Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Mission: Hogwarts

by ShadowWalkerJD 0 reviews

Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi are given the mission of protecting Hogwarts. Pairing Sakura/Sasuke and Naruto/Hinata.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-11-05 - Updated: 2012-11-05 - 2209 words

-1Cliche
Tsunade P.O.V

"You have got to be JOKING!" Naruto yelled, arms waving about for effect.

I groaned 'Somethings never change'.

"Look" I growled at the blond baka "As hard as it is to believe, i'm telling the truth" Though she could hardly believe it herself, I mean come on wizards?.

They didn't look convinced. Its like they have no faith in me...

"You four will be protecting the school..er...Hogwarts for about a year, also you will be keeping a close eye on one of the students. Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura you will be undercover as students, while Kakashi will be a temporarily teacher"

"What rank is this mission?" Kakashi asked. I had made it a rule that he wasn't allowed to read those perverted books of his when hes around me, but he held the little orange book in his hand. Ready for when I turn my back on him. The sneaky bastard doesn't realize that I know his secret.

"Its an A-rank and a possible S-rank, seeing that you will be up against both wizards and ninja" I explained.

"A-rank? Why are you giving it to us... Not that I mind or anything, but normally your prissy about these kind of things" Naruto said.

Before I could yell or throw something at him for the 'prissy' comment, Sasuke spoke up.

"For once I agree with the dobe" Although he added the insult he was, ever so slightly, grinning. Shocking I know.

But since his return to the village he had been spending his probation time repairing the bonds he had tried to break.

Naruto had forgiven him the second he took a single step into the village. Sakura however still doesn't fully forgive him yet. As for Kakashi, I think hes just glad that his team isn't a complete disaster.

After all, Team 7 may be the most screwed up team iv'e ever laid eyes on, but they are powerful shinobi and and are now wonderful at teamwork.

"I'm giving you it because your the only team in the village at the moment that will be capable at completing it"

"Um.. Tsunade-sama, What are we going to do about the language difference?" Sakura finally spoke. She had been unusually quite all day.

"Glad you asked" I jumped to my feet. "With these!" I held out 4 thin silver chains that had a silver ring on each "The client, Albus Dumbledore has enchanted them with a translation spell, which will allow you to speak perfect English"

"Awesome!" Naruto yelled excitedly as I tossed one of the necklace's to each of them.

"Now, you leave in 2 hours so I suggest you go pack right now, not to mention I have a stack load of paper work to tend to" I glared at the pile with pure hatred.

---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---

Third Person P.O.V

Naruto still couldn't believe that they had been given an A-rank mission.

He had been expecting something stupid and boring, bit no they got a protection/assassination one.

He could barely suppress a huge grin as he waited with Sakura and Sasuke at the village gates as they waited for Kakashi who was, as always, late.

"Why does Kakashi-Sensei ALWAYS have to be late!" Naruto moaned.

"Naruto you should have realizes by now that hes never going to change" Sakura sighed.

She was sitting on a bench. While Sasuke was leaning against a tree and Naruto was pacing.

"I know that, I'm just saying that it would be nice of him to be on time for once" Before he could say anymore, there was a poof and Kakashi appeared in a puff of smoke.

"Yo, ready to go?" He smiled beneath his mask.

"Yea. But why were you late this time!" Naruto demanded.

"Well you see, on my way here I saw a group of young children bullying a turtle...and so I helped it"

"LIAR!" Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke yelled together.

"Ahaha" Kakashi laughed nervously as an elderly man walked up to the group.

"Hello, i'm, Albus Dumbledore" The man was dresses in the most unusual clothes the shinobi has ever seen.

"Yo. Im Kakashi Hatake. And these three are Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno and Sasuke Uchiha" He pointed to each as he introduced them.

"My, I didn't think that you's would be so young. How old are you three?" He asked, mildly shocked.

"Sasuke-Teme and I are 14 and Sakura-Chan is still 13" Naruto said proudly.

"So young..." Dumbledore muttered quietly before saying "We should get going. Please take the hand of the person next to you an form a line"

Naruto awkwardly took Dumbledore's hand, Kakashi took Naruto's and Sakura's and Sakura took Sasuke's. Hesitantly.

Sasuke decided to ignore the slight hesitation.

Then suddenly they felt the most uncomfortable sensation ever.

But as soon as it came, it was gone. They only just managed to stay standing.

"What the hell was that!" Naruto shouted, looking paler then normal.

"I simply apparated us" Dumbledore said, looking amusingly at the loud blonde. "Now you will be sorted into house after the first years..."

"Houses?" Sakura questioned.

"Hogwarts is divided into four houses 'Gryffindor', 'Slytherin', 'Ravenclaw' and 'Hufflepuff'. Which house you are sorted into depends on your personality and traits"

"So were probably going to get separated?" Naruto looked shocked. While Sakura and Sasuke looked slightly worried.

"Possibly yes" Dumbledore admitted. "But first we need to get you three into the uniform. Iv'e had these pre-made" He handed each of them the uniform and left with Kakashi for them to get changed.

Although to a normal person, getting changed in a room with other people, especially if they were the opposite gender, would be awkward. But Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto were used to it. Since sometimes on missions you don't really have a choice about the matter.

"If we're separated into different houses, it will be hard to do the mission" Sakura sighed.

"Then we better hope that we have the same personality's and traits" Sasuke says simply.

"In case you haven't noticed Sasuke-Teme. The three of us are quite different" Naruto pointed out.

The three stood in silence as they waited for Kakashi and Dumbledore to re-enter the room.

"Alright then, we should be headed to the great hall" Dumbledore said walking into the room and motioned for the shinobi to follow him.

They were lead to Professor McGonagall who told them to stand at the back of the group of first years.

