Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Scream for Me

Sick....

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

She was crumpled on the ground, hands covering her beautiful face.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-11-04 - Updated: 2012-11-05 - 450 words

0Unrated
Gee and I made our way through the reverse city North -in the other city South- toward the cemetery from the street we were on. About five blocks away, I broke into a run. "Nix!" I heard Gee shout from behind me as I ran.

I didn't slow or stop until I reached the open gates. "Where would it be?" I panted as I spoke to myself. Gee's heavy footsteps padded behind me.

"It'd be to the left in the newer section." He panted, doubling over. "When the lines stop on the fence, it goes to the right and that's the newer graves." He coughed.

I ran down the seemingly never ending rows of headstones. Finally, they ended and I ran to the right. My chest was heaving as I ran.

Which was weird because my heart wasn't beating anymore. It felt like forever before I reached the end. My stomach dropped at what I saw.

Yuki. She was crumpled on the ground in front of a shiny new headstone. My headstone. Her hands were covering her beautiful face.

I walked up behind the stone and put my hands on it. "Oh geez." I moved behind her and realized even the words on the markers were backwards.

"NIX THOMAS 1978-1996 FOREVER YOURS, NO MATTER HOW FAR APART WE ARE." I whispered it to myself.

I said that to Yuki the day before I got her ring. "W-w-why?!" She suddenly screamed, her clenched hands punching the grass over my dead body. "Why the hell did you have to die?!" She sobbed.

"I-I'll never forgive you for leaving me! Dammit!" Her voice cracked. I fell to my knees behind her.

She gasped as I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her back against me. "I'm so sorry." I whispered into her ear. "In my bag, there's something for you. It's very, very important. Look in the back of my black journal with the heart on it too." I wasn't sure if she could hear me or not, but I felt the heat coming from her and sighed happily.

"N-ix?" She asked, her voice shaking. I smiled and kissed the top of her head.

"I love you. God I'm so sorry." I felt tears slip out of my eyes. I tucked my head against her shoulder. "I'm so sorry." I felt sick.

She stood, her face blank, and left my arms. "I love you Nix. Please help me be strong." She kissed my stone. I felt it in my cheek.

"I love you so much." I shook my head. I miss you.







I have no idea. Sorry ya all, I gotta go again. R+R

Love you guys!

Hugs and Salt,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story