepam to help for the pain… It was okay…
They had to rip it out, and I was high as fuck!


“I don’t have insurance for that…It hurts too much to even touch it.” Gerard whimpered. He was literally on the verge of tears. Frank soothingly rubbed his back for comfort.

“We need to get you pain killers. Lot’s of them. And we need to get you amoxicillin to reduce the swelling and infection. I would say to get ibuprofen, but that doesn’t work for the pain…” Frank stated. Gerard looked at him n amazement.

“How do you know all that? You’re so smart.” Frank blushed furiously.

“Thanks.” He mumbled back. “I guess, I just know…”

“Where would we even get all of that?” Gerard questioned. At that moment, Mikey came running down the stairs. Frank devilishly smirked.

“We steal from the drug store.” Frank stated. Gerard actually smiled too.

“Yes! Let’s get going if we’re gonna do this!” Mikey shouted like a cheerleader on ecstasy.

Gerard stood up like nothing was wrong with him. It was odd how these two boys were so enthusiastic about jacking crap from some old man on drugs.

“Let’s go!” Gerard fucking yelled.

“No, Gerard. I don’t want you to get hurt!” Frank forbidden. Gerard frowned like he was guilty of something…

“Oh, Frank. This is like…his favorite sport. He’ll be fine. He won’t get hurt.” Mikey shrugged. “And if he does, then he can handle it.” Frank looked at Gerard. Gerard was agreeing with Mikey, too. Frank couldn’t argue with two boys.

“It doesn’t even hurt at all…” Gerard lied…

“O-okay…So, how do we do this?”

**

Frank, Gerard, and Mikey had to walk the five blocks to the store. When they got there, they all groaned. There was a cop car in the parking lot.

“Okay, we’ll just go in, act normal until he leaves. Then we’ll go.” Gerard said. The three walked inside the store, pretending to browse thru some magazines. “He’s gone. Just stay fucking silent, and be fucking fast.” Gerard whispered to Frank. “Hide your face.”

They walked up to the pain aisle. The three all grabbed a bottle of aspirin and Tylenol 3. Frank looked for amoxicillin, then shove the bottle in his tiny pocket.

“This is so exciting!” He whispered to Gerard.

“Go.” Gerard said. “Now.” They picked up their pace and ran to the door. Frank, went to pull the door that said push.

“Frank! Open the door!” Gerard yelled. Mikey pushed Frank sharply against the door handle, which led him to fall on the floor. Frank groaned when his broken flesh on his face hit something hard.

“Gentleman, is there a problem?” The old store clerk asked. He knew that they were up to trouble. Frank stood up. He faced the door with his hand clutching his head. He felt blood.

“Boys?” The man yelled roughly. Frank –scared and startled- turned around, accidentally hitting Gerard in the face. Gerard screamed in agony. This had to be one of the worst torture ever.

Mikey, finally, got the door open.(it was apparently pretty difficult to open a door) They all ran out – running as fast as they can down the street. They had to run an extra block, incase they’re being followed. Before they reached home, the men ran into a few people.

The socs.

Patrick, Pete, Andy, Joe – to be exact. They were corned with no escape.

“Not again.” Frank whimpered. Gerard silently cried due to the HUGE intensity of pain at his tooth. They were properly fucked.

Does anyone only eat tootsie pops just for the tootsie rolls? I am the only one? Tootsie rolls and 100 grand’s are my favorite!

Next chapter: “Sugar, we all go to hell”
Sign up to rate and review this story