Kakashi gave his team a reassuring smile before entering the Great Hall with Dumbledore.

The first years stared nervously at them. Taking in Sakura's short pink hair, Naruto's whisker like scars and Sasuke's dark expression.

The three shinboi were not happy about the uniforms. They were uncomfortable and would be difficult to fight in.

They had hidden various weapons on themselves so that they wouldn't feel so vulnerable.

McGonagall told them that they would wait outside the hall till after the first years were sorted and would come in when Dumbledore introduces them.

When the first years disappeared into the hall. Team 7 was left in an uncomfortable silence.

"I have a really bad feeling about this mission already" Sakura spoke, breaking the silence.

"Same" Naruto admitted. Sasuke nodded.

---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---

With Harry

Ron, Hermione and Harry watched as Dumbledore talked to a man with silver gravity defying hair.

"He must be one of the new teachers" Hermione said, only taking her gaze from the thick book she held for a few seconds.

"Wonder what class" Harry thought out loud.

"Hey where is Hagrid?" Ron asked, looking around the hall.

Hagrid was nowhere to be seen. And the silver haired man had been seated in the seat Hagrid normally would be.

"Odd. Maybe hes sick" Hermione said closing the book. "Who is she?" she pointed at a toad like women wearing way to much pink.

"Hey! She was at my hearing!" Harry blurted out remembering the women "Her name is Umbridge I think"

"Thats not good" Hermione muttered grimly.

"Why?" Ron asked

"If shes from the Ministry then that means that the ministry must be trying to control Hogwarts"

That thought alone made Harry sick. Why couldn't the ministry just stop interfering?.

Dumbledore announced the first years and the sorting hat sung its song before being placed on various little heads.

Ron and Harry made little comments on the first years much to Hermione's dismay.

"Once the final kid was sorted, Dumbledore silenced the room and began to speak again.

"This year I have decided that in order to strengthen our bond with an eastern school, much like Hogwarts, I would have a few students attend come to Hogwarts to learn our magical ways. I would like to introduce you all to our transfer students from Japan!"

The Great Hall doors opened and three rather strange kids walked in. They were alarmingly attractive. Especially the girl with pink hair who looked like she could be part veela.

Many guys gazed adoringly at the girl and Harry noticed how the two guys automatically walked closer to her, as if to protect her. But not only were the guys more or less drooling, but the girls were swooning over the two boys. But mostly the dark haired one.

They came to a stop in front of McGonagall who seemed a little unhappy.

"Blimey. They look like models" Ron whispered and Hermione and Harry nodded in agreement. Who were these people?

"Let the sorting begin" Dumbledore said with a smile.

McGonagall cleared her throat "Sakura Haruno" of course McGonagall, unknowingly mis-pronounced her name, saying it the English way.

Sasuke put his hand on her back and pushed her forward slightly, when he noticed the she had momentarily froze.

She walked up to the stool and sat down, placing the hat on her head. Seconds later the hat yelled "Gryffindor!"

Sakura glanced over at her teammates as she walked over to the cheering Gryffindors.

"Sasuke Uchiha" McGonagall called out.

Sasuke sighed and walked up to the stool. No emotion on his face.

It took longer then it had with Sakura but the hat soon called "Gryffindor!"

And Sasuke made his way over to Sakura.

"Naruto Uzumaki"

Naruto bounced up to the hat. As soon as the hat was on his head it called out "Gryffindor!"

With a sigh of relief he practically ran over to his friends.

"Now that everybody is sorted and seated, let the feast begin!"

Cheers erupted as food appeared on the tables.

"Hi. I'm Hermione Granger" Hermione said happily to the three transfers who sat across from the golden trio. "And this is Ron Weasley and Harry...Potter"

The trio waited for a reaction after she said Harry's name. But none came.

"Hi! I'm Naruto Uzumaki! and this is Sakura Hanuro and Sasuke Uchiha" Naruto grinned madly.

"Sakura waved slightly and Sasuke just ignored them, somethings haven't changed.

"Whats your school in Japan like?" Hermione asked excitedly.

She had never heard of a school like Hogwarts in Japan and wanted to know everything.

"Uh, well its not as big as Hogwarts but its really awesome!" Naruto said, thinking of the ninja academy.

"Dumbledore said your here to learn our way of magic. What did he mean?" Harry asked curiously.

"Well where we are from we use wandless magic" Sakura said. It wasn't really a lie, since chakra was a lot like magic.

"Wandless magic? I thought that didn't exist" Hermione frowned.

"Oh it exists alright" Naruto laughed nervously. But she didn't look convinced and Harry knew that she would probably spend the next week in the library looking it up.

"Are you's like homesick?" Ginny asked "Oh sorry, I'm Ginny Weasley" She quickly added.

"A little" Sakura admitted. Naruto agreed.

"What about your parents? Where they okey with you coming here for a year?"

The three undercover shinobi flinched. None of them had parents. Naruto grew up alone and Sasuke's had been murdered by his brother. And when the shinobi villages were at was during the past year, Sakura's parents had been killed.

"Um.. we don't have parents" Sakura managed to say.

Harry, Ron, Ginny and Hermione looked shocked.

"Oh i'm sorry" They said. Ginny said it a few times as she felt guilty for bringing it up.

"Its okey, you didn't know" Naruto said, moving the conversation along. "So whats it like here?"

"Its great" Harry grinned. Though he had a feeling that the transfers were not telling them everything.

I mean seriously,how could it just so happen that all three of their parents are dead?

He was going to keep an eye on them.

Which of course would make the shinobi's job, that little bit harder.

---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---

Let me know what you thought and if you want me to put up the rest of the story (over 20 more chapters and still not yet finished .....)
Sign up to rate and review this story