Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > On Leather Wings

On Leather Wings

by ValentineRevenge 1 review

Black Veil Brides Crossover. When the world is thrown into chaos and the angels of heaven won't do anything, can the fallen angels save it?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-10-28 - Updated: 2012-10-28 - 529 words

0Boring
"10,000 years ago, A small group of angels up in heaven were getting bored of their position. Sure, it was fine, and super peaceful, but if anything, being so peaceful got boring. So they left heaven and decided to visit hell. There, it was surprisingly empty. There weren't enough souls as yet, considering that the world was still in early formation, and not enough people had fucked up badly enough yet.

So they returned to heaven. Better to be bored than alone. Their return to heaven wasn't long lived, however. Less than a decade after they returned, Satan and his rebel angels decided to wage war. One of the small group who'd visited hell made a crack that he'd gladly go back to hell for some of the women on Satan's side.

At the end of a 7 years war, Satan became the devil, his rebel angels became demons and incubus and succubi, and all were thrown out of heaven, and into hell. But God wasn't satisfied yet. He sought out the group of angels who had visited hell, and cast them out too. However, he made the concession that since they had not been on the side of Satan, he would not subject them to the fire and brimstone of hell. Instead, they were to roam the earth, their pristine white wings retaining their feathers, but darkening to a smoky black. They were to become the first fallen angels."

The old fallen angel finished his story to the young ones crowded around him. "Is that really true grandpa?" one tiny angel named Andy asked, blinking at the old man with huge blue eyes. "Yes, little one." The old man said, giving the boy a pat on the head. " Cool!" Jake said, before the sleeping Jinxx let out a fart. CC, who was chewing on Stinkybones' foot, glared. "So were the girls really pretty?" Ashley asked, grinning widely, before Sandra slapped him behind the head. "OUCH!" He yelled, waking up the sleeping Jinxx who started crying. In his crying, he yanked his foot away from CC, who set up his own racket. Jake started wailing too, because the others were doing it, and he didn't know what else to do. Andy curled up into a tiny ball, hands firmly planted over his ears, while Sandra rolled her eyes at the childish antics of her male friends.

15 years later...

I remember that night because even though I was barely 3 years old, it was the first time that I'd heart about my ancestors, the first set of fallen angels. The original group of us from that night are still together, and still close. And now, things are starting to spiral out of control.

Creatures have been escaping out of hell, heaven is in chaos, the so-called 'Heavenly Angels' have been corrupted, the world needs saving, the suicide rate is at an all time high, and so many people need help. As it stands, the angels are corrupted and uncaring, the demons will do more harm than help, and these problems won't go away. This looks like a job for the fallen angels, the in between, the ones cast down as sons of war.
Sign up to rate and review this story