Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Bipolar

Fire

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Davis and Pete go out to look for Rose before it's too late.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-11-03 - Updated: 2012-11-04 - 376 words - Complete

0Unrated
Fire:

I paced around the front door as I waited for Pete to show up. I looked at the clock in the living room. It's still only ten. The neighbors still haven't seen Rosie yet. This is beyond not good; boat has already sailed. It's a disaster. I just hope the police don't end up picking her up. I looked down at her phone in my hand. That option actually looks pretty good about now.

I jerked my head when I heard a car horn honking in my direction. Pete pulled up in the driveway. I raced over to his Tahoe.

"Heard anything yet?" he asked. I spoke my head at him.

"I was about to phone the police," I said.

"We might have if we don't get her back," Pete replied. I looked away kind of sheepishly. I'd rather it not have to come to that point.

"But what will we do?" I asked. Pete narrowed his eyes at me.

"What do you mean?" he asked. I looked him straight in the eye.

"I mean after we get her back," I said. "She needs help. Haven't you noticed the way she's been acting. I'm really worried about her." Pete took a moment to think about this. I slapped my hand against the Tahoe.

"Just help her," I pleaded. "Please?" He gave me a small nod.

"Alright," he said. "Just get in." I bowed my head at him.

"Thank you!" I said. I hoped into the passenger side and he pulled out. I looked at her cell phone again. It would be so easy to call the police. However, that would make the problem worse than it is. I mean, what if they put Rosie in the nut house? She isn't like that at all. Sure, she may have been stressed out, but she's not crazy or anything! It's just...

I paused when I came to a realization. I tugged on Pete's sleeve. He didn't even look down at me.

"Yeah?" he asked. I curled my hands into fists in my lap.

"Pete," I spoke up. "I think I know what's been wrong with Rosie lately." He stopped at the stop light.

"What do you mean?" he asked. "What's wrong with her?"

Love of the Loveless
Sign up to rate and review this